Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" (70238 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / See Fans Reactions After Rachael Okonkwo Congratulates Ken Eric Over New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Glycosunde: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Aladdin1:
The thing tire me.me too i have been trying to read or see where the concerned woman said he's gay.

Just because she said that he told her that he is a man alone and does not need a woman naim make people guess say he na gay. Reading and comprehension na wahala for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Like who doesn't know 80% of the entertainment industry in naija is gay.. I don't pity her one bit. You met a guy and 1month later ur wedding him. What about the guy u dumped to jump on Ken? Go back and beg him for mercy nonsense girls everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Aladdin1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Glycosunde:

Just because she said that he told her that he is a man alone and does not need a woman naim make people guess say he na gay. Reading and comprehension na wahala for Nigerians
I tell you my brother!.they just be insinuating and making baseless conclusions without an iota of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
vickydevoka:

Ur boo don't have money or ready to settle down
who said I'm ready to marry?..
Marriage is not something you jump into,money or not..
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by ShawtCake(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
So, they used nail to hammer your bumbum in that marriage abi? Learn to stand on your feet before thinking about marriage!
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Charly68: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why did he not forgive the woman after all marriage is for better for worse .
Only men find it conveniently to forgive no matter what
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Palehair: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
omozu1:
but this man has not come out to say he is gay.
Like anybody would come out and say they are gay in this country

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Palehair: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
emonis88:

Listen to urself, same sex marriage is total unnatural, have u seen a he goat go after a he goat? Or a male animal have sex with another male animal? How can a man say he prefers sex with another man? That is totally unnatural and I don't support legalizing anything like that. OK tell me in the African culture who will go and marry who? The male boyfriend or the male girlfriend? Lol! And his family will accept that another man is coming to marry their son. Abomination.
Uh, homosexuality is present in almost all animal species, do your research, Google is free

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by delawal: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
mejai:
So officially Nwaamaikpe is a Gay.... Chai
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by hinere(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
People will just be tagging people unnecessary. I don't think the guy is gay. A case like this happened somewhere.
A man was about to Wed his fiancé. Two days to the wedding, the lady took permission to travel to buy some stuffs she needed for the wedding. The husband agreed without thinking twice becos everyone was in preparation mood. The man then got a call from someone he knows who saw the wife entering different hotels within the span of those two days with different men. Apparently, she travelled to give those her lovers goodbye Sex.
The man told the husband and promised to spy on her throughout her duration in the place. Where she stayed, different men were always coming to spend time with her. When she returned, the man pretended as if he didn't know what she went to do. He even went ahead with the whole wedding. It was later discovered that the woman was a sex maniac.
After the wedding, he refused to touch her atall. She did all but nothing. She had to bring family members into the matter. That was when he opened up to everybody both his parents and hers on her Sex escapades before the wedding.
He told her parents to carry her back home when they were leaving that he was done with the whole marriage.
He also said if he had opened up before the wedding, she and her parents will beg for the wedding to proceed in order not to shame their daughter.
So, there are two sides to a coin. Nobody knows Ken reason. Let's not be quick to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by gibzzhd: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
hinere:
People will just be tagging people unnecessary. I don't think the guy is gay. A case like this happened somewhere.
A man was about to Wed his fiancé. Two days to the wedding, the lady took permission to travel to buy some stuffs she needed for the wedding. The husband agreed without thinking twice becos everyone was in preparation mood. The man then got a call from someone he knows who saw the wife entering different hotels within the span of those two days with different men. Apparently, she travelled to give those her lovers goodbye Sex.
The man told the husband and promised to spy on her throughout her duration in the place. Where she stayed, different men were always coming to spend time with her. When she returned, the man pretended as if he didn't know what she went to do. He even went ahead with the whole wedding. It was later discovered that the woman was a sex maniac.
After the wedding, he refused to touch her atall. She did all but nothing. She had to bring family members into the matter. That was when he opened up to everybody both his parents and hers on her Sex escapades before the wedding.
He told her parents to carry her back home when they were leaving that he was done with the whole marriage.
He also said if he had opened up before the wedding, she and her parents will beg for the wedding to proceed in order not to shame their daughter.
So, there are two sides to a coin. Nobody knows Ken reason. Let's not be quick to judge.

