Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) (40302 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
byrron:

Delusional

Took you 2 solid days to consult your fellow deplorables to come up with another gibberish as your response to your e-folly.

To show how ignorant and unenlightened you are as a deplorable, you still can't differentiate between seeking for asylum as against being an illegal immigrant and by the way, all this has nothing to do with your very first comment about Laura expecting a second baby which is what this thread is all about before you brought in your opioid induced rants on a private individual dealing with her private business.

Just like I said to you earlier on, you need some education and you are free to take another 2 days to consult with your fellow deplorables to feed you with more garbage so you can run back to Nairaland to post additional nonsense.

Dumb decendant of an immigrant with a delusional view of himself as a native American trying to be more catholic than the pope.

sifia pains------ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 21 years more to be in sifia pains, bro, drink sniper and escape us the proud deplorables grin
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogbonti:

[s]
sifia pains------ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 21 years more to be in sifia pains, bro, drink sniper and escape us the proud deplorables grin[/s]

Senselessness at it's peak from a proud ignorant deplorable

Now get lost
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
byrron:

Senselessness at it's peak from a proud ignorant deplorable

Now get lost

shorrop there, i go no where--- your fada, Ogun keel ur papa, bastard ikeji as s lick er grin where u dey run dey, smelly goat
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogbonti:

shorrop there, i go no where--- your fada, Ogun keel ur papa, bastard ikeji as s lick er grin where u dey run dey, smelly goat

Gradually, your true deplorable personality is becoming more glaring.

Never knew you are also a certified e-tout parading himself as an American citizen and a Republican yet has the attributes of a wild animal as depicted by your toutic expression which obviously is a testament that you are a product of a crossbreeding between an idiot with another subhuman specie.

You are a forest animal and shame on me for not helping you out by calling on animal control to get you and send you back to the wild which happens to be your natural habitat so my son can happily watch you on NatGeo Wildlife.

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
byrron:

Gradually, your true deplorable personality is becoming more glaring.

Never knew you are also a certified e-tout parading himself as an American citizen and a Republican yet has the attributes of a wild animal as depicted by your toutic expression which obviously is a testament that you are a product of a crossbreeding between an idiot with another subhuman specie.

You are a forest animal and shame on me for not helping you out by calling on animal control to get you and send you back to the wild which happens to be your natural habitat so my son can happily watch you on NatGeo Wildlife.

hahahahahahahah---- sifia pains, you will d ie of head ache over reporting Ikeji to Homeland Security. You are so mad because your plans to pop out kids in the USA been foiled, speak grammar full trailer, it will not remove the searchlight on the Ikeji sisters- bas tard son of a smelly pu ssy mother - ogun keel ur hopefless drunkard father grin
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogbonti:

hahahahahahahah---- sifia pains, you will d ie of head ache over reporting Ikeji to Homeland Security. You are so mad because your plans to pop out kids in the USA been foiled, speak grammar full trailer, it will not remove the searchlight on the Ikeji sisters- bas tard son of a smelly pu ssy mother - ogun keel ur hopefless drunkard father grin

The highlighted part confirmed that you are high on cow dung.

Imagine an e-nuisance deluding himself with the ability to report someone to Homeland security when the same individuals passes through homeland security each time they come into the States.

You are truly delusional
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
byrron:

The highlighted part confirmed that you are high on cow dung.

Imagine an e-nuisance deluding himself with the ability to report someone to Homeland security when the same individuals passes through homeland security each time they come into the States.

You are truly delusional

as sh ole - I just reported them since this thread was opened. So, has anyone of the Ikeji sisters attempted coming into the US since this very thread was opened? If not, then tell THEM to come and see if there wont be some extra screening. WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED BECAUSE YOU ARE THE AFFECTED INDIVIDUAL(S)? no problem, no long story, Laura or Linda Ikeji, I know you are the one chatting here or you are someone very close to them, PLEASE COME TO THE US TO GIVE BIRTH AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS - YOU WILL NOT STROLL IN UN-NOTICED LIKE BEFORE AGAIN - THE SEARCH LIGHT IS NOW ON YOU - I reported you guys so I wont continue to act as a therapist for you here, JUST TRY COME, ok? AS S HO LE!!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogbonti:

[s]as sh ole - I just reported them since this thread was opened. So, has anyone of the Ikeji sisters attempted coming into the US since this very thread was opened? If not, then tell THEM to come and see if there wont be some extra screening. WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED BECAUSE YOU ARE THE AFFECTED INDIVIDUAL(S)? no problem, no long story, Laura or Linda Ikeji, I know you are the one chatting here or you are someone very close to them, PLEASE COME TO THE US TO GIVE BIRTH AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS - YOU WILL NOT STROLL IN UN-NOTICED LIKE BEFORE AGAIN - THE SEARCH LIGHT IS NOW ON YOU - I reported you guys so I wont continue to act as a therapist for you here, JUST TRY COME, ok? AS S HO LE!!!!!! [/s]

Another round of opiod induced delusional gibberish

You are demented and need to see a psychiatrist ASAP
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) by ogbonti: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
byrron:

Another round of opiod induced delusional gibberish

You are demented and need to see a psychiatrist ASAP

according to Oshiomole - go and d i e

I don report finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Drops Savage Comments On Georgina Onuoha's Pics. Blasts Ibinabo / Temi Otedola Slaying At Her Doorsteps / Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.