Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) (7883 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Today it's a party in the RSA!!

Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by RTSC2: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
It is even good news for the FG if they have sense.

It is an opportunity to heavily tax south African companies and use the money for Nigerians.

We would finally hold all the aces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by TMKsouth: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
RTSC2:
It is even good news for the FG if they have sense.

It is an opportunity to heavily tax south African companies and use the money for Nigerians.

We would finally hold all the aces.

Won't bother us, South Africans are already used to being taxed at home: 25 - 28%.
All along we've been on a joyride in your inefficient country that can't collect taxes... AND I BET U its gonna continue.
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by Gadafii: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
money looted by Nigerian leaders would go a long way to make life bearable and worth living in nigeria..but selected few have sworn to continue to stack up these money for their selfish use

those ones that are coming now, no job waiting for them..it would be hard to start another business here in nigeria, by the time they factor in house rents, cost of shops and equipment etc.

imagine buhari apc scamming us that they have recovered looted funds bla bla bla...yet they are still borrowing from china, our hospitals are not working, our roads are not oart of top 30 in Africa, electricity generation has dropped to less than 4000

shame on Nigerian leaders
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
passion007:

If you can't secure your borders, that's your problem; don't expect Ghana to have a loose border because Nigeria can't be bothered to keep a record of who comes into the country.

Nigerians studying in Ghana are international students and pay international rates. All ECOWAS membership affords you is a Visa on arrival, that's all. Ghana's government have planned their expenditure per head at the start of the year, and that doesn't include anyone from outside Ghana. You are responsible for your education at the full cost (or even at a profit to Ghana). The ghanaians are running a country not an NGO, and I've no idea where we've picked up this sense of entitlement from!

If Ghanaians and Togolese are studying for free in Nigeria, that's our problem. We should wake up and take control of our borders, not expect other countries to degenerate to our lazy ways of doing things.

Exactly what I meant when I wrote what you quoted. We have to learn from these countries that no one opens their borders to allow people start enjoying their resources. That's probably why our budget is never enough cos we unknowingly cater to so many West Africans since our borders are open...

No blame on Ghana, but I know they also have a certain dislike for Nigerians, that's why I'm mentioning this...
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by RTSC2: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Won't bother us, South Africans are already used to being taxed at home: 25 - 28%.
All along we've been on a joyride in your inefficient country that can't collect taxes... AND I BET U its gonna continue.
Then you shouldn't be bothered.
Though I am 100% sure you are not part of the South Africans we are talking about here.
People like you are busy looting shops.

Anyway, the taxation begins. Win-win for Nigeria anyway.

We gain back our leverage.
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by TMKsouth: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
RTSC2:

Then you shouldn't be bothered.
Though I am 100% sure you are not part of the South Africans we are talking about here.
People like you are busy looting shops.

Yes I'm a mooch. I get free housing, water and electricity, healthcare, schooling, excellent roads, social grant that I misuse towards booze and drugs.
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some will still refuse to come back but after they refuse this gesture they are officially on their own.
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by WoeBetide666: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
madenigga:

I am surprised that its just today u are finding out.

No wonder a lot of u guys accept mediocrity, and non performance, to some people the way Nigeria dae e be like London to others the country is really fvcked.

An environment like that even if u are poor you would still live a comfortable life, that place might be a middle class neighborhood but it looks like a Nigerian high brow area. If not for oil and Nigeria's population Nigeria has nothing

Wee you kip kwayet, even if it's a middle class neighborhood, what's the percentage of South Africans that can afford to live in such a place. The income inequality in that place is huge, SA is one of the most unequal countries in the world. No dey insult Naija like that
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by WoeBetide666: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Today it's a party in the RSA!!

Kaffir
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by RTSC2: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
TMKsouth:

Yes I'm a mooch. I get free housing, water and electricity, healthcare, schooling, excellent roads, social grant that I misuse towards booze and drugs.
Exactly.
Now piss off.

We are talking about White South Africans here.
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Welcome Back To Nigeria Where Cows Are More Valuable Than Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Edokingdom:
is that southy or uk, see as e fresh, 9ja dey Bleep up aswear

I dey tell u my brother..them like place wey clean but for them to carry broom sweep der own compound na problem..
Re: Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nelson Mandela was the last human from South Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Population Statistics Of Christians & Muslims In Northern Nigeria / Nigeria Will Break Up, Jonathan Will Loose Election - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.