Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (7422 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by SOAdesign: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
UdechiHD:
Only IPOB illiterates will believe this news.
Where is the live pictures of the EU parliament? Where is the video of the session?
Ndi ara!

You Nigerians don't report this type of news.. it will give you guys a big nightmare. Pls upgrade and check the internet. I have for long abandoned the zoo media..

God said there will be BIAFRA, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. EU is working according to God's directives, once God is done with EU, UN will come into play, Nigerians relax and watch God do it. In your little minds you thought it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is doing all this? You are all doomed! God is FULLY INVOLVED! I can ASSURE u Nigerians that under GOD, BIAFRA will be restored in no distant time.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Eteka1(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
SOAdesign:

You Nigerians don't report this type of news.. it will give you guys a big nightmare. Pls upgrade and check the internet. I have for long abandoned the zoo media..

God said there will be BIAFRA, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. EU is working according to God's directives, once God is done with EU, UN will come into play, Nigerians relax and watch God do it. In your little minds you thought it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is doing all this? You are all doomed! God is FULLY INVOLVED! I can ASSURE u Nigerians that under GOD, BIAFRA will be restored in no distant time.
I have google searched it and all I can find is stories about this on Nairaland, Ipob tweeter feeds and YouTube channels. I expected to see the news on Euronews, DW, BBC etc
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by uckennety(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2019
goodnessme1:
Dont believe everything you see on nairaland.

Go to Radio biafra page,they
made it clear that the
discussion of the meeting is
confidential.

mmmmmm

OK thanks
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Video or pix
...or I don bliv it
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by whirlwind7(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
richmind2019:
Keep fighting for division but u will neva succeed in dividing Nigerian people..
What have you done to enrich the lives of your people, what job have u created.... Nonsense.
Stop playing hide and seek com back to Nigeria and face the government like everyone else.

If I call you stupid, then I owe apologies to every retärd, every imbecilë, every uneducated oaf, every scum of the earth that ever existed.
No, you're not worthy of being addressed as an ldiot or called a brainless twerp. I reserve those terms for a lot of lost people here.

Your post showed you are beyond any help.
I just got a breaking news, courtesy of you, that Nigeria has been a united country all this time.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by skywalker240(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
richmind2019:
Keep fighting for division but u will neva succeed in dividing Nigerian people.
What have you done to enrich the lives of your people, what job have u created
Stop playing hide and seek com back to Nigeria and face the government like everyone else.
I Don't and will never understand the way you lot reason, a Man is trying his possible best to liberate his people and all you see is DIVISION OF NIGERIAN PEOPLE?
are the Nigerian People United as we speak?

Deep down in your heart, you know the contraption is not and will never work (its not a curse) with the current crop of backward and corrupt leaders whom are not ready and will never be ready to give up power even in the next 10 years, and yet u keep hating this Man for saying the truth? (by your comment,am forced to beleive its borne out of sentiment & hate)

Has the stupid leaders enriched anyones life?

face the government like everyone else (did they won?) & ingest bullets allover his body?
be rational

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by ImperialYoruba: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
uckennety:

Guy I liked and shared your comment at once because it's worth 1million likes!

I'm an igbo guy but I'm not a tout
That's all I can say 4 now

Thanks bro. Not everything is about tribal. Sometimes truth must be acknowledged. Kanu started his Biafran struggle on wrong foot. I believe he has realized his errors and beginning to right the wrongs as he becomes more mature in the conflict but he is not there yet, there are far more he can do to deliver his goal. This presentation lacked professionalism. It sounded like something you will present to a village elders council. Igbo World Council need to get him a PR and a speech writer known for appearing in front of international gatherings.

Also, he needs to drop that yamaka on his head and dress as a native Igbo whenever he appears in front of international bodies. Appearance and body language goes a long way to win hearts to the cause. He is not delivering a sermon on Torah and he is not a Rabbi, so whats the yamaka for when going to present Igbo issue?

