Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

"I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan (46227 Views)

30BG Front Man Davido Bought A Mansion For His Crew. PHOTOS / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
BAM EGEDE
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by vickyhow(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Nooneonline:
Where dis girl do this juju. Make I go do my own catch my celebrity crush Seyi shay right Na Na Na na

Are u Gay??

#No_pun_Intended!

*winks*
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by drealcivilceno(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
donstan18:
Most times, it takes less than three months for a guy to know if he likes you enough to marry you or not.

So if you've been dating a guy for years and he's yet to say anything to you, you are not worthy to be his wife.
Oga na when i get stupid mentality that one happen, now e go teh eeen...
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by RexTramadol1: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Idea ni everything
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Edusouls(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Kids deceiving themselves, all those babymama you pregnant dem born for you, you won’t make love to them again because you married chioma?your Wreckless living will always prevail..

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by banji1(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2019
That's the spirit bro. Thumbs up!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by almakiyyun(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
chiommy123:
This Chioma hold this guy wella
after series of furnication with countless oloshos.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Sonnobax15(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Joke or not,we all know introduction isn't marriage...but just a mere formality to fvcking,lashing,bwanshing,twanking,knacking,mwatching free towtow...so,davido chill....we know ourselves man!

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by ken6488(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2019
grin Bad belle dem full here

If he cheats how is it your business
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2019
chiommy123:
This Chioma hold this guy wella
I see say your name na chioma. My name na David just Incase
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
this one wey go still cheat on her.its as obvious as the day

Baby reasoning.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:
Chioma still they shack the guy. When she don born one, na that time we go know if he truly love the babe as claimed by him.

And how will you know?
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
undecidedAnd he will still cheat on her.

Come closer let me tell you something...

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Akinwale14(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
Lol don't mind them,no be Davido?,u go soon see news here that Davido don give another girl belle after marriage,Davido and Wizkid wey be say their dicks no dey stay one place,not like olamide wey get only 1 baby mama and the woman was his girlfriend before he blow,that's why i love and respect Olamide,the guy too mature
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by eikechukwu8(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2019
I need that charm madam Chioma is using, who have idea of where i can buy it? is it in Shoprite or Ebeano supermarket?

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Untainted007: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Toks2008:

And how will you know?

Is social media going to die? Celebrities live is all in social media.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:

Is social media going to die? Celebrities live is all in social media.

The worst that can ever happen is Davido sleeping with another lady and asides from the immoral twist, I don't see that affecting his love for Chioma.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by PotatoSalad(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Nooneonline:
Where dis girl do this juju. Make I go do my own catch my celebrity crush Seyi shay right Na Na Na na
Some girls know how to take care of their man. Nothing like juju.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2019
I'm-still-tryin-to-figureOut-this-pic-but-i-couldn't. Can-u-pls-explain?
helinues:
Congrats buddy
" Love is blind but Na for marriage eyes dey clear "
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Funmmyastic: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Osobi32(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
. A man can cheat on his woman with numerous girls but he knows where his heart belongs and will run back to her when he's done. U know what am talking about
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2019
I just love this guys vibe.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Untainted007: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Toks2008:

The worst that can ever happen is Davido sleeping with another lady and asides from the immoral twist, I don't see that affecting his love for Chioma.

So do u think sleeping with another ladies proffer Davido's true love to his wife as claimed by him?
Time will tell, but I wish them both the best.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:

So do u think sleeping with another ladies proffer Davido's true love to his wife as claimed by him?
Time will tell, but I wish them both the best.

Even marrying another lady won't diminish the love a man has for his wife one bit.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by thunderbabs: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:

Cheating is constant 'K' even for non-celebrities. How much more Davido

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Alexrayz(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=82117924]Most times, it takes less than three months for a guy to know if he likes you enough to marry you or not.

So if you've been dating a guy for years and he's yet to say anything to you, you are not worthy to be his wife. [/quote/)

So if he does not yet have d means he should remain celebrate or come use u for ritual abi people are different don't use one rule to judge others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I / Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty / Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.