Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

God never fails. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God never fails. (883 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial / I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God never fails. by RealSolution001: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's well.
Re: God never fails. by Bithub: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
cry
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning dear Nigerians. Please help your brother.
Re: God never fails. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2019
RealSolution001:
Good morning dear Nigerians. Please help your brother.
are you in South Africa?
Re: God never fails. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
g
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
atarapa:
are you in South Africa?
Nigeria Sir
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
truefood45:
where is your location
Calabar, Cross River state - NIGERIA
Re: God never fails. by Mkez(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
pls and pls contact me for immediate solutions . reach me at my signature quick
Re: God never fails. by Mkez(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2019
atarapa:
are you in South Africa?
lol. you ask wise
Re: God never fails. by chyangel(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Do you have sugar??
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2019
chyangel:
Do you have sugar??
Sugar level or what kind of sugar?
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Morning all. Please I still expect any little assistance you can offer. It'll really go a long way in helping me. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: God never fails. by chyangel(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
RealSolution001:

Sugar level or what kind of sugar?

Yes, sugar level??
Re: God never fails. by Bibings(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2019
It seems you want to do the surgery. There are ways to treat it without going through surgery.
I sent a mail to your mail about this but you are yet to respond.
The choice is yours!
Re: God never fails. by doctokwus: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
This letter was written by a quack.
The diagnosis and findings are unrelated,the examination to arrive at his quack diagnosis,vague,as is typical of someone that didn't go through a proper medical school.
The grammatical errors in the letter alone should tell you something is fishy in the medical certificate of the doctor.
Better go to a proper hospital to see a proper doctor and have a provisional if not definite diagnosis or go for correct, appropriate investigations before you throw your life away in the hands of someone making speculations on what they don't understand.
P.S.Looking at your plea for financial help,I now even suspect this is a scam and the op contracted one road side chemist to write this letter and pose in d chemist shop as a patient.
You can do better.
Re: God never fails. by RealSolution001: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you for your time and contributions. Even myself had spotted some obvious mistakes in the letter. If this whole thing was a scam, then I would still upload my full photo carrying my full face where I already knew people would sure recognize me?
Re: God never fails. by eki2000(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2019
doctokwus:
This letter was written by a quack.
The diagnosis and findings are unrelated,the examination to arrive at his quack diagnosis,vague,as is typical of someone that didn't go through a proper medical school.
The grammatical errors in the letter alone should tell you something is fishy in the medical certificate of the doctor.
Better go to a proper hospital to see a proper doctor and have a provisional if not definite diagnosis or go for correct, appropriate investigations before you throw your life away in the hands of someone making speculations on what they don't understand.
P.S.Looking at your plea for financial help,I now even suspect this is a scam and the op contracted one road side chemist to write this letter and pose in d chemist shop as a patient.
You can do better.
stop being wicked. If you want to help just help. You never know when you would save a life.
Re: God never fails. by kingcollins12: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am so sorry for what you are passing through from this very problem. But i will suggest that you get three packet of superlife stc30.Only this very product can repair all the worn out tissues,cells, and organs as a result of enlargement of prostrate gland and put all the systrm in a good other.A good number of people whom i recommended this product to are living happily in good health.Learn more at https://9janetprofits.home.blog You will be cured even if it has developed in to prostrate cancer.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: How You Can Make Your Penis Longer (research) / Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation. / How To Make Arabian Body Scrub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.