Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (17903 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
If it is in the best interest of his country,so be it. I am a Nigerian and I don't see how this news affects me.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by gassbee: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
If to say Bolton b president, na everyday e for dey fight war wit other countries
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by ultron12345: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let's call our in-house KGB agent Zoharariel for his take on this issue, coming to us live, all the way from Vladivostok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by bluefilm: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Will that make my 1000 odds bet9ja ticket to enta this weekend?

Nonsense angry
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Samsonklin(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
kokomaster3d:
We need bold and fearless leaders like Trump
He’s bold and fearless because he did not bribe his way through like someone from one cow nation like that. I nor call name.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by AreaFada2: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
dermmy:
Lolz. Am i dreaming? Trump and Bolton must have had a disagreement over the Iranian nuclear issue grin Where did Iran do this charm?
I tire o.
I thought Bolton was the exact ultra-right warmonger he needs by him. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by kunmiiii: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
jkendy:
A no-nonsense guy I so much like and admire. Any little mess up, he accompany you to the exit door unlike one dull dude who'll take more than 6months to assemble incompetent hands but will be too afraid to sack them even when the need is so conspicuous
Don't dabble into ridiculous comparisons you're not totally aware of, how many people has Trump fired compared to those that have voluntarily resigned and rejected his appointments, don't just compare because it sounds cool or echoes with the public opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Dpharisee: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
All Bolton wants is war and regime change. Good riddance to rubbish
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by wonder233: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
then fires again
joyousmummy:
This trump is not smiling at all! He appoints and fires and then appoints again!!
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by shaw2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Imagine just a little mistake he's sacked.
But here in zoo chief of army staff for over 4yrs has never bring solution to end just one problem instead it accumulates.
After someone will come out and tell me let's pray for Nigeria.
You must be insane

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by ednut1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
That guy is a war monger. If he was still around they might have been a war with Iran
which war has he started the real war mongers are obama, bush snr and jnr, bill and hillary

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by dangoteinlaw: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
judgementyard:
Sometimes I believe that's Trump has a plan his not sharing with his people.His romance with Russia and North Korea got me thinking of so many conspiracy theories.
Just thinking out loud
this Moscow Mitch has no plan lol, he's just being a scumbag that he is

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by kunmiiii: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xisnin:

A warmonger?
I thought Trump was a tough president who is being held back by weak advisors?
Bolton is highly regarded and well known for his aggressive stance and objection against peaceful resolutions, he's a typical Republican to the core, and this news definitely comes as a shock to a lot of people. I'm very surprised too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Buliwyf: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

War mounger who has never started any war.

He didnt start Libya war Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Syria war, Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Iraq war, Bush did
He didnt start Yemen war, Peaceful Obama did

Instead he refused to support any war. he is pulling Americans soldiers away from Iraq and Afganistan

He is discussing with North Korea, even peaceful Obama could not achieve it.

Despite having the firepower to reck Iran, he didnt pull trigger in the face of provocation from Iran.

u r just a brainless musliam... You and your fellow robots should note and learn to shutup

He wasn't talking about Trump. So you are so ignorant you don't know John Bolton is a well-known warmonger? Now you are writing a needless epistle. Read what you quoted again. So eager to defend Trump that you lost your ability to comprehend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Trump is stupid, imagine foolish Nigerians celebrating his action out of ignorance...

Trump arranged a meeting with Afghan Taliban terrorist on US soil, few days to aniversary of 9/11 when he got caught he went on to deny it, only for him to throw the his NSA under the bus for his own actions.

This #PvssyAssPresidiot also makes sure all US delegates and government official lodges accross his chains of hotels and resort, and when VP pence was caught in Ireland louging in Trumps resort at the expense of taxpayers dollars, trump denied knowledge of it there by making pastor VP pence look like a liar

I wonder if Nigerians read honestly? What exactly is with these kids that any mention of Trump sends them into a frenzy, insulting Nigeria and her president.

I wonder what they would have said had Buhari been the one seeking to negotiate with terrorists especially with an approaching event like 9/11.

This is just silly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
dermmy:
Lolz. Am i dreaming? Trump and Bolton must have had a disagreement over the Iranian nuclear issue grin Where did Iran do this charm?
Damn, now I believe trump is using his senses. He sacked the war mongering bastard. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Buliwyf: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xisnin:

A warmonger?
I thought Trump was a tough president who is being held back by weak advisors?

Another one that can't read and comprehend. He wasn't talking about Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Xisnin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Buliwyf:

Another one that can't read and comprehend. He wasn't talking about Trump.
You lack comprehension.
Let me break it down to your level.
He claimed that the sacked man is a warmonger.
The same set of people claim that Trump can be tough against US enemies.

Both can't be true, it is either Trump is a weakling hiding behind a keyboard as most
people suspected or the sacked man is not a warmonger.

Is that clear?
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Buliwyf: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Xisnin:

You lack comprehension.
Let me break it down to your level.
He claimed that the sacked man is a warmonger.
The same set of people claim that Trump can be tough against US enemies.

Both can't be true, it is either Trump is a weakling hiding behind a keyboard as most
people suspected or the sacked man is not a warmonger.

Is that clear?

Which same set of people are you talking about? Can you provide proof of those people saying those 2 things and that the person you quoted is one of them? Or you are one of those people that just make things up.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by mattsvibes: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
MR HIRE AND FIRE THAT FINAL GOING BACK SERVICE HAS NOT CORE VALUE APPOINTMENT NEEDS TO TERMINATED
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Damn, now I believe trump is using his senses. He sacked the war mongering bastard. grin grin
Do you realize Trump is about to invite TERRORISTS to UNITED STATES and have them camped in CAMP DAVID to NEGOTIATE with them just days to the ANNIVERSARY OF SEPTEMBER 11th?

If that was done by your president, what would your opinion have been?

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by solmusdesigns: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
omenka:
I wonder if Nigerians read honestly? What exactly is with these kids that any mention of Trump sends them into a frenzy, insulting Nigeria and her president.

I wonder what they would have said had Buhari been the one seeking to negotiate with terrorists especially with an approaching event like 9/11.

This is just silly.

Combination of ignorance and inferiority complex is a terrible thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by EgunMogaji2: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
judgementyard:
Sometimes I believe that's Trump has a plan his not sharing with his people.His romance with Russia and North Korea got me thinking of so many conspiracy theories.
Just thinking out loud

That’s a forgone conclusion.

As a registered and card carrying Democrat, I watch Nancy Pelosi and wonder why the impeachment is not forthcoming.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by banji1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
This Trump is just a joke of s president!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by lloyds(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trump my guy. Action man loaded.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Aladdin1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
kokomaster3d:
We need bold and fearless leaders like Trump
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Sydney1995(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

Instead he refused to support any war. he is pulling Americans soldiers away from Iraq and Afganistan

Despite having the firepower to reck Iran, he didnt pull trigger in the face of provocation from Iran.

u r just a brainless musliam... You and your fellow robots should note and learn to shutup

My guy seems u been watching and listening to the wrong news all these years or u are just ignorant
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by larryking540: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

becus he knows how much the Americans use in feeding their army's in war torn zone, if I can still remember they are paid weekly minus the food they feed them daily and the kits and the bullets dude trump kws what he is doing, I wouldn't be surprised to see him construct a gold plated express road b4 his tenure ends,

same way in nigeria we spend a lot on the army's fighting the boko haram guys, while the money would have been channeled for other important things, it's a pity ,
American will say we don't negotiate with terrorist, but they last last come to a resolution,

but nigeria no negotiations since 2011 till date, then something must b wrong some where
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
omenka:
Do you realize Trump is about to invite TERRORISTS to UNITED STATES and have them camped in CAMP DAVID to NEGOTIATE with them just days to the ANNIVERSARY OF SEPTEMBER 11th?

If that was done by your president, what would your opinion have been?
You mean the negotiation he wanted to have with the Taliban leader?
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Jokerman(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
ultron12345:
Let's call our in-house KGB agent Zoharariel for his take on this issue, coming to us live, all the way from Vladivostok

Lol

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Bolton is a war hawk, peace and safety has been declared, his continued presence in the Trump administration is an aberration

Asteroid is coming
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by BeijinDossier: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trump no day smile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angola Exits OPEC / Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.