I saw some of the people in his entourage in jeans. Really

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Gandollaar(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
goodnessme1:
This is fake news.
I agree with you too
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by SILVERLINES: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
richmind2019:
Keep fighting for division but u will neva succeed in dividing Nigerian people..
What have you done to enrich the lives of your people, what job have u created.... Nonsense.

shut up my friend

you are very stupid for making this indecent comment

nigeria was never nation of one people and never will that be

now get this to your damn glucose-less brain that the zoo call Nigeria was organize by a British terrorist called Lugard

the southern protectorate and this herdsmen of a protectorate were not together in agreement lugard did so in the absence of our conscience

Namdi Kanu is not a ur federal cabinate member neither is he ur lifeless president to provide u with a job

BIAFRA IS AT THE CONNER

OUR LAND OF THE RISING SUN

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by sofiscatedmoron: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
richmind2019:
yes my brother
ibos are too sweet we must attache by force to them, aswear grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by richmind2019(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
whirlwind7:

If I call you stupid, then I owe apologies to every retärd, every imbecilë, every uneducated oaf, every scum of the earth that ever existed.
No, you're not worthy of being addressed as an ldiot or called a brainless twerp. I reserve those terms for a lot of lost people here.

Your post showed you are beyond any help.
I just got a breaking news, courtesy of you, that Nigeria has been a united country all this time.
If u are educated like u claim here, do u think division is the solution to Nigeria problem...
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Banmeallday: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Biafra is moving forward.

Funny how Niggers from the Nigger Area/Nigeria have forgotten about their issues to be joining our issues LOL

Thanks for the free publicity.

Remember panadol ain’t free but be taking it well well
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by brainbox80: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
frankmoney:
post the link let's see

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/amp/49645030
Just see this one first, if you doubt then I will give you another one
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by henrybomb(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
gwarotango:
I recall just recently this fraudster of a man claimed that Buhari never visited Japan only for him to make a U turn and say that he had him surrounded in a hotel room. The terrorist also claimed that all the pictures we saw on the news coming out of the Japan summit were all government doctored photoshoots. I can see no pictures of him addressing anyone, nor can I see a video of him doing the same. Only a fool will follow Nnamdi Kanu
You legit my brother
He is just playing with their emotions knowing fully well that he is misguiding them.. My question is if he is granted the referendum, will another Judas not challenge him?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by PFRB: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
I do not think that what is reported here is what Kanu presented. If it is then Kanu has missed it badly. He needs to go back articulate properly.
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Igbosmoker:
a fool you are. Stop dragging Edo name in mud if you are really an Edo man. Igbo's have redicule themselves before the world so don't drag us into it.

It's only a delusional person that believes there will be Biafra with all those tribes in it, the idiot even added edoid ethnic groups as part of the utopia "Biafra".

So don't worry about Edo because Benin kingdoms were the greatest civilisation in west Africa when Igbo's where running around naked in bushes. The fact remain Biafra will never come when all those ethnic groups are in it, they know Igbo's for who they are.. And if Biafra do come then Edo will separate themselves from it.

Well read.

This is love...lolzzz

Humans and double nature.

Let me stop here.
Re: BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Igbosmoker:
a fool you are. Stop dragging Edo name in mud if you are really an Edo man. Igbo's have redicule themselves before the world so don't drag us into it.

It's only a delusional person that believes there will be Biafra with all those tribes in it, the idiot even added edoid ethnic groups as part of the utopia "Biafra".

So don't worry about Edo because Benin kingdoms were the greatest civilisation in west Africa when Igbo's where running around naked in bushes. The fact remain Biafra will never come when all those ethnic groups are in it, they know Igbo's for who they are.. And if Biafra do come then Edo will separate themselves from it.

Well read.

This is love...lolzzz

Humans and double nature.

Let me stop here by adding fully Edo is never part of biafra in anyway oga.

Edo in greater sense belongs to larger Oduduwa family...

Anybody saying Edo is part of biafra is a mischief maker.

We don't need them and they don't need us.
We don't answer same name or share same culture in anyway.

We have Obi, they have Oba same as west.

So If biafra comes, which will come Edo is never part of it.

So stop all this bickering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC, Partners Sign FID On $3.6 Billion Brass Methanol Plant / President Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / 2013 Budget - Education Gets Highest Allocation - First Time In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.