Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition (31222 Views)

Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by ganzer4real: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
In conclusion
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:

Big light Toyota

No tracker, steering lock they broke it

When I woke up this morning, I even think say he don drive comot, he just called me to tell me

i know how he's feeling now sha, my uncle suffered same fate with same car. he had no tracker, no steering lock just packed car by the road side in broad day light. Tracker with alarm system and immobiliser is the best. that alarm will leave them no time to break the steering lock.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by seunprodigy13: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
In your futile attempt to sound unbiased,you sold yourself out...sentiments and nairaland likes don't lead to election petition success...to prove election fraud,you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt
jkendy:
Have they started "throwing out" petitions already
We know how all these nonsense will end. Nigeria is just a joke. Atiku should just bear the pains and prepare himself against 2023.
The tribunal is similar to the adage which says "you can't/shouldn't bite the finger that fed you"
I'm afraid if justice would be said and seen to be fairly done by those who must have received some rewards from their Boss Man at the top
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Clinton16: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2019
AnanseK:
After they chop Atiku money finish it will be the turn of miracle people ( Pastors) to completely finish him to the last kobo, as im no de hear word.
what exactly are you trying to say, is it a wrong thing to fight for what is yours?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by 3kay945(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:

Big light Toyota

No tracker, steering lock they broke it

When I woke up this morning, I even think say he don drive comot, he just called me to tell me

Yea, the same model thief has been stealing in my area now.
Me, even for office, I still dey use the steering lock rod.
You need a hell of time to break that thing. And no time for you wink

Also, plus alarm with all light blinking if you dare break my glass. I know some thieves are reading this.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Homeboiy: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2019
3kay945:

Which type? What model of Toyota

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nature8(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
They are all welcome... Make Dem no think am long. Atiku will win!

I pray so bro cheesy
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by seunprodigy13: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
tamonokare:
Don't be fooled. This is Nigeria. Mind your expectations.
Omo...they are striking out a lot of apc's motion o
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by banji1(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
0 - 1, but it doesn't change anything.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by udemzyudex(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:
Oh my friends 3 months car has just been stolen this morning

Too bad

The best you could do is post it here without any pictures or contact to reach the owner if found?

You're not a good friend.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Homeboiy: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2019
udemzyudex:

The best you could do is post it here without any pictures or contact to reach the owner if found?

You're not a good friend.

Sorry I'm already posting it with numbers to call on threads that will grace fp

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by eikechukwu8(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
today na today

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by mhktaryan: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Godwin2am:

HOW SURE ARE YOU?

I'm just hoping so bro, not very sure
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by austinesteve(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Secajonero: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2019
K

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by mybestlove(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tanko Mohammed is waiting for them at the supreme Court.

Already he is dinning will the cow of daura
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by lanocfoods: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
This one is just to give Atiku hope
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Kulas: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku represents the voice of the masses. Please let his mandate be restored for even a child in the street know that Atiku won the presidential election.Let the Judges eschew bribery and do their work in fear of God and for the good of the Nigeria masses. Thank you
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by seunprodigy13: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
davywillis:
humm following
All the interlocutory motions are going against APC and inec o
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by renewable1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by AnanseK(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Clinton16:
what exactly are you trying to say, is it a wrong thing to fight for what is yours?

77 of your type are with FBI right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.