Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" (70237 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / See Fans Reactions After Rachael Okonkwo Congratulates Ken Eric Over New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by johnsammie(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Ken Eric is gay!!! He's well known in Asaba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by RTSC2: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Good news for any new man that wants her.

Eric has not deposited his DNA inside her.

4 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Palehair: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Neymessi:
The way dis guy plays love movies well and also kisses lots of ladies... How come people are saying he is GAY? A lot of people on ig said he is a confirmed gay but I find it hard to believe
He's a great actor if he can convince you that he's straight, America actor Luke Evans has played a lot of straight roles and have even had loads of straight sex scenes and he's completely "straight passing (gay men who exudes masculinity and pass for straight men)” but in real life, he's openly gay, same goes for other gay actors, acting doesn't look at your sexuality that's why it's called acting

4 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Mercy2006(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
I'm looking at this saga from a completely different view.what if the guy heard something damaging about the lady before he married her but couldn't pull out at the last minute,but decided to punish her by not touching her at all and later left the house for her.
cases like that have happened before, you know.
Let's not label this guy gay yet,he might not be
I'm sure the truth will be unraveled sooner than later.my two cents though.

4 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Austineva(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2019
So, what dis guy acts in movie scenes is what he does in real life. Who can remember d name of that movie, where he planned contract marriage just to get his share of his father's wealth?
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by ozowarac: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
tillaman:
Women sha, so you eye just clear that he’s a gay abi, you didn’t come out that he is a homoboy when y’all were married so now that he dumped your ass you are saying he’s a gay! You can do better, always playing the victim card, I don’t personally know him but I hope it’s not true

Go and read the full news bro.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Opinedecandid(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime wife with his endtime mother sexually scheming to lay a man against his will.
Feminists won't see anything wrong in that, but if it were reversed and a man and his friends planned on how to shag his wife against her will, they'd scream bloody murder.

I just hope the Nigerian legislative will review the constitution and legalize same-sex marriage.
If they do, we will be surprised to discover the number of regular people who are closeted gays.

Most people in Nigeria are married just to save face and this accounts for the alarming rate of failed marriages.
It also accounts for the rise in suicides.

If this is true then I blame Ken for remaining in the closet. I further blame him for even accepting to marry a female knowing he won't find any happiness therein.
But I will never blame him for being gay.
He really does deserve happiness because we only live once.

He could just relocate to even South Africa and lead a happy life without anyone judging him over his sexual preferences.

Sex is so underrated.
I can only imagine the pain Ken is under trying to fit his leg into a shoe that isn't his size.
The NATIONAL ASSEMBLY should please reconsider their stand on this.

Are you not cursed?
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by tsavkeghps(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Ishilove: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
generationz:

Why, though?

There has always been rumors that Ken was gay even before she came out.

And this story is how many gay Nigerian men act. Some sleep with their wives but can't even stand the sight of a Lady.

IF it is true, he probably married her for his family to stop disturbing him and she married himvfor his celeb status.

This is what happens when you don't involve God in the selection of a life partner.

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by PopeFlatino(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2019
That guy na Reverend Father we miss road grin..even for his movies he normally kill every religious role given to him wink.
Still one of my favorite though,maybe wasn't destined for d occupation of d world
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by toprealman: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Living in the village....don't know where to go
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by YoungAncient1: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2019
And there were some that said," they look good together" on their wedding day. But how could you marry a man after one month of dating. Within that one month, he has given you the beating of your life. I wonder what some people do with their brain in relationship.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by renewable1(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by nick50(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime wife with his endtime mother sexually scheming to lay a man against his will.
Feminists won't see anything wrong in that, but if it were reversed and a man and his friends planned on how to shag his wife against her will, they'd scream bloody murder.

I just hope the Nigerian legislative will review the constitution and legalize same-sex marriage.
If they do, we will be surprised to discover the number of regular people who are closeted gays.

Most people in Nigeria are married just to save face and this accounts for the alarming rate of failed marriages.

If this is true then I blame Ken for remaining in the closet. I further blame him for even accepting to marry a female knowing he won't find any happiness therein.

He could just relocate to even South Africa and lead a happy life without anyone judging him over his sexual preferences.

Sex is so underrated.
I can only imagine the pain Ken is under trying to fit his leg into a shoe that isn't his size.
..remember the judgement day..God is watching us
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by PopeFlatino(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Yes..I agree.....I had a chance to reUnite with a girl I met few months to d end of my nYSC service(2016) year on Facebook last month ,imagine the girl proclaiming she had loved me for long,and that I should visit her to engage her for possible marriage next year...I thought it was a joke until she started proving her seriousness..oo boy I shock shocked.....some ladies can be so desperate eeh
Olalan:
Dating a man for one month and heading to the altar show signs of desperation from the girl
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Sirlins(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2019
am very sure of thing, kenerics is gay .........if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by penguinpikin: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
This is why u need to test drive your car before buying it. so story that touches the heart dont come up
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by perpeling22(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2019
How could he be a gay and have been romancing and marrying wife in Nollywood film.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Marvis4real(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2019
nofuckz:

seems you are male then?
good you're already being put to good use, negro can't be tagged gay. but i honestly hope the 1minute man tag never comes to play in future..happy ever after cheers.
He/she is a male, don't mind that (f) there
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by kbright911(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Now I can tell you that Ken Eric is Gay angry

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Brightest04(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2019
What most dead brain bloggers do to come to limelight is to cook up fake stories of some important people around and serve it to the general public without minding the damages that follows. And only God knows how marriages or relationships they have damaged and the grieves they have caused so many people.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by omoharry(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm

He's definitely impotent or extreme gay
If the story the lady is saying is true, then I agree with you completely.Why marry her in the first place if he knew he could not get it up?.Please, women should ensure they confirm their bobo is active down there before getting married ooo!.

Some brother in the Lord also use celibacy during courtship as a trick into getting vulnerable christian sister to the alter only for them to realized their predicament after marriage.It is well.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by osasojie: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
who needs a logo design or any graphic design work, buzz me up or whatsapp me on 08128420151...boys dey find money, no time for this stories
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by emonis88: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.
Listen to urself, same sex marriage is total unnatural, have u seen a he goat go after a he goat? Or a male animal have sex with another male animal? How can a man say he prefers sex with another man? That is totally unnatural and I don't support legalizing anything like that. OK tell me in the African culture who will go and marry who? The male boyfriend or the male girlfriend? Lol! And his family will accept that another man is coming to marry their son. Abomination.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by DrDax: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.

May thunder fire you and all those who liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by lizdammy: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
How did they marry?
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by omoharry(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2019
DrDax:

May thunder fire you and all those who liked your comment.
haba! you dey vex ooo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by omozu1(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex is so underrated.
but this man has not come out to say he is gay.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Aladdin1(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Glycosunde:
All of you saying that he is gay, please where did you people see that abi is reading and comprehension na a problem to you people
The thing tire me.me too i have been trying to read or see where the concerned woman said he's gay.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by banji1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Funny but I find it difficult to believe.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My problem now is not even Ken Eric nor Onyi Adaba, but how a man like me will leave tOtO with excess saccharin God deposited in it and be following his fellow man about still baffles me till this very moment. Imagine me damping my AmstelRock in a shiit sad Ayama embarassed

If you are reading this and you're like that, my brother be rest assured that Thunder Must Surely Fire You, in fact, FIRE THUNDER YOU THAT PLACE YOU'RE RIGHT NOW
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your Lineage must have come from Comedy.... I just the laugh anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by generationz(f): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:

This is what happens when you don't involve God in the selection of a life partner.

You couldn't have said it any better , dear.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.