Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates (93955 Views)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Jchi9876: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Everything struck out unanimously
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

They also struck out something here
Buhari certificate stands

Atiku legitimacy stands

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by banji1(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2019
We're also watching closely.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Tospringe: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2019
pikaelite:
-Buhari fake certificate...
-Buhari illness...
Is all these things not enough to remove him... What are they sitting and debating about again... And some people will still collect money for sitting and sleeping like dat o..
Buhari"s illness ?
Are you for real ?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by correctguy2010: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2019
This judge is just striking and throwing everything out, I can't wait for him to throw out OSHIOMOLE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by ejimatic: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
CGMedia:
Lawyers have started arriving the Court of Appeal in Abuja, venue of the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal, as the tribunal set to deliver judgment today, Igbere TV reports.

Our correspondent at the venue observed that several journalists and supporters of both parties involved (APC and PDP), have equally gathered at the door of the court hall, waiting for staff to open it.

There is heavy security presence (comprising of army, police, NSCDC) at the court premises, even as security operatives are taking their time to screen people seeking access to the court.

The tribunal is expected to resume at 9am as they decide the fate of PDP and its candidate Atiku Abubakar and President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC over the February 23 presidential election.

Igbere TV recalls that INEC had declared Buhari and the APC as winner of the election, having polled a total of 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku, who it said polled a total of 11,262,978 votes.

The five-man panel of justices of the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal, is headed by Justice Mohammed Garba, as Chairman.

http://igberetvnews.com/977003/presidential-tribunal-lawyers-arrive-set-to-deliver-judgement/

. all the preliminary objections of both sides have been struck out

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Buhari certificate stands !
How? They haven't reached there
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Officialgarri: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
So you people are telling atiku who was once a vice president is from cameroun and we never knew all this while..
So Buhari who was once a military head of state, PTF chairman.... And so on..... Is said not to have a Certificate and we never knew all this while?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Jchi9876:
Everything struck out unanimously
What exactly
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by jerryjerry: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2019
SUPREME ....... ON THE WAY OHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Some lawyers are leaving

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by correctguy2010: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Dannyset:

We want to see this Atiku WAEC certificate sef..oya

ATIKU wen get PHD na u ask to bring WAEC result? na wa 4 u o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Tospringe: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Buhari certificate stands

Atiku legitimacy stands
Have they reached there ?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
joepepsy:
We are used to this...before election, if you are with atiku hit like (19033456), if you are with buhari are hit share (130).las las una eye clear. grin
like this it's glaring to see we the people on social media and Nigerians want and prefer Atiku to be our President. How that slow poke won the election still battles me besides I and my family members of 9 all voted Atiku and we still in support with him just as you see we still supporting here on Nairaland.

We shall Atikulate till the end.

We won't give up.

It's not over until it is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Jchi9876: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
correctguy2010:
This judge is just striking and throwing everything out, I can't wait for him to throw out OSHIOMOLE

This thread is not a joke. This is a serious issue

Can the mods do their job and throw this jester out

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by pikaelite(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Tospringe:

Buhari"s illness ?
Are you for real ?
Yes bro...
Why has he been travelling up and down.. I don't think he has stayed in Nigeria for a complete month
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Tospringe:
Have they reached there ?
Yes
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
correctguy2010:

ATIKU wen get PHD na u ask to bring WAEC result? na wa 4 u o
All liars will go to hell. Atiku doesn't even have a degree.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Jchi9876: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Talking about the highest number of votes now and perjury

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
AccessME:
like this it's glaring to see we the people on social media and Nigerians want and prefer Atiku to be our President. How that slow poke won the election still battles me besides I and my family members of 9 all voted Atiku and we still in support with him just as you see we still supporting here on Nairaland.

We won't give up.

Online not physically
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Yakade(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Jchi9876:

Can a mod ban this guy for rule violation
banning me will give you erections Abi? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

They also struck out something here
You sef, na only struck out you dey hear?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Jchi9876:
Talking about the highest number of votes now and perjury
They just struck out something now
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by helinues: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2019
engineerboat have Usain Bolts as I predicted?

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by joepepsy(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
I respect your decision and your family's but don't be deceive atiku can't win.
AccessME:

We won't give up.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by freemi(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
There will declare some rerun

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by correctguy2010: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
PassingShot:

All liars will go to hell. Atiku doesn't even have a degree.

grin grin grin grin grin Serious, so do you mean, Both ATIKU and BUHARI didn't go to school? U can lie o

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by checkedout: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
AccessME:

We won't give up.

So your brain never start to dey function?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Jchi9876: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

They just struck out something now

My friend turn up your volume are you deaf ni?

Na English dem they speak no be isoko or Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Officialgarri: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
AccessME:

We won't give up.

No people on social media vote on twitter, Facebook and nairaland. Real voters go to the polling unit.

That your family of 9 voted for Atiku does not mean it can give him 16million ahead of what the Real Nigerians wanted.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
freemi:
There will declare some rerun
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Tospringe: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2019
pikaelite:

Yes bro...
Why has he been travelling up and down.. I don't think he has stayed in Nigeria for a complete month
So, the court of law should throw his case out because of that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.