Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos (4170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by myright: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Clears throat

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by donbachi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Old pics

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided
Who gives a fvck about a coward?
Ojukwu and his boys withstood the federal forces for a long time before they surrendered but oga cownu ran away at the first sight of danger................
I have come across a lot of exceptional Igbo people......kanu is not one of them

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by myright: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
donbachi:
Old pics
prove it

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by mbos: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
long live biafra

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by wechat1: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
we want to see video of namdi kanu in eu Parliament on september 10th and we dont want to see photoshop like femi adesina and buhari..without video of kanu in parliament on 10th means he have joining femi adesina group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Skyfornia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ohamadike...I still don't know why people hate this guy.

People will hate you when you are doing what they can't do. They hate when you are more successful than them....I call it foolishness!

If a lot of Nigerians should support this guy, believe me, our government/leaders will become more afraid and start doing the right thing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by oladeebo: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
...but this man still hang on it's Jewish status ambitions
Oladeebo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by elotajohn1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by gidgiddy: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
Ojukwu and his boys withstood the federal forces for a long time before they surrendered but oga cownu ran away at the first sight of danger................

Yeah, your federal government is deploying python dance, Soldiers and Tanks to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his bedroom.

You Nigerians have no shame.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by jkendy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Like joke like joke, little by little, slow and steady, sure and strong, this guy is gradually gaining grounds and recommendations across the globe while our government think he's a joker of the millennium.
By the time some big bald headed 'Whitees' began to pump dollars into the account of Kanu to back his struggles, it'll be 'GOOD MORNING' for the Federal Govt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by gidgiddy: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Skyfornia:
Ohamadike...I still don't know why people hate this guy.

For every freedom fighter, there are are thousands of haters who want enslavement to continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Ojiofor: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
That picture proves nothing until I see him sitting down in round table with members of EU Parliament.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by wakaman: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
See scam
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Banmeallday: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
I have come across a lot of exceptional Igbo people......kanu is not one of them

When he talks about heartless zoo people, he is referring to you.

Enjoy your lifeless President that cannot address his “people”being killed I’m South Africa.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by nwafor1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Highly incorruptible Maaazi kiss kiss kiss

Scatter their brain with Bekee anakuro mmiri cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by warripekin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you sure that is not happening already. The Jewish community are backing him. The day USA joins the que, then I'm sorry for Nigeria. Mind you , the Jewish lobby group is very strong.

jkendy:
Like joke like joke, little by little, slow and steady, sure and strong, this guy is gradually gaining grounds and recommendations across the globe while our government think he's a joker of the millennium.
By the time some big bald headed 'Whitees' began to pump dollars into the account of Kanu to back his struggles, it'll be 'GOOD MORNING' for the Federal Govt

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Xisnin(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Enough of all this deceit.
Why are these people hiding the truth?

If you look closely at the red circle below, you will see that
his leg is not where they are supposed to be.
In fact, the shadow is a dead giveaway given the angle of the light.

Kanu is hiding somewhere.
These photos are photoshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by jkendy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
warripekin:

Are you sure that is not happening already. The Jewish community are backing him. The day USA joins the que, then I'm sorry for Nigeria. Mind you , the Jewish lobby group is very strong.

I sensed it as well but many are so myopic not to see through the lines clearly

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Charleys: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xisnin:

Yes the guy with a camera phone is supposed to hold an iPhone instead of a kpako Android. This is Photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Area4Area: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
wechat1:

we want to see video of namdi kanu in eu Parliament on september 10th and we dont want to see photoshop like femi adesina and buhari..without video of kanu in parliament on 10th means he have joining femi adesina group
I thought I was the only person, no picture or video of him addressing the parliament till now, anyway let's still wait
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by madenigga(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
What are u insinuating
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by MrColdsweat: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
But the paedophile called prophet Mohammed ran away from mecca when children holding penknives attacked him.

Moses ran away from pharaohe. Joseph took Jesus and ran away from herod....

It is sensible and human to run away from death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by MrColdsweat: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xisnin:

You need sense and cold water.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Lamasta(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by dunkem21(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrColdsweat:
But the paedophile called prophet Mohammed ran away from mecca when children holding penknives attacked him.

grin cheesy See me laughing like Mumu inside Keke grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by singlebullet(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
tIf u think he ran away?
"Jesus Christ was taken away to Egypt for safety. Prophet Muhammed ran from Mecca to Medina when his life was threatened. Moses ran away from Egypt to Midian, Nelson Mandela once ran to Igbo land. Gorge Washington ran away from the British colonial masters. If these men were cowards, then he is
"Do you know that all of them later returned and claimed victory? Now you know. He will return and claim victory...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by GMbuharii: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
immhotep:

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo

So many deeply concerned ministers of Igbo affairs these days from Oshogbo

grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrColdsweat:

By Allah, if you don't retract this defaming statement about the noblest of all prophets and seek repentance sincerely from Allah, I'm afraid you may wish you'd not said it on the day you'll be held accountable for your utterances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary / Uche Mefor Is Not Dead Shame On IPOB PHOTOS / Did Gov. El-rufai Unknowingly Announce BUHARI'S 2023 Anointed Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.