Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (30245 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by ednut1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
I dont put mouth in such matters. The lady would still go back
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by ipobarethieves: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided leave the poor bazrard b4 he kill u
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by koyyess: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
That's a typical negroe for you with their 1diotic crab mentality.

But I also blame the female. No jobless , broke and frustrated negroe should be considered for any relationship what so ever.

The energy the animal used in beating her should have been used to huzzle for kudi.

Blind bat.

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
His unemployment situation must have eaten up almost all his senses.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Lugianostar(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Everybody just dey vex like vesper for this country
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Ugosample(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why is she dating a low life no good motherfvcker in the first place?
ladies in the house na God I use beg una
Have standards

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by flowx(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82112774:

What a foolish boy indeed!
A broke ass nigga feeling entitled!
Orisirisi something!

A broke boy has no right to erection!

Now I understand that you're a girl.

Pls can you join me for lunch this coming Saturday at Mega Chicken Ikota Ajah.

I just want us to meet there to have a nice time.

I'll be very happy to see you there.
You can reach me here:
osanyintilef@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding!
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Kwenty: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ordinary boyfriend dey give orders like this, come dey panel beat you join. Some women hate themselves sha; if not so what will a right thinking woman be doing with this kind of person? Jobless and heartless at the same time. Nwoke bu Ogbenye buru amusu.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Osobi32(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Niggars being exceptionally stupid.... Before u ask ur babe to stop working pls make sure u can pay her bills. You are the reason she's cheating on u, get a job and watch her change. Some niggars need to grow up.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by tomdfirst(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmm. Aye le o ibosi o.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by oluwasegun007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
wisdomeze:
op, to bite u just de hungry me. which kine dry news be this Na.

This your pics almost make me piss for body... Registration fee.. Lol
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by YelloweWest: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Broke guys are the worst
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Collins300(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
This guy is posses men
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Bliz909(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Werey enemy of progress.... If hunger kill him he go no whats up
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplep:
Why is she dating a jobless boy though?..The only thing a jobless boy knows how to do is 'fvck,sleep and fvck' embarassed

He even looks like a tout,he definitely smokes too,why do they(some ladies) always disgrace me?..

"Fvck, sleep, fvck, sleep...". Are u speaking from ur personal experience? But u didnt mention food. Abi d guy no de chop? Which power e take de fvck nonstop when e no chop? meanwhile, what do jobless girls do?
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by ode4short: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladies if a man tells you say he dey design, check well well know the kind thing him dey design, some men na woman face designer oooo....

Ndi ala.....

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Badonasty(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A lady was, last week, beaten to within an inch of her life by her boyfriend, over suspicion of infidelity. According to reports, the incident happened at Flat 266, Tosam building, Jakande Estate, Lagos. .

The jobless boy was said to have instructed the victim to quit her job because he felt she’s dating her supervisor. The lady’s refusal angered him and he decided to assault her.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/unemployunemployed-boy-nearly-beats-hised-boy-nearly-beats-his-girlfriend-to-death-for-not-quitting-her-job.html

lol...they should go and test this one's brain...broda don dey mad
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jobless people everywhere!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by frozen70(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Stupid man, with complex and insecurity

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Iamgrey5(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
This one is hoping his wife will be feeding him.!
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by DeviIhimseIf: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82113185:
Jobless people everywhere!
trash
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by lincs25(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplep:
Why is she dating a jobless boy though?..The only thing a jobless boy knows how to do is 'fvck,sleep and fvck' embarassed

He even looks like a tout,he definitely smokes too,why do they(some ladies) always disgrace me?..
But do you know that to fvck is like every other life activities. You do eat food everyday and you know that anything that has mouth feel hungry. leave the guy let him enjoy the work he is doing.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by geezville(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
3 things:

1. This is such a sad story
2. Good thing they are not married. Dude should be prosecuted to the full extent of law
3. Did I just read that the victim had an inch of her life remaining? (paraphrased) Pls where can I find the measuring device used, so I can measure how much life I have left. Thank you sir.

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by mercyvivv(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
I pray she gets sense enough to know the right thing for her future, not this kind of dimwit.

FREE LESSON NOTES/PLANS, CURRICULUM, EXAMS FOR ALL TEACHERS
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Lordjb: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Stewpid boyfriend grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Some women and broke guys ehn? I just dont understand what goes on in their brains dating broke guy.

I have a broke guy as a friend. His nagging on chats no be here.

Tonight I just had enough of his nagging and blocked him off all my social media network.

You can't come and burst my brains with nagging everytime. I'm thinking of how to make money, you are there nagging almost on every chats. Smmhhhh. I don't have time for nonsense.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by lincs25(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
My concerns is the beating the guy beat the poor and innocent girl! relationship is not do or die affairs if you are not secured you work away rather than claiming man enough on a lady that you have not paid dowry! No folk will treat my sister that way and i will take it.
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by OsuAmaka: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
victorian Dicktorian:
Some women and broke guys ehn? I just dont understand what goes on in their brains dating broke guy.

I have a broke guy as a friend. His nagging on chats no be here.

Tonight I just had enough of his nagging and blocked him off all my social media network.

You can't come and burst my brains with nagging everytime. I'm thinking of how to make money, you are there nagging almost on every chats. Smmhhhh. I don't have time for nonsense.
My friend get out. No be broke guy deflower you? abi no be you una boyfriend chase commot from his house for consuming a pack of hungry man size like a pregnant goat?
Hungry bitches be talking shít.

-Osu Amaka

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by OsuAmaka: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
koyyess Koyeast:
Who is your daddy
Osu Amaka

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Olarewaju89: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Police need to arrest that guy and deal with him massively.. He's a miscreant and an idiot from the pit of hell. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplep:

your eye must av seen alot ... u've learnt ur lesson let dem also learn
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by DeviIhimseIf: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
OsuAmaka:

-Osu Amaka

Lady Cries Out Over Rental Company's Hidden Camera In The Bathroom / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos