Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ (377 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by morzook(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
I came across this thread on twitter and wondered if it isn't better to bribe the police when illegally arrested than try to claim one's right. If everything on the thread is true as stated, shouldn't the government look into it and try to make bail processes easy?

read through and let's hear your opinion

Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by morzook(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
continued

Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by Skyfornia(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
We are done in this country...truly this country seem irredeemable. The funny thing is that some people still support our leaders despite the fact they (the leaders) don't care about us.

Thinking about this country can make someone unhappy for a whole day. Tufiakwa!
Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by Niyeal(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Such will not happen to me and my friend in the name of Yahweh
Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by morzook(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Niyeal:
Such will not happen to me and my friend in the name of Yahweh

undecided
Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by meezynetwork(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria is long gone. The most religious nation is a cesspool of corruption, ranging from pastors to bishops, from police to viligantee, from citizens to leaders. Nigeria is the problem of Africa and the world at large. Nigeria has reinvented corruption to an alarming state. Why not nuke this nation Nigeria out of the surface of the earth

1 Like

Re: Should You Pay Bribe To Sars If Arrested Illegally? Read Before You Answer ⬇️ by PrincessB1(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Oh Nigeria! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Married Man, 45, Lures Girl, 5, Into Sex With Biscuits / Buhari’s supporter battles for life after multiple stabs by angry neighbour. PIX / Man Who Kissed Reporter On Live TV Charged With Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.