Shut Up
we we know he is.We don't need your approval

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
All these stories
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Stanfeelings: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
SORRY, U TALK TRASH. SENSELESS. gay
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by grandstar(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
allthingsgood:

If u noticed he is gay, that means we should be careful of u too

My friend was raped by their houseboy was he was young. A young girl was introduced to lesbianism by their house-help. Did you know such things happen?

Many of the people saying things here aren't gay but they've made themselves knowledgable about the subject. You too should. Knowledge is power and prevents you or your loved one from being preyed on. Also, gay people are like people like you but they have bizarre sexual preferences. You'd be shocked how many people you know are either gay or bi-sexual. They just won't open up.

Google Nigerian actors who are gay and you will be shocked.

A lot of gay people give us signs that they are (called gayard) but only you don't know these signs. Teni the musician is rumoured to be gay because she dresses like a tomboy. A lot of tomboys are gays. Lesbians that behave like tomboys or with masculinity are called Butch lesbians (“lesbian of masculine appearance or behavior.”). She was also suspected to be gay because she wore pink at a time and also rainbow colours.

Some years back, a friend of mine has this brother who is a journalist, 61 years of age and had never married or had kids. His family wasn't happy about this. I remembered visiting his home (a rented bungalow). I met lots and I met lots of guys there. There was even a white guy who I suspected was a journalist. I took no notice on it.

It was only many years later after I got some knowledge about homosexuality that it dawned on me that the brother was most likely gay. Their family is very disciplined. He probably wasn't ready to marry a woman like this actor did and pay her little or no attention.

There was this security guy on my street who told me that a tall teenager on the street had approached him for sex. He was ready to offer him money. The security guy declined.

This guy is a loner and you hadly see him mix with anyone. One day he came into the restaurant I was in with a young guy. The boy gave off subtle female traits and I suspected that must be his boyfriend. I am not saying gays are loners. That was just the style of this guy. Very introverted but his sister is social

Do you know that nice guy that has no girlfriend? That guy that brings guys to his room? It is much easier for gays to sleep together under their parents eyes than for straight people because either their parents are ignorant or are in denial. It is when they catch their child in the act and now connect the dots that they realise how ignorant they've been.

More and more people nowadays are more knowledgable about it. It is rumoured Asa is gay.

Just Google "Nigerian actors who are gay".

3 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by pyro62(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime wife with his endtime mother sexually scheming to lay a man against his will.
Feminists won't see anything wrong in that, but if it were reversed and a man and his friends planned on how to shag his wife against her will, they'd scream bloody murder.

I just hope the Nigerian legislative will review the constitution and legalize same-sex marriage.
If they do, we will be surprised to discover the number of regular people who are closeted gays.

Most people in Nigeria are married just to save face and this accounts for the alarming rate of failed marriages.
It also accounts for the rise in suicides.

If this is true then I blame Ken for remaining in the closet. I further blame him for even accepting to marry a female knowing he won't find any happiness therein.
But I will never blame him for being gay.
He really does deserve happiness because we only live once.

He could just relocate to even South Africa and lead a happy life without anyone judging him over his sexual preferences.

Sex is so underrated.
I can only imagine the pain Ken is under trying to fit his leg into a shoe that isn't his size.
The NATIONAL ASSEMBLY should please reconsider their stand on this.

Gay rights activist spotted. The national assembly would never reconsider their stands and all those demon possessed homosexuals whom you are standing in behalf, would have their fair share of lynching when their cup is full .. Nonsense
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by gibzzhd: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
grandstar:

My friend was raped by their houseboy was he was young. A young girl was introduced to lesbianism by their house-help. Did you know such things happen?

Many of the people saying things here aren't gay but they've made themselves knowledgable about the subject. You too should. Knowledge is power and prevents you or your loved one from being preyed on. Also, gay people are like people like you but they have bizarre sexual preferences. You'd be shocked how many people you know are either gay or bi-sexual. They just won't open up.

A lot of gay people give us signs that they are (called gayard) but only you don't know these signs. Teni the musician is rumoured to be gay because she dresses like a tomboy. A lot of tomboys are gays. Lesbians that behave like tomboys or with masculinity are called Butch lesbians (“lesbian of masculine appearance or behavior.”). She was also suspected to be gay because she wore pink at a time and also rainbow colours.

Some years back, a friend of mine has this brother who is a journalist, 61 years of age and had never married or had kids. His family wasn't happy about this. I remembered visiting his home (a rented bungalow). I met lots and I met lots of guys there. There was even a white guy who I suspected was a journalist. I took no notice on it.

