Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) (40153 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Ishilove: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Wow!

So what are we supposed to do with this fantastically useless piece of information?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by nurusystem(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2019
I like this woman,, KANU families no allowed me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:
SHE CERTAINLY IS GETING SET AGAIN TO COMMIT IMMIGRATION FRAUD BY GOING TO THE US TO HAVE THIS SECOND BABY, AND MAKE THE CHILD A U.S. CITIZEN - I WILL CALL US HOMELAND SECURITY RIGHT NOW TO REPORT HER A S S ---- SO WHEN NEXT SHE LANDS IN THE U.S. - A PREGNANCY TEST WILL BE RUN ON HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES THE AIRPORT****** ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

This is the type of envy and jealousy I see only in Nigerian movies.

How can you be contemplating of evil deeds towards someone that doesn't know of your existence?

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2019
byrron:

This is the type of envy and jealousy I see only in Nigerian movies.

How can you be contemplating of evil deeds towards someone that doesn't know of your existence?

Not envy, it is called doing the right thing

TELL HER TO HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR VISITING THE U.S. WHENEVER SHE COMES HERE AS THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR HER ... IF HER COMING IS LEGITIMATE,NO PROBLEM.. IF IT IS TO POP OUT A BABY AND RUN AWAY, NAH.... GAME OVER, I HAVE REPORTRED HER ALREADY AND I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP ON THIS REPORT TOMORROW MORNING.!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by anonimi: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:
Wow!

So what are we supposed to do with this fantastically useless piece of information?

Trash it cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6434374_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Olu1000: 4:23am On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:
SHE CERTAINLY IS GETING SET AGAIN TO COMMIT IMMIGRATION FRAUD BY GOING TO THE US TO HAVE THIS SECOND BABY, AND MAKE THE CHILD A U.S. CITIZEN - I WILL CALL US HOMELAND SECURITY RIGHT NOW TO REPORT HER A S S ---- SO WHEN NEXT SHE LANDS IN THE U.S. - A PREGNANCY TEST WILL BE RUN ON HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES THE AIRPORT****** ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

How does her child becoming a US citizen affect you?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by banji1(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Lovely, cute family grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Ishilove: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by DanielAAA(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2019
who is laura ikeji and what does she do?lol
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Stupid Girl...
Hope she will be visiting the US for delivery as stipulated...?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2019
DanielAAA:
who is laura ikeji and what does she do?lol
She takes only PICTURES and Feeds from her SISTER and BROTHER IN LAW...
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by mamajj17(f): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Antonioviva:
This girl is ugly sha.....

I tell you dear, upon the whole painting grin grin
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by LewinskyMon: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope they can now comfortably afford diapers without disturbing Bro. Nwankwo and Sister Linda.
tongue
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by LewinskyMon: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Lorddominic(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
starbuck:
Ọ ka ànyị meziea gịnị undecided undecided... Isn't she living with her husband

I tire oo...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:
sorry to burst your bubble..thousand of men who are not well known can afford to pay and spend 10k$ to birth in USA and they do it year in year out..no one can afford to make their children Nigerian citizen if they can afford it now..Nigeria has no future so in thee next 30 year 20percebt of kids are dual citezens..that's the only will you can give your child now that makes sense..war can break out in the Nigeria at any time
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
seangy4konji:
sorry to burst your bubble..thousand of men who are not well known can afford to pay and spend 10k$ to birth in USA and they do it year in year out..no one can afford to make their children Nigerian citizen if they can afford it now..Nigeria has no future so in thee next 30 year 20percebt of kids are dual citezens..that's the only will you can give your child now that makes sense..war can break out in the Nigeria at any time

citizens grin
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Olu1000:

How does her child becoming a US citizen affect you?

I am a US naturalized citizen and a tax payer - my taxes pay for the system which works that she does not want to belong to... rather come thru the window like a thief to steal citizenship for her kid(s). I am all for people coming to the US to live... PLEASE STAY HERE, LIVE HERE, HAVE YOUR KIDS HERE - do not mock my country by birthing here and rushing back to Nigeria to flaunt pictures on social media on how you are gaming the system here. This is the same attitude that made almost all European countries stop this birthright citizenship - NIGERIANS and ASIANS gaming the system. PLEASE LAURA IKEJI, MIGRATE HERE, U CAN BLOG HERE AND BE SUCCESSFUL, LIVE HERE AND PAY THE TAXES AND BE PART OF THE AMERICAN FAMILY - stop using your platform to advertise how you are gaming America. I HAVE A STAKE IN THIS COUNTRY AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT WORK- thank u Sir
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by SavageResponse(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Congratulations in advance to her!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:

citizens grin
na undastandibg Marta..if s na hun deh make u shine teeth..u GATS grow up
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
seangy4konji:
na undastandibg Marta..if s na hun deh make u shine teeth..u GATS grow up

shut up there.. and who told you I understand the nonsense you type here? fu ck ing illiterate!!!!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:

Not envy, it is called doing the right thing

TELL HER TO HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR VISITING THE U.S. WHENEVER SHE COMES HERE AS THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR HER ... IF HER COMING IS LEGITIMATE,NO PROBLEM.. IF IT IS TO POP OUT A BABY AND RUN AWAY, NAH.... GAME OVER, I HAVE REPORTRED HER ALREADY AND I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP ON THIS REPORT TOMORROW MORNING.!

How is her personal business now your problem?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
byrron:

How is her personal business now your problem?

America is my country, and that is my business - YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE A CITIZEN BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A JUNGLE.
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by TempleHouse: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Be a celebrity
Get rich
Purchase a Husband
You're perfect !
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by lizdammy: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
good
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:

shut up there.. and who told you I understand the nonsense you type here? fu ck ing illiterate!!!!
u get problem..
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:

America is my country, and that is my business - YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE A CITIZEN BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A JUNGLE.

You are a fool. I am an American citizen too and for your information, there are millions of jungle_like places here in United State's of which the president himself has acknowledged.

You need to seriously educate yourself on the laws of the country you claim to be from because given birth in America by foriegn nationals is not a crime until it is legislated upon and then becomes a crime by violators.

You sound like one of those uneducated deplorables
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
byrron:

You are a fool. I am an American citizen too and for your information, there are millions of jungle_like places here in United State's of which the president himself has acknowledged.

You need to seriously educate yourself on the laws of the country you claim to be from because given birth in America by foriegn nationals is not a crime until it is legislated upon and then becomes a crime by violators.

You sound like one of those uneducated deplorables

you are a BAST ARD! you do not own America, neither do I - we are 300+ million people in the United States, out of which an estimated 200 million are citizens, the rest either legal residents or illegal immigrants. There is no way 200 million people can think alike SO, it is OK for you and I to think differently and do things differently.. that does NOT make u a fool.... it just mean we see things differently ... We do not share the same socio-political or economic philosophy. From your use of the word "deplorable" I can confirm you are a liberal - so I am not surprised by your comment- YOU ARE THE ONE'S DESTROYING AMERICA AND THROWING IT TO THE DOGS. Immigration fraud is a crime and it is in the books. IF ANYONE COMES TO AMERICA WITH THE INTENTION OF OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP FOR THEIR UNBORN CHILD, THE U.S. IMMIGRATION SERVICE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP THAT PERSON FROM ENTERING THE U.S.- I have just confirmed that she (LINDA EKEJI) is on the watch list - u can go kill yourself, - I have done what I promised to do- you do your worst, a ss wipe
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogbonti:

you are a BAST ARD! you do not own America, neither do I - we are 300+ million people in the United States, out of which an estimated 200 million are citizens, the rest either legal residents or illegal immigrants. There is no way 200 million people can think alike SO, it is OK for you and I to think differently and do things differently.. that does NOT make u a fool.... it just mean we see things differently ... We do not share the same socio-political or economic philosophy. From your use of the word "deplorable" I can confirm you are a liberal - so I am not surprised by your comment- YOU ARE THE ONE'S DESTROYING AMERICA AND THROWING IT TO THE DOGS. Immigration fraud is a crime and it is in the books. IF ANYONE COMES TO AMERICA WITH THE INTENTION OF OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP FOR THEIR UNBORN CHILD, THE U.S. IMMIGRATION SERVICE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP THAT PERSON FROM ENTERING THE U.S.- I have just confirmed that she (LINDA EKEJI) is on the watch list - u can go kill yourself, - I have done what I promised to do- you do your worst, a ss wipe

You are still a fool and need to educate yourself on the history of America and how it was built by the same immigrants which you so much despise now.

I called you a fool because you first deviated from engaging me in a civil discuss and alleged that I leave in a jungle and I don't know what it means to be a US citizen which is so stupid of you to make such bold ignorant laden assertions on someone you don't know anything about which obviously is how all deplorables have been programmed to reason since 2016.

You are even worse than I thought initially because you are still making further ignorant based comments on people you still don't know anything about (Laura & Linda Ikeji).

You don't know their US immigration status nor that of their husbands /partners (may be naturalized citizens) yet you are here making uneducated and non fact based comments on people.

I'm sure you are also a descendant of an immigrant and here you are acting like a native American when your DNA says otherwise which is why I keep on emphasizing on you getting more educations so as to avoid shamelessly and flagrantly display of unquantifiable ignorance laden comments on a public forum like this which exactly is what you are doing at the moment.
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
byrron:

You are still a fool and need to educate yourself on the history of America and how it was built by the same immigrants which you so much despise now.

I called you a fool because you first deviated from engaging me in a civil discuss and alleged that I leave in a jungle and I don't know what it means to be a US citizen which is so stupid of you to make such bold ignorant laden assertions on someone you don't know anything about which obviously is how all deplorables have been programmed to reason since 2016.

You are even worse than I thought initially because you are still making further ignorant based comments on people you still don't know anything about (Laura & Linda Ikeji).

You don't know their US immigration status nor that of their husbands /partners (may be naturalized citizens) yet you are here making uneducated and non fact based comments on people.

I'm sure you are also a descendant of an immigrant and here you are acting like a native American when your DNA says otherwise which is why I keep on emphasizing on you getting more educations so as to avoid shamelessly and flagrantly display of unquantifiable ignorance laden comments on a public forum like this which exactly is what you are doing at the moment.

you are so much in sifia pains ... hahahahaa grin, please accept my sympathy... HOWEVER you are a confirmed idiot - Linda Ikeji, Laura's sister has never hidden her desire to mock the U.S. immigration system whenever she WRITES on her blog, and I read it always. You are the one that do not know her, I do. She is NOT a U.S. citizen, she once talked about her visitor visa status, that her visa was renewed and her friends were denied, bla bla bla-- HERE ON NAIRALAND, everyone read it and made comments EXCEPT u the foolish idiot who claims to know everything. Laura also is not a US resident or Citizen.

your pain has just started, be ready to cry your eyeballs to death until 2025, and then Mike Pence will take over until 2033, THEN Don Jr will take over until 2040 - so u better drink snipper now to avoid 21 more years of anger and bitterness.

By the way, 2 North Carolina seats went for the GOP --- AND THE SUPREME COURT HAS UPHELD the Trump asylum restriction - so cry me a river, you LOSER - tell Linda or Laura IKEJI to come give birth again for US make we see, she will be repatriated from port of entry and banned from visiting the USA, na me talk am... TELL HER TO TRY IT grin.
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogbonti:

[s]
you are so much in sifia pains ... hahahahaa grin, please accept my sympathy... HOWEVER you are a confirmed idiot - Linda Ikeji, Laura's sister has never hidden her desire to mock the U.S. immigration system whenever she WRITES on her blog, and I read it always. You are the one that do not know her, I do. She is NOT a U.S. citizen, she once talked about her visitor visa status, that her visa was renewed and her friends were denied, bla bla bla-- HERE ON NAIRALAND, everyone read it and made comments EXCEPT u the foolish idiot who claims to know everything. Laura also is not a US resident or Citizen.

your pain has just started, be ready to cry your eyeballs to death until 2025, and then Mike Pence will take over until 2033, THEN Don Jr will take over until 2040 - so u better drink snipper now to avoid 21 more years of anger and bitterness.

By the way, 2 North Carolina seats went for the GOP --- AND THE SUPREME COURT HAS UPHELD the Trump asylum restriction - so cry me a river, you LOSER - tell Linda or Laura IKEJI to come give birth again for US make we see, she will be repatriated from port of entry and banned from visiting the USA, na me talk am... TELL HER TO TRY IT grin[/s].

Delusional

Took you 2 solid days to consult your fellow deplorables to come up with another gibberish as your response to your e-folly.

To show how ignorant and unenlightened you are as a deplorable, you still can't differentiate between seeking for asylum as against being an illegal immigrant and by the way, all this has nothing to do with your very first comment about Laura expecting a second baby which is what this thread is all about before you brought in your opioid induced rants on a private individual dealing with her private business.

Just like I said to you earlier on, you need some education and you are free to take another 2 days to consult with your fellow deplorables to feed you with more garbage so you can run back to Nairaland to post additional nonsense.

Dumb decendant of an immigrant with a delusional view of himself as a native American trying to be more catholic than the pope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram / Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style / Yul Edochie Chilling With His Northern Nigerian Fans In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.