Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest (30096 Views)

Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Evercurious(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
banji1:
Killings, brutality and uncalled bloodbath everywhere...what's happening in this country for Christ sake!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

COS THE HEAD (BUHARI) LOVES AND BELIEVES IN BLOOD LETTING
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Oluwamuyiwa019: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria, ojojumo na jiriya. Where’s Mussa Yaradua
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by kelvinovie25(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
foleskay:
Such a terrible scenario. Did their parents send them to school to turn themselves activists and start protesting up and down? Your primary assignment in school is to study not going about shouting aluta. I just pity the parents of these students, bearing in mind the stress parents going through in this harsh economic condition to get school fees.
You are very funny, how did u study that's if u went to a higher institution, when there is no light how do you even find comfort in studying.

6 Likes

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by okrikaboi: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Imagine dying because of light
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Neddstark: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
When will Nigerian police start using rubber bullets in protests. Too many unnecessary killings in protests. This needs to stop
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Vatod(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
If you talk u go die, u go die for nothing.....u die wrongfully..

Fella kuti
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Evercurious:

BLOOD WILL ALWAYS FLOW COS THE HEAD (BUHARI) IS ALL ABOUT BLOOD LETTING.. ISN'T OBVIOUS? ABEGIIII
Lmao
Be careful, don't you know you were talking to a Buhari asslicker

cc

1 Like

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Enwhen(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Israeljones:
In as much as some of this students can go extreme...The police should be able to mediate peacefully in protest like this....How difficult can it be for a policeman to try talk to the student in a friendly manner on how the issue can be resolved in which i am so sure will calm any tensions and make the student reciprocate the same way but No, they go wayward and start talking with their guns.......Sometimes i just wonder the kind of police course and training they go for and what they learn during their training process..

Go to police college,

They only give broom and paker to sweep for almost six months as their training , and maybe like a month to the end of the training they just introduce them on how to pull the trigger, so even during their official duty they r still learning with Nigerians!!!!
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by InvertedHammer: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
/
I respect the fact that Nigerians are now pushing back instead of just sitting back and complaining.

People will not loot common fund if they know that there is a very high probability they will not live to enjoy it. Is it right? Does two wrongs make a right? YES! It is called action and reaction.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Peculiarly: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82113446:

Damn it!
This is getting outta hands.
The governor must do something about this NOW.

All lives matter!

I can tell you categorically the student were the one at fault the police did everything orderly for the first time I would support the police when the protest started the police was even supporting the student and give them adequate security but some of the bad element within the student make the matter worst and start looting and use the avenue to damage government property the federal road was block for over six hours.peopele traveling from one place to another couldn’t and They make ordinary citizens to suffer for it.the student start the bizarre attitude first and against what the op said it wasn’t a peaceful protest it was hell peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Teegelop(f): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
igwedubai2:
where u there Mr Man. Police can not just replying protesters with guns, no. There must be a proclamation words by the policemen. Except u refuse to abide

And must they use gun on unarmed citizens they were asked to protect?

Isn't teargas there?
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Peculiarly:

I can tell you categorically the student were the one at fault the police did everything orderly for the first time I would support the police when the protest started the police was even supporting the student and give them adequate security but some of the bad element within the student make the matter worst and start looting and use the avenue to damage government property the federal road was block for over six hours.peopele traveling from one place to another couldn’t and They make ordinary citizens to suffer for it.the student start the bizarre attitude first and against what the op said it wasn’t a peaceful protest it was hell peace
Wow,
This is another angle to this news.
Peculiarly, to start with, are you a student at FUOYE?
Did you witness it first hand?
Let's start from there.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by DeviIhimseIf: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82115033:

