Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria (41120 Views)

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? / Pics Of My Oppo Phone / Jumia Black Friday Phone Prices In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
The phone get level . No reason am o, levels Oppo
Awe4luv:

Yoruba word for it's plenty!

4 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by sexyshola1218: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
They are reliable i fits that one o.
Ekakamba:
So I'll leave reliable phones with updates and buy chinko for that amount? grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by joeytrib: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nobody? Haba, hustle o!
amaniro:
Oppo has mad camera quality but they should reconsider the price, we have many of such infinix and tecno phones already in Nigeria market. Nobody will want to buy an Oppo for 139k

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
sexyshola1218:
They are reliable i fits that one o.
What about updates?

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by aramanda14: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
By updates you mean? If it is upgradable?
Ekakamba:
What about updates?

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by aramanda14: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Zobo! That's not true. Oppo phones no cost like that. And the parts are cheap to fix, unlike our dear Samsung. Samsung, if you phone fall, just go church go pray make you pray. If e crack just add 10K you go buy another of that same phone.
samyd1:
if one will compare the prices of this phone with other ( Huawei Nokia Xiaomi Samsung ) with the same specs ...oppo are too costly

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by tacygurl: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Yeah
Nokia 2.2
Nokia 3.2
really Nokia? I definitely won't get a Nokia even if I am phoneless
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
jubrilcastle:

Do me a favour. Please google oppo find X.

I saw a price like 500,000. Can the phone fly?

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
aramanda14:
By updates you mean? If it is upgradable?
Yeah, OS upgrade. E.g from 6.1 to 7.0 & subsequently.
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
aramanda14:
Zobo! That's not true. Oppo phones no cost like that. And the parts are cheap to fix, unlike our dear Samsung. Samsung, if you phone fall, just go church go pray make you pray. If e crack just add 10K you go buy another of that same phone.

Mi 9t beats the Oppo F11 Pro and its almost 20k cheaper
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by greychris: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
bazkid24:

Mi 9t beats the Oppo F11 Pro and its almost 20k cheaper
I wonder where you check for your price

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by korban3134(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
grandstar:
OPPO has a phone of 139,000? Na wa o!

I'm going for a Redmi next. Their 128gb is only 75,000. Most importantly, their glass is shock proof.

How can someone pay 35k to change Samsung screen? Some models even cost 70k for the screen? It isn't worth it!

I'm sure Redmi will do. The phone I phone regretted buying the most was a Gionee.

Redmi note 7 pro (6/128gb)...........86k
Redmi note 7 (4/128gb).................72k

Delivery time within 7 working days Nationwide

Freebies For all Smartphones & Tabs
⚡ Samsung Earphones
⚡ Tempered Glass Screen Protector
⚡ IPTV SUBSCRIPTION (4months)
****Prices are subject to fluctuations weekly****

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services) on 08038708318 now to order....
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by korban3134(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:

He's 110% correct....

Redmi k20 pro (6/128gb).............135k
Redmi k20 (6/128gb)....................115k
Mi 9T (6/128gb).............................120k

⚡ Samsung Earphones

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services) on 08038708318 now to order....
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by greychris: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please tell me about the price of the phones you listed from jumia, let's compare cos am sure oppo f11 pro price is more less compared to this phones you just mentioned and offers standard and more better spec.
DarkJeddi:
OPPO makes quality products,no doubt about it..

But their prices are on the high side compared to what they offer.

And that is putting the said specs and prices in comparison to other good brands like Nokia,Xiaomi,Samsung and Huawei..

The Oppo F11 Pro for instance, which is in no way better and even looses out to the Xiaomi Mi9t, Galaxy A70 or Huawei 9X Pro and yet these phones are at least #20K cheaper..

Maybe,one day they will introduce their cheaper REALME brand into Nigeria like they did in other low income economies.
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by greychris: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
korban3134:

He's 110% correct....

Redmi k20 pro (6/128gb).............135k
Redmi k20 (6/128gb)....................115k
Mi 9T (6/128gb).............................120k

⚡ Samsung Earphones

baba xiaomi mi 9t is #146,890 and oppo f11 pro is #119,000. Between oppo was first launch and xiaomi being good at copying copied it design but forgot to copy the quality of the phone. That's why OPPO f11 pro will always have a better CPU than that mi 9t. Remember a product that is made by copying can't be like the original.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
philsjoe:
hmm I not too sabi phone oo but that OPPO A5s has a faster CPU and a bigger battery of which is very ideal for Naija.
my brother leave that thing. I rather go for quality than quantity.
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:

These are prices from jumia

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by korban3134(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:
baba xiaomi mi 9t is #146,890 and oppo f11 pro is #119,000. Between oppo was first launch and xiaomi being good at copying copied it design but forgot to copy the quality of the phone. That's why OPPO f11 pro will always have a better CPU than that mi 9t. Remember a product that is made by copying can't be like the original.

I sell these phones.... your prices are incorrect... please do your due diligence next time before posting

I sell mi9t for N120k
With free Samsung Earphones...

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:

You Oppo marketers are starting to become brain dead zombies like tecno/Infinix marketers. Check down, I quoted you with the price of both the Mi 9t and the Oppo F11 Pro from jumia.

F11 pro is using helio p70 which is inferior to the snapdragon 730 on the Mi 9t. A simple Google search will reveal that to you

So why the hell would I buy a helio p70 for 139k when I can get snapdragon 730 for almost 20k cheaper
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
korban3134:

I sell these phones.... your prices are incorrect... please do your due diligence next time before posting

I sell mi9t for N120k

That guy is just a brain dead oppo marketer.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by pharmtasy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:
Why are you spewing rubbish info all over the place. Mi 9T is officially being sold for 119k and the specs of MI 9T is by far better than Oppo f11 pro with mtk processor ( Helio P70) Mi9t uses Sony camera module while f11 pro uses Samsung

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by pharmtasy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
The truth is that Oppo phones are unnecessarily very expensive
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by genius43(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
pharmtasy:

Why are you spewing rubbish info all over the place. Mi 9T is officially being sold for 119k and the specs of MI 9T is by far better than Oppo f11 pro with mtk processor ( Helio P70) Mi9t uses don't camera module while f11 pro uses Samsung

It is even using the same camera sensor as the Redmi Note 7. Why exactly is this phone more expensive again? Because left to me it and Huawei Y9 prime should be around the same price.
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by DarkJeddi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
greychris:
Please tell me about the price of the phones you listed from jumia, let's compare cos am sure oppo f11 pro price is more less compared to this phones you just mentioned and offers standard and more better spec.
Hahaha grin

The Oppo F11 Pro,offers more specs than the Xiaomi Mi 9t? shocked

Which BETTER specs might THAT be? undecided

The Oppo F11 Pro uses an LCD screen,compared to the Xiaomi Mi 9t and Galaxy A70 which both uses Super AMOLEDS,which are World acknowledged as the best screen displays..

The A70 and the Xiaomi Mi 9t both uses the more advanced and trendy in display fingerprint scanner compared to the Archaic back finger scanner of the OPPO..

The F11 Pro uses a Mediatek Processor which is more difficult to Mod and has less third party support than Snapdragons,that means GCAMs and other enhancements are out of the picture.

And I heard YOU mention that the OPPO uses a BETTER CPU than Xiaomi mi 9t,Niggah please.. cheesy

The Oppo F11 Pro uses a Helio P70 Chipset, grin,which is a FRIGGING PIECE OF SHIT compared to the Snapdragon 675 of the Galaxy A70 and a downright BLASPHEMY to compare to the ALMIGHTY Snapdragon 730 Chipset of the Xiaomi Mi 9t..

