Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation (345 Views)

How Do Men In Prison Cope With Sex Starvation. / HILARIOUS!!: Angry Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Manh00d After Catching Him / Sex Starvation Epidermics In Nigeria!!! See How And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Petfadblog: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2019
A housewife simply identified as Talatu has dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaimon, before a Sharia Court II sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, over 5-year sex starvation. Talatu is also praying the court to dissolve the union on grounds that her marital sex life has been truncated by her husband.
However, the husband, while reacting to the wife’s accusations, said that:
”When I left, my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child.”
The presiding judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicably. He adjourned till September 23 for a report on the settlement or continuation of hearing.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/wife-drags-husband-to-court-over-5-year.html

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Offpoint: 6:34am On Sep 11, 2019
I know naturally women love sex more than men, but I commend their abilities to hide it.

If you think I'm lying... date a girl next door to you, she'll ruin your life with sex.

For those who've been wondering why there are more Widows than widowers...Don't believe those bullcrap they've been feeding you about "It's because of job hazard"
Some women can reduce your life span to 40 years sexually.

To those guys with partners that always screamed "Harder, faster, F-me Tunde, is that all you can do" IF you live up to 40 years is a miracle.

I wonder the pretence.

To the topic, The man is giving it to an outsider.
No man can survive a year without sex.
John Thomas wasn't build to go that long without eating and vomiting.

To married folks: If your husband didn't touch you for a month, know his either masturbating secretly or an intruder is receiving the blessings.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2019
lobatan, I have nothing to say

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Davash222(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2019
What’s the essence of having sex with her again since she claimed she does not want to have any child again??
Men always wants to serve God and do His commandments but women be using us for sex and other illicit acts. All these nonsense must stop!!
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by SavageResponse(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:
What’s the essence of having sex with her again since she claimed she does not want to have any child again??
Men always wants to serve God and do His commandments but women be using us for sex and other illicit acts. All these nonsense must stop!!

Sex is not only for procreation!
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by donbachi(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2019
check very well...it was all her fault.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court Over 5-year Sex Starvation by Davash222(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2019
SavageResponse:

Sex is not only for procreation!
Why would she abort the child without the consent of the husband? Since sex is not only for procreation, she should get sex objects!! Men are not sex objects!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Apologize For Dating Someone's Dad If You're Stalking His Family Members? / Pant Thief Caught And Arrested In Niger State, Poses With It (photo) / Celibate Women Are Not Really Your Business Or Concern, Opportunity Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.