Wow,
This is another angle to this news.
Peculiarly, to start with, are you a student of FUOYE?
Did you witness it first hand?
Let's start from there.
[/s]
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by anonymuz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Israeljones:
In as much as some of this students can go extreme...The police should be able to mediate peacefully in protest like this....How difficult can it be for a policeman to try talk to the student in a friendly manner on how the issue can be resolved in which i am so sure will calm any tensions and make the student reciprocate the same way but No, they go wayward and start talking with their guns.......Sometimes i just wonder the kind of police course and training they go for and what they learn during their training process..
this is Nigeria for you
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by EdiskyHarry: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
I think the IG of police should resign honorably as a result of this shameful act..you can imagine what this students would have contributed in Nigeria and the world as a whole, but end up being destroyed by some legal criminals called Nigerian police.
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Osobi32(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Revolution loading..... People are getting bolder by the day and the NPF are not helping matters here. It won't be long before a simple protest will turn to a full blown riot then comes the real deal.....Revolution
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2019
elasticlala:

I wonder why they just shoot anybody anyhow these days. Before they shoot in the air to disperse people but now they shoot directly. I wonder the kind of instructions they get from their boss on daily basis. I hope it wont get to a time when the masses would rather kill the one that is supposed to protect them rather the one being protected from.
Imagine the foolish DPO saying that no life was lost in the protest.

u see why they bring bad names to their kids?

i wonder how u feel when your sister tells u that her father inlaw is a police man or even her hubby is onye eke...lol

thank God my babe dad don retire long time ago in peace

1 Like

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Oosa4sure: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2019
The protests I think was hijacked by some cult student and see d outcome I think they can enjoy d light now, unscrupulous students some of them will eventually face murder charge and d end of their carrier I think
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2019
If u were NOT on ground to witness d whole thing, pls dont take sides.
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Rolly22(m): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2019
foleskay:
Such a terrible scenario. Did their parents send them to school to turn themselves activists and start protesting up and down? Your primary assignment in school is to study not going about shouting aluta. I just pity the parents of these students, bearing in mind the stress parents going through in this harsh economic condition to get school fees.

You're a suffering and smiling Zombie
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Sheriman(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Died for nothing and for nothing... But when SOWORE CALL for Revolution to revolt against this useless Government nobody is willing to die amongst them. But they lay down their life over for something not worth it.. undecided undecided undecided undecidedFoolish Student... They just brought sorrow and tears to their Parents

1 Like

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by DonroxyII: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Israeljones:
What you have forgotten is that everybody is vexing in Nigeria, the environment makes brain of 95% hot , only 5% of the population behave cool and normal thus can actually handle stress.

1 Like

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by francisisking: 3:21am On Sep 11, 2019
the American and British media won't see this one to criticized but if it is Jonathan's regime we won't hear word... and where is that useless saharawhatever news and their propaganda? worst human right violations has been recorded in this demonic(buhari) led govt than all the PDP govt so far.
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by francisisking: 3:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Peculiarly:

And that justified that death?
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Ayatullah(m): 3:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Israeljones:

You just can't get anything good from a Policeman who was trained in a police college where 50 recruits will have to share a fish head and sleep in rooms worse than a piggery.

Majority of our Policemen are sadists because of the training they had.

Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by enemyofprogress: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Shooting armless students. Very useless country with super useless leaders from the top to the bottom
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by enemyofprogress: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Peculiarly:

and you think police were right to have fired and killed two armless and innocent students.

To use you do rituals just dey hungry
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by enemyofprogress: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2019
foleskay:
You're a super zombie. One of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today.

To use you do rituals just dey hungry me
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Ekiti state & Benin Electricity Distribution Company can someone explain this pls
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by AFONJACOW(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Lazy afonja yooths are there no science department in that school, since government refused to give light, then rally around and build 25kws damn or nuclear reactor or even solar energy that will provide light for the entire school... What are they even teaching them there, Just to shift pants , mine human skull , and yahoo yahoo +.... Police did well by shooting two of them
Re: Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest by Dareabiala(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Wasted lives and destiny because of epileptic power supply. Where in Nigeria will you find 6hrs electricity. Guys this protest was absolutely baseless. Burning a PHCN office will not give you more light. They are not TCN or GENCOs for goodness sake. You're students and not touts. Think of cause and effects before acting abeg una. RIP to vibrant souls that were lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Wooden Statue, Imported Vehicle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.