Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh (744 Views)

The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich / A Lady Doesn't Have To Be A Feminist For She To Be Independent / Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Please ladies have choices to make as regards who they love, why they love the person & when they wanna settle down... It is not a privilege for a lady to get married, but her right.. And no guy is doing any lady a favour by marrying her, except the lady has made herself of less worth...

If ladies do not agree to date you, it is wrong to say "after you will be praying in Shiloh for a husband"... The thing here is that people want to marry who they love & have feelings for, and not just who is available. But the mistake here is that while waiting for such a person or finding such a person, time goes.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Xavi2019: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2019
....The thing here is that people want to marry who the love & have feelings for, and not just who is available....

Women marry who is available.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by healthserve(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
willyfatima:
Please ladies have choices to make as regards who they love, why they love the person & when they wanna settle down... It is not a privilege for a lady to get married, but her right.. And no guy is doing any lady a favour by marrying her, except the lady has made herself of less worth...

If ladies do not agree to date you, it is wrong to say "after you will be praying in Shiloh for a husband"... The thing here is that people want to marry who the love & have feelings for, and not just who is available. But the mistake here is that while waiting for such a person or finding such a person, time goes.

You spoke well.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by greatnaija01: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
TIME? sister, you dont know about time till you marry the WRONG person.

It is best to wait. Marriage is not compulsory. but marrying the wrong person can kill you faster than any disease.

Love is not even the first thing to consider, the major thing to consider is WHO CAN HELP YOU. and this is not a financial quest... WE ALL HAVE SHORT COMINGS AND FLAWS AND FAULTS... marriage is about being BETTER.... not managing mediocrity.

We are all striving to be our best self. So whomever you love must be able to help your flaws n faults and bring out the best in you.... no matter how long it takes, wait for the person

willyfatima:

If ladies do not agree to date you, it is wrong to say "after you will be praying in Shiloh for a husband"... The thing here is that people want to marry who the love & have feelings for, and not just who is available. But the mistake here is that while waiting for such a person or finding such a person, time goes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by pfadom: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmm!

Both men and women are working towards personal agenda.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by healthserve(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2019
greatnaija01:

It is best to wait. Marriage is not compulsory. but marrying the wrong person can kill you faster than any disease.

Love is not even the first thing to consider, the major thing to consider is WHO CAN HELP YOU. and this is not a financial quest... WE ALL HAVE SHORT COMINGS AND FLAWS AND FAULTS... marriage is about being BETTER.... not managing mediocrity.

We are all striving to be our best self. So whomever you love must be able to help your flaws n faults and bring out the best in you.... no matter how long it takes, wait for the person

Words of a sage. I could carve this on stone.

Everything you said is absolutely true.

Respect

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by pharrell8(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2019
willyfatima:

If ladies do not agree to date you, it is wrong to say "after you will be praying in Shiloh for a husband"... The thing here is that people want to marry who they love & have feelings for, and not just who is available. But the mistake here is that while waiting for such a person or finding such a person, time goes.
grin
willyfatima:

Shiloh tins LOLS..
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
greatnaija01:

Nice.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by twhy111(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some of the Nigerian girls don't marry who they love, they marry who's available and ready.

Most of them never end up with whom they truly love. Everyday they keep using marriage as a means of escape, just get married to anybody and join the leagues of married women, some of them get married to escape joblessness and poverty, some got married cos they're tired of hoeing around. Only few married for love.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
That's why ladies should start being deliberate about their lives and relationships early enough.

But no. I believe it's mostly men who marry who's available.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by lilmonarch(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
That's why ladies should start being deliberate about their lives and relationships early enough.

lol haven't u heard the saying "ladies Bleep who they want and marry who they can while guys Bleep who they can and marry who they want"? Desperation puts u in a position of weakness. Guys that are desperate for sex end up being played while girls
desperate for marriage end up being taken advantage of.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Somehow you are right but sometimes a guy's doing you favour to marry you, it's the reality whether you like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by healthserve(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Babe . cool
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by twhy111(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Well I believe it ladies who marry who's available, when it comes to marriage men choose who they want.
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Charleys: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
All of you are talking Rubbish
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Why would marry who is available when I know what I'm looking for in a lady....God forbid...there are disaster ladies ....

I know my worth and I know who I'm ...and I'm looking for whose head fit the crown to be my queen
Re: When A Lady Doesn't Date You, Why Tell Her About Shiloh by 24kmagic: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omo, na to marry who de available sure pass ooo.
Make she just fine sha
If she come misbehave, you boot her out.

No time for nonsense.

Who love EPP

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Settle For Polygamy / Have You Ever Travelled To Meet Someone You Met On Social Media? / Bride-to-be Reveals Her Fiancé Is "Mad" At Her For Choice of Wedding Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.