Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Sex, Sex And More Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex, Sex And More Sex. (894 Views)

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex, Sex And More Sex. by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Love they say,comes swift and unannounced, and flows naturally between two adults. Finding the true meaning of love seems to elude the NL youth who jumps at every available "searching topic" once noticed from the opposite sex.
Now I wonder personally what the fun is in having a jump simply for the possibility of a sex romp in the near future.
Fortunately or not "sex" as an activity has become quite cheap in Lagos Nigeria where I reside at the moment, so I wouldn't know why people should jump into a love affair all for the sex part.
Personally I have been attracted to a few members of the opposite sex here on NL following my desire for intelligence,but only to realize that needs of the NL youth revolves around sex and finance but never a deep seated need to find genuine love.
"I LOVE YOU",unfelt but spoken. Reeled out several times all in a bid to create an emotional confused reaction of urge which will unavoidably lead to physical sex which turns to regret for many and severe pain for some others ,and to a minute few...real fulfillment of love and pleasure.
Love exists in the strangest places and forms but never in a familiar terrain where logic leads actions, suspicion hovers while premeditated thoughts preceed freedom of spirit.
First love thyself then maybe love will love you back.....waking thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Sex, Sex And More Sex. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Where are the sex addicts?

(1) (Reply)

Does She Like Me, Am Confused! / She Got The Gadgets Mehnnn / See Wetin Toto Wan Do Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.