ANTUTU SCORE:OPPO-156,000,Galaxy- 176,000 and XIAOMI - 220,000

The Helio P70 used on the F11 Pro is manufactured on a 12nm Process compared to the 11nm Process of the Snapdragon 675 and the 8nm Process of the Snapdragon 730,

Which means these two phones are more power efficient and less battery consuming than the OPPO..

And yet,even with these clear advantages these two devices have over the OPPO F11 Pro..

The Oppo F11 Pro somehow retails for #139K on Jumia,

Compared to the retail price of #119K for the Xiaomi Mi 9t and #118K of the Galaxy A70..

Go figure.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Hahaha grin

The Oppo F11 Pro,offers more specs than the Xiaomi Mi 9t? shocked

Which BETTER specs might THAT be? undecided

The Oppo F11 Pro uses an LCD screen,compared to the Xiaomi Mi 9t and Galaxy A70 which both uses Super AMOLEDS,which are World acknowledged as the best screen displays..

The A70 and the Xiaomi Mi 9t both uses the more advanced and trendy in display fingerprint scanner compared to the Archaic back finger scanner of the OPPO..

The F11 Pro uses a Mediatek Processor which is more difficult to Mod and has less third party support than Snapdragons,that means GCAMs and other enhancements are out of the picture.

The Oppo F11 Pro uses a Helio P70 Chipset, grin,which is a FRIGGING PIECE OF SHIT compared to the Snapdragon 675 of the Galaxy A70 and a downright BLASPHEMY to compare to the ALMIGHTY Snapdragon 730 Chipset of the Xiaomi Mi 9t..

The Helio P70 used on the F11 Pro is manufactured on a 12nm Process compared to the 11nm Process of the Snapdragon 675 and the 8nm Process of the Snapdragon 730,

Which means these two phones are more powerful efficient and less battery consuming than the OPPO..

And yet,even with these clear advantages these two devices have over the OPPO F11 Pro..

The Oppo F11 Pro somehow retails for #139K on Jumia,

Compared to the retail price of #119K for the Xiaomi Mi 9t and #118K of the Galaxy A70..

Go figure.. undecided

Oppo marketers are starting to become annoying and brain dead like tecno/infinix marketers grin

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by temiregiddy: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
korban3134:

I sell mi9t for N120k
are you not confused to be selling xiaomi product giving another brand product as a gift?
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by Piloeternity(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
bazkid24:

Oppo marketers are starting to become annoying and brain dead like tecno/infinix marketers grin

It's so obvious xiaomi marketers are at it. They just want to spoil the image of OPPO phone. See the people commenting are commenting and creating thread base on their love for the phone. Baba this is your post and threads. Hafa na. At least you shared your view and love for xiaomi in peace. I think you the ones deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by Piloeternity(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
bazkid24:

These are prices from jumia
these are prices on slot. Please note I don't have anything against both phones. I want xiaomi marketers or whatever to act civilly

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Piloeternity:

It's so obvious xiaomi marketers are at it. They just want to spoil the image of OPPO phone. See the people commenting are commenting and creating thread base on their love for the phone. Baba this is your post and threads. Hafa na. At least you shared your view and love for xiaomi in peace. I think you the ones deceiving people.

So I bought a phone 119500 n someone is now saying that the phone sells for 139k and you expect me to keep quiet?

Am no Xiaomi marketer, but you Oppo marketers should behave with sense. Never compare the Oppo F11 Pro with the Mi 9t. The difference is as clear as day
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bazkid24(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Piloeternity:
these are prices on slot. Please note I don't have anything against both phones. I want xiaomi marketers or whatever to act civilly

See the price that a person that is ACTUALLY using the Oppo F11 Pro said he bought it

Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
techboss1313:
I just clean my eye to read your comment again. Oppo too costly compared to samsung? Your Samsung screen never spoil na why.

guy calm down
I only talk about price
price (budget)is still number one priority for buying anything. I never mentioned screen, durability etc ...
Re: OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria by bigboychukstar: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
OPPO A1k now costs N39,900, You people should not say i did not do anything for you o. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! / First Touch Soccer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.