Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents (25116 Views)

Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by HigherEd: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Engrjj:
Is Governor Makinde truly a Nigeria?

No I doubt it.

Can't we have someone like him as president? Mehn Oyo state will really enjoy this man. God Bless you sir.

Appeal to the general public for financial assistance
Please take your time to verify my story if you doubt.

My mother has kidney failure in need of 12m naira for kidney transplant or 10.5m for The transplant at Zenith Hospital Abuja here in Nigeria.

Pls support us I'm begging you all. She has been on dialysis since April last year and God has been so merciful to us all.

On Monday I was at Lagos State governors office to submit a letter of financial support see the received copy by the chief of staff below.

My state governor of Edo state supported us with 1m my church RCCG supported us with 1m.

It's on Punch and daily trust newspaper. I'm not lying pls help me with any amount I'm on this alone as her only child and the only available person to take care of her pls help us. She does dialysis at kidney solution and dialysis center Ikeja you can Google it and call them to confirm. I have many of her videos on YouTube also on my Facebook.

Pls help me. Thanks
What account can we pay to?
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by wanger50(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Greater is the end than the beginning thereof. Let's see how all those new Governors who are being so charitable in approving all manner of goodies will end first .In Benue,our Governor came newly on the scene approving all manner of welfare packages and payments. Today he is deficit in everything from non payment of salaries to pensions.He's right down with a bogus budget that's nearly a hundred percent recurrent
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by SirDeeee: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Here comes a Leader with Vision.
Dat was how okorocha started in imo state let keep our viga cross to see hw it goz
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Toji(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this silly move by the governor is to score cheap political points and blackmail the previous Administration because it was headed by a Muslim governor. No matter how we Christians try, our religion can never be as popular as Islam sad
But why did you take interest in defiling the name of God. What has religion got to do with this
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Hier(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this silly move by the governor is to score cheap political points and blackmail the previous Administration because it was headed by a Muslim governor. No matter how we Christians try, our religion can never be as popular as Islam sad

mtcheeew, must you spill rubbish if you lack what to say
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Hier(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Toji:

But why did you take interest in defiling the name of God. What has religion got to do with this

my brother, the thing taya me, there are times I book space on frontpage and I leave the single alphabet that way
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by gbale1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

You are self delusional, sheep in wolf clothing..
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Kakamorufu(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyup:

not true bruh....fact that he attends Christian made crusades doesn't makes him one
yinmu. person wey don convert tey tey
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Kenneth10110(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
God bless his excellency Engr Seyi Makinde.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by wanger50(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Wait for him to finish his 1st term. There is something that comes on them all after spending some time in the office. Only God knows what comes on them. They always behave normally like this at the inception of their governance but with time something will just happen to them.

I vividly remember when Aregbesola became the governor of Osun then, even as a relative of the former governor Oyinlola, I started cursing him that he ruined the state judging by the early performences of gov Aregbesola but in less than 4 years, we concluded we should have never had Aregbesola as a governor in that state.
Nothing comes on them.These are charitable decisions made as a result of the joy of victory not minding the economic reality on ground. It won't be long before this reality looks them in the face. Most of these states are poor and cannot realistically afford this father Christmas approach of this new and overjoyed governors.For example in Benue, former Governor Suswam approved a salary package that was simply unaffordable for the state.Realising this, he slashed it by 25% which was more realistic. Ortom came newly on the scene and reintroduced the hundred percent payment.Then everyone was insulting the former Governor as thief,ole etc....What's the result today with Ortom?twenty months salary arrears,thirty months pension,no single project commissioned in four years etc. Let's wait on those new governors first
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by RTSC2: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
If he continues at this pace, he would contest strongly with umahi for governor of the year.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Empiree: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:
Gov. Makinde is one of Pdp's most cherished assets. This is what differs us from the counterfit and brainless Apc.
Guy, you people keep making mistakes. When are you Nigerians gonna wake up? This is not about political party. This is a good individual, young and understand his people needs. Stop promoting a party over the other. None of the party is better than the other.

Ad much as I hate to say this, what if he maintains this great standards for his first term just to be re-relected for 2nd term and then discontinues his great work the 2nd term?. What are your going to say about PDP then?.

There are good and bad people on both sides. Praise this individual not his party. Folding political party blindly can be catastrophic.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
tyup:

taken too far haha

why curse the nigga's lineage....what's ur problem sad

who's this Gani Fawehinmi wannabe talking to?

who be ya baby here? dey look face before jumping like loose monkey on my post
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Engrjj: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
HigherEd:

What account can we pay to?

Kindly donate to her ban
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Obakoolex(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Born again please pray to God for SENSE!
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Cantonese: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Did you think before making this comment? Are you sure you are not the one trying to score a cheap childish score with your very wrong comment? What has blackmail got to do with good governance? Did you wake up on the wrong side today? Please examine yourself.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
# 100% presidential material!

Unlike one failed, clueless, lifeless coupist i campaigned/voted for in 2015!...a.k.a mr doomed chainge!
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Starkid3010(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
shut up
You're just a sheep
This is politics
Not religion
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Somebody5589: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

You just have to bring religion into everything, can't you act rational for once
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Cairoboy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad* Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this silly move by the governor is to score cheap political points and blackmail the previous Administration because it was headed by a Muslim governor. *No matter how we Christians try, our religion can never be as popular as Islam sad
It's either you are a Muslim or an ordinary church goer because no sensible born again Christian would reason the way you reasoned.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Heritantrade(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
backnbeta:
grin grin grin you "Christians" are back to crack the Christians up grin grin So long, Alfa grin

Don't mind the hypocrite, he can only fool himself!!
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by corkshell9090: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

You're are wrong to have accused the sincere policy of the working Gov. As a Christian you are to pray for him to succeed as there is nothing bad in stating the obvious.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by TempleHouse: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
To me, I do not think it's neccesary to refund N1000 back to the parents for the forms paid in the last examination period.
The Parents who cannot afford it are already enjoying the 25th monthly salary for the past 3 months now.
The focus should be on a new programme.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by oladeebo: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
TempleHouse:
To me, I do not think it's neccesary to refund N1000 back to the parents for the forms paid in the last examination period.
The Parents who cannot afford it are already enjoying the 25th monthly salary for the past 3 months now.
The focus should be on a new programme.
means all the parents were civil servant
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by oladeebo: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
..even if you were heaven returning you must have agreed that makinde done a great humanitarian duty there
Oladeebo
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by Funkybabee(f): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

se orire o buru
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by whizbee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
I'm a Christian too but how religion take enter this matter... logical assertions or remarks are needed.. you don't have to play a particular card to sway people on liking your position...
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by myfan: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Heritantrade:

Don't mind the hypocrite, he can only fool himself!!

You sent me a PM. Please contact me on

Zero Eight one, seven seven zero three 9 six 9 zero
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by adams123: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't trust any of our politicians for now, let's seat back and watch him for awhile...if he's sincere with what he is doing and not other way round of campaigning for his 2nd tenure before showing his negative true colour.
Re: Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents by peacemara54(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2020

You better come to Jesus and have life eternal. You are talking about popularity but never think of where you will spend your eternity. Jesus is the truth, the only way to life eternal. Don't sit on a hot coal of a religion that has no life and leads to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / Buhari Has Approved Magu’s Suspension - AGF, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.