Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] (14074 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by wealth2al(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2010
she is just cute and simple.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by maninmood(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2010
becomrich4:

when would cnn interview me too. you know what. i can make ted turner work for me you know. i have the ability to control all television network in the USA right from canada. go and ask them in canada. even cable company over here they give me trouble. they some time carry my NID. I am not joking.

Wetin that one come teach us?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Ibomade1: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2010
The girl is alrite
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by OlaRay4(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Ranoscky(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2010
Pls, pls and plssssssssssssss !!!

Someone should advice Genevive to go and marry abeg, she don dey old O!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by sashaa(f): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
She's looks good. Someone said she's thin? Not at all in my eyes! Infact, it looks as if she gained a lil' weight. She was way skinnier than this at some point. Go Genny!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by larimo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
she how Genevieve dey blush grin grin grin. She don try abeg. Make una give her credit. E no easy after all her early challenges in life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2010
to me she is the reason i even look at the posters of nigeria home movies, grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Msgrt: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
That is it Gene na u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Princek12(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
Honestly, Genevieve's talent and arguable global appeal is God-given; she is a star, period. Omotola has to labor for her marginal Nigeria appeal, at best, and it is undebatable that she is not global. Omotola is not, and will never be, on the same level as Genevieve, even though she tries exceptionally hard to do so. Omotola still has that omo alata suave beneath all that make up and pose. Once an omo alata, the saying goes, always an omo alata. Like the elders say, applying lipstick on pig does not automatically change that pig; it is still a doggone pig.

Oprah, I repeat Oprah, will never invite Omotola to her show; it just will not happen. Even though I have my reservations about Genevieve, her concealing the identity of her baby daddy and her gold-digging Abacha, I cannot help but acknowledge her star appeal. Hey, she is on CNN Connect the World.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Irk(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
She deserves it at least she has made herself a quintessence in the nollywood.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by favouredjb(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
Freewilly:

I get soooooooo mad when people compare Gene with omotola. There is just no comparison between the two, Gene is just toooo classy for Omotola.
y

And why do u have to bring omotola into this?i mean this is about gene,we all like her fine!

but you guys like causing uneccessary rift btw the two sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by favouredjb(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
nellaluv:

urr, you think hollywood churn out multiple crap movie every week. Genevieve interviewed by CNN doesn't mean she's the best actress,better than the rest, it doesn't mean she can't act either, ofcourse she can, she's just over rated and overhyped, thats all. Every1 is curious to know who this person called Genevieve is. Julia Roberts of Africa

GBAM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
Irk:

picture wowo like this, u upload am.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2010
Irk:

I understand the fact you wished to post your opinion but why the picture? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by bkbabe97y(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
I remember trying to smash that! Nollwood movies r trash, she cant act, but she looks fabulous! Beautiful chic!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by AloyEmeka5: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
Princek12:

Honestly, Genevieve's talent and arguable global appeal is God-given; she is a star, period. Omotola has to labor for her marginal Nigeria appeal, at best, and it is undebatable that she is not global. Omotola is not, and will never be, on the same level as Genevieve, even though she tries exceptionally hard to do so. Omotola still has that omo alata suave beneath all that make up and pose. Once an omo alata, the saying goes, always an omo alata. Like the elders say, applying lipstick on pig does not automatically change that pig; it is still a doggone pig.

Oprah, I repeat Oprah, will never invite Omotola to her show; it just will not happen. Even though I have my reservations about Genevieve, her concealing the identity of her baby daddy and her gold-digging Abacha, I cannot help but acknowledge her star appeal. Hey, she is on CNN Connect the World.

Too bad you think that way but you are not her God. So far, Omotola is doing good in her career and who knows what tomorrow may bring. She could be the 1st Nigerian star to be on Larry King and Jay Leno. If God can bring Omotola this far, He can also make her go beyond the sky.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by loveth(f): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2010
She is really ok no matter what.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Princek12(m): 1:02am On Nov 01, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Too bad you think that way but you are not her God. So far, Omotola is doing good in her career and who knows what tomorrow may bring. She could be the 1st Nigerian star to be on Larry King and Jay Leno. If God can bring Omotola this far, He can also make her go beyond the sky.

You are right, bro! God can bring anyone far, and "there is no telling what God can do." That was just my own biased opinion, considering I am a Genevieve fan, save for the baby daddy drama and her gold-digging ways. But you are right.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mrofficial(m): 2:47am On Nov 01, 2010
silvertuke:

@mr.official Be careful Dbanj is reading,

Who is D'banj? Where were you when she said the D'banj is not her type.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by samix(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2010
@freewilly, whats she going to do in hollywood? share her as.shole again. she might be a good and fine actress but believe me holly mind is too muc way above her class, she can't and will never break through it. Better actresses have tried and they couldn't
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by samix(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2010
@aloy+emeka, too bad she may never be on larry king show cos larry's about to be replace with pierce morgan, confimed news bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by SmashingM(f): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2010
She simply looks good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Koikoi(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2010
Ranoscky:

Pls, pls and plssssssssssssss !!!

Someone should advice Genevive to go and marry abeg, she don dey old