It was only many years later after I got some knowledge about homosexuality that it dawned on me that the brother was most likely gay. Their family is very disciplined. He probably wasn't ready to marry a woman like this actor did and pay her little or no attention.

There was this security guy on my street who told me that a tall teenager on the street had approached him for sex. He was ready to offer him money. The security guy declined.

This guy is a loner and you hadly see him mix with anyone. One day he came into the restaurant I was in with a young guy. The boy gave off subtle female traits and I suspected that must be his boyfriend. I am not saying gays are loners. That was just the style of this guy. Very introverted but his sister is social

Do you know that nice guy that has no girlfriend? That guy that brings guys to his room? It is much easier for gays to sleep together under their parents eyes than for straight people because either their parents are ignorant or are in denial. It is when they catch their child in the act and now connect the dots that they realise how ignorant they've been.

More and more people nowadays are more knowledgable about it. It is rumoured Asa is gay.

Just Google "Nigerian actors who are gay

it's enough
you know too much
just watch your back

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by allthingsgood: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
grandstar:

Just Google "Nigerian actors who are gay".

[/s]

First of all, most of the trash u google on internet are trash and fake news. Anybody can say anything on the web and present it as facts

But aside from that, most of your rhetorics are based on ignorance and its unfortunate, cos these are the type of ideology passed around that makes us a backyard, hypocritical and misinformed nation

You say gay raped someone abi? so are u telling be that straight people dont rape. Lets use ur internet and count the amount of gay rape to straight rape and see which occurs more often.

Whoever u chooses to sleep with or have relations with should be your business. The guy u all are condemning didnt invite u to his marriage. You are the one that designed to buy data and look for his news on the web. Even if he is gay, how does that affect u

Yall should learn to mind ur business, cos u are not even holier

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by grandstar(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

First of all, most of the trash u google on internet are trash and fake news. Anybody can say anything on the web and present it as facts

But aside from that, most of your rhetorics are based on ignorance and its unfortunate, cos these are the type of ideology passed around that makes us a backyard, hypocritical and misinformed nation

You say gay raped someone abi? so are u telling be that straight people dont rape. Lets use ur internet and count the amount of gay rape to straight rape and see which occurs more often.

Whoever u chooses to sleep with or have relations with should be your business. The guy u all are condemning didnt invite u to his marriage. You are the one that designed to buy data and look for his news on the web. Even if he is gay, how does that affect u

Yall should learn to mind ur business, cos u are not even holier

You seem offended. No vex.

I was actually responding to someone comment about me and that's why I chose to educate him than to condemn him. I even have a friend that is gay. It was when he opened up that he was that compelled me to educate myself more about the issue.

I don't hate gays. That's ungodly. All the Bible admonishes is not to be unevenly yoked with those you don't share their outlook. We are to treat everyone with respect (Matthew 7:12). Thanks for pointing things out.

2 Likes

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by allthingsgood: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
grandstar:

You seem offended. No vex.

I was actually responding to someone comment about me and that's why I chose to educate him than to condemn him. I even have a friend that is gay. It was when he opened up that he was that compelled me to educate myself more about the issue.

I don't hate gays. That's ungodly. All the Bible admonishes is not to be unevenly yoked with those you don't share their outlook. We are to treat everyone with respect (Matthew 7:12). Thanks for pointing things out.

Why will i be offended My name isnt Ken Eric
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=82121149][/quote]

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Kolanist(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
the man done sacrifice him rod or the painful emotions of a broken hearted woman for fame and fortune
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by WeRblessed(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dude is a ferg
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by Uruanguy(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2019
They guy is a gay.
Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

My problem now is not even Ken Eric nor Onyi Adaba, but how a man like me will leave tOtO with excess saccharin God deposited in it and be following his fellow man about still baffles me till this very moment. Imagine me damping my AmstelRock in a shiit sad Ayama embarassed

If you are reading this and you're like that, my brother be rest assured that Thunder Must Surely Fire You, in fact, FIRE THUNDER YOU THAT PLACE YOU'RE RIGHT NOW

This is an unintelligent rant,homosexuality is against the will of God, no doubt.But you make it seem as the sole purpose of marriage or the only usefulness of the female gender to you is only for sex

1 Like

Re: Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" by shuttox: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Authority1o1:

Let it fly for 58k
Sold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.