Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) (39658 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2019
madenigga:

And you are still very ugly
let it be but show your worwor face or your worwor girlfriend's face Aturu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Marvis4real:
let it be but show your worwor face or your worwor girlfriend's face Aturu
Aturu awusa cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Lordjb: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay next please,
grin
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by freemi(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
BaddieKay:
She shouldve covered up a little more...she showed too much and it turned out really ugly
true
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by andycom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are a testament to the fact that a fool can be fluent in English.
Hating on women will not end your miseries.she is oblivious of your existence and the best version of you ain't fit to shine her shoes

and what kind of shoes does your slutty venita wear? to think you want to impress people here is a testament to your insanity.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beautiful Nadine my girl... She can laugh for Africa.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by ChristmasBells: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Justbeingreal:
As in ehn olosho are even more celebrated now than women with good morals.

Wtf is going on.
Can somebody pls tell me whats the meaning of Olosho because i am a south African i only know the meaning of Xenophobia hahaha!!!
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
andycom:

and what kind of shoes does your slutty venita wear? to think you want to impress people here is a testament to your insanity.
What is this animal saying?
Go get a life, ppussy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
na one sided bra se wear
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
IronPant:

I believe you are CEO of his media rep team
Let the bloke speak 4 himself
Stop asslicking
As 4 me, he spews sh!t sometimes in the name of fluency and likes
People like you fault what you don't understand....

That comment's straight, It's anything but asslickingangry

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
She found a way to rebrand herself .
If managed well, from here on, she won't be broke again .
She could take acting classes, and then fully go into acting .
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Double tragedy for her.
Evicted from BBNaija house, evicted from husband's house.

If beauty couldn't keep this subtle schemer in the house, then it shows that the beauty of a person is truly not superficial because character is everything.
One that she apparently lacks.

So much is expected of a wife and even more from a mom so this slutty display of shrivelled cleavage makes it safe for me to thank her husband for dumping her.

To think he even saw a strand of wife material in her makes me question his sense of good judgement.
But like they say, it's better late than never and all is well that ends well.
Unsympathetic wicked fool !
Making fun of people's misfortune is what you live for...it is not hard though to detect you're miserable, hence the venom you keep spitting because it is out of the abundance of your heart and your thoughts, your hand types!

You are not a good person because if you were, you wouldn't cause people hurt by your words.
With you, there's no room for second chance.
I hope to God you're perfect in all ramification, because if not, you'll be judged by your wicked words !
This is a call for you to have a rethink!
Change your ways!
Let your words minister grace to others!
It might not be to the person you're addressing directly!
Hurtful words kill!
Change !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Can somebody pls tell me whats the meaning of Olosho because i am a south African i only know the meaning of Xenophobia hahaha!!!

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
overlord77:

Imagine the likes of Tacha being celebrated in this whack country. Guess there is no need for schools anymore if the no-do-goods are getting all the spotlight and normal people are being ignored and broke. Chai
Just imagine that.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fine face with nonsense body and intonation.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

Making fun of people's misfortune is what you live for...it is not hard though to detect you're miserable, hence the venom you keep spitting because it is out of the abundance of your heart and your thoughts, your hand types!

You are not a good person because if you were, you wouldn't cause people hurt by your words.
I hope to God you're perfect in all ramification, because if not, you'll be judged by your wicked words !
Change your ways!
Hurtful words kill!
Change !
Go and read his diary, and pls learn not to take him seriouse, just read his comment and move on.
Some ppl are in these forum forum for different things.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by dongc(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
YOU are such a slowpoke..you have no idea what she has gone through other than a month on tv..how can you be so insensitive. people like you disgust me..how can you judge a person you dont know about or you think you can detect how they should act. go back to your ditch and shut up

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Double tragedy for her.
Evicted from BBNaija house, evicted from husband's house.

If beauty couldn't keep this subtle schemer in the house, then it shows that the beauty of a person is truly not superficial because character is everything.
One that she apparently lacks.

So much is expected of a wife and even more from a mom so this slutty display of shrivelled cleavage makes it safe for me to thank her husband for dumping her.

To think he even saw a strand of wife material in her makes me question his sense of good judgement.
But like they say, it's better late than never and all is well that ends well.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by dongc(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
dont mind the idiots they think they know it all.nairaland such place to find so many idiots...they write all sorts of mean comments on others..thanks for standing up for what is right.

Mariangeles:

Change your ways!
Hurtful words kill!
Change !
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by dongc(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
just how...describe what you mean ?? show how you look...she is very pretty...i believe no one in your family or lineage will ever be close to her beauty.idiot

shut up.
Zane2point4:
Fine face with nonsense body and intonation.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are a testament to the fact that a fool can be fluent in English.
Hating on women will not end your miseries.she is oblivious of your existence and the best version of you ain't fit to shine her shoes

this one enter grin grin tongue cool
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Respect55(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
DesChyko:

Sometimes as you used there validates what I just said. For a fool, there is no sometimes. It's all the time. If you're expecting him to speak for himself, then you need to know him. He has NEVER commented twice on any post apart from his DIARY, which you need to read.

And note this; Nwamaikpe's posts are often satirical. And believe me, you require a high degree of intelligence to be that good with satires on such a consistent note.

Am I asslicking? Well if you choose to call it that, I'm not ashamed to be doing that. Talent like this must be promoted.
How do i get his diary
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by DesChyko: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
DesChyko:

https://www.nairaland.com/4163115/unfettered-rambles-nwaamaikpe

Thanks. I have read all. He stopped because of plagiarism. So painful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2019
dongc:
just how...describe what you mean ?? show how you look...she is very pretty...i believe no one in your family or lineage will ever be close to her beauty.idiot

shut up.

Lols, e be like say na u be venita,
But her face is fine, her body is not just there, simple.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by mhosqo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
DesChyko:

Sometimes as you used there validates what I just said. For a fool, there is no sometimes. It's all the time. If you're expecting him to speak for himself, then you need to know him. He has NEVER commented twice on any post apart from his DIARY, which you need to read.

And note this; Nwamaikpe's posts are often satirical. And believe me, you require a high degree of intelligence to be that good with satires on such a consistent note.

Am I asslicking? Well if you choose to call it that, I'm not ashamed to be doing that. Talent like this must be promoted.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by mhosqo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
DesChyko:

Nailed it bro, allow that clown whose IQ can't comprehend satire.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by dongc(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
i could be her...i just checked you out.....you are really ugly probably fat...just shut up.you have no right to say anything on her...she is better than you..

Zane2point4:

Lols, e be like say na u be venita,
But her face is fine, her body is not just there, simple.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2019
dongc:
i could be her...i just checked you out.....you are really ugly probably fat...just shut up.you have no right to say anything on her...she is better than you..

You're obviously daft, atleast i get moeny pass your father and ur stupid sef.
Post your own pic lemme see you ugly mug muderducker.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by dongc(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am ...so that is why you changed the picture fats ass...still fat on this one. change it to when you were slim ode...can you see how painful coming here to say things about others...you see its hurtful tongue tongue tongue....we all know where rich people are...you not one of them...people take pictures on airplanes when they fly for the first time goat.talking about rich one asking advice on 2008 car ?hahaha
cant even spell money self cool cool cool cool
listen man we not are mates...this is the end of this conversation.. show some respect to people that is all..i am not here show off or drag shoulders .. cool cool cool bye

Zane2point4:

You're obviously daft, atleast i get moeny pass your father and ur stupid sef.
Post your own pic lemme see you ugly mug muderducker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.