Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents (25120 Views)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by backnbeta(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
BizBayo:

Don't mind that guy, always disgracing himself upandan.
grin grin grin
I laugh at people who don't know the guy is an alfa

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Nice one. Meanwhile for Gotv and Dstv users check my last topic for promo prices
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Enwhen(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this silly move by the governor is to score cheap political points and blackmail the previous Administration because it was headed by a Muslim governor. No matter how we Christians try, our religion can never be as popular as Islam sad

Lolsss.

Look at this terrorist Muslim...

No terrorist is.welcome in the southwest ....pls move to the notheast, GOV SEYI MAKINDE IS WORKING

Any terrorists plot against this man of the people SHALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.....AMENNNN!!!!..OYO IS GETTING A NEW LIFE UNDER GOV SEYI MANKINDE SIMPLY PUT KIND MAN

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by faithfull18(f): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

Please who are they
Like you don't know undecided Must I open the whole mouth to talk
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by BizBayo: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
backnbeta:

grin grin grin
I laugh at people who don't know the guy is an alfa

Ehn ehn you sabi the guy personally? Although to me, I know say the guy na potential terrorist.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Nairastake: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Engrjj:
Is Governor Makinde truly a Nigeria?

No I doubt it.

Can't we have someone like him as president? Mehn Oyo state will really enjoy this man. God Bless you sir.

How can he be a Nigeria He's a Nigerian biko tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by banji1(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Remarkable, but remember don't start what you can't finish. Its not by gragra o

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Edu3Again: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this silly move by the governor is to score cheap political points and blackmail the previous Administration because it was headed by a Muslim governor. No matter how we Christians try, our religion can never be as popular as Islam sad
You certainly don't know God & most likely a mohamnedan

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by portacabin: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
what has religion got to do with this

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

your lineage is cursed. Nairaland is not a psychatric center ok
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
nice one GSM
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Alex09(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Chai!!! pls when next u want to comment where men dey comment dey think deep. highly disappointed
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by mamaafrik(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
you are not a Christian,if you are show us your baptismal certificate and your Facebook username for us to confirm it.
You talked like a pig
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by RexTramadol1: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
M liking this dude big time
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Tulsaguy: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Your stupidity is masturbating on a dead Olosho puna.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by marcondo13: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Your sense dey pain you.

GoTV:

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Kingzeez10: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
It's not new. Amosun did more than this during his first tenure as governor of ogun-state
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by CallMeOO7(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
How I wish this man was the Governor when I was serving. GSM
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by ghuzy01: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
You need a brain surgery, your brain is obviously leaking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
All I know is that Southwest will get there faster than any other zone in Nigeria

Seyi Makinde is my Man God bless him
Dapo Abiodun IG ogun state also impressed me
Akeresolu has been commissioning many factories
GBoyega oyetola has been building roads from where Aregbeshola stopped
Lagos is atvthe center of excellence truly
The only state I’m scared of right now is Ekiti state
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by tunmedies(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Na wa oo. Just imagine d way you think. You are one of d people dt is trying to bring chaos to our country by adding religion to politics, whereas you called yourself born again christian, but born against christian.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by BIXYBABE: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Wat are u smooking? U mean he should not work at all so dat he won't counter ajimobi.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Tugee: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
God bless the people of Oyo state who stood their grounds & redeemed themselves from the bondage of APC and their god father, unlike the coward Lagosians who will make all the noise on social media & do nothing. They'll allow the APC govt extort them with exorbitant taxes and thereafter pay for toll gate. True definition of enlightened slaves.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by tyup(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Lmao grin grin people don't find this guy funny

but I swear your a big clown grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by tyup(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kakamorufu:
ajimobi was muslim by name. nigga is a christian. same thing they wanna do with adelabu

not true bruh....fact that he attends Christian made crusades doesn't makes him one
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by tyup(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your lineage is cursed. Nairaland is not a psychatric center ok
taken too far haha
why curse the nigga's lineage....what's ur problem sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Tomide59(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
May the good God continue to direct your part never to derail. UP Makinde D Gov.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by adasingo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
When you see a man going somewhere you will know. Mr Makinde is fully prepared to serve his people. So far, he is the best. I urge other Governors to emulate him. Keep it up Mr Makinde!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Approved Magu’s Suspension - AGF, Malami / Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.