Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Stay Alive And Be Refreshed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stay Alive And Be Refreshed (244 Views)

See How To Avoid Killer Command During Sex And Stay Alive / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Alive And Be Refreshed by MoneyMattersNG: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
They say when one graduates from being a guy to being a man ,he sacrifices a whole lot and drops so much, it might be willingly or most times grudgingly. Marriage does so much to a man , even if he doesn't, the wife will make him to and in a bid to set an example he will comply albeit grudgingly, when they begin to have kids, then he will have to drop some more. But the truth is, inwardly, he will always cherish those PS4 sessions, those times when a guy wants to walk around alone butt naked , without restrictions.. His wish is to at least get just a second of those times. Of course he won't get that at home, and it isn't a pipe dream either . If you are in this boat,,,

In order to live long and return to your work place refreshed and good to go...

Please make your reservations now oo...

These hotels are in Surulere Lagos....

Kindly visit www.hotels.moneymatters.com.ng or call 08027152761 to make your reservations..

(1) (Reply)

4 secrets To A Fulfilling Relationship / Naijas Use 2 Much Symbolism In Communicating, It Creates Chasm Between Me &them / How To Maintain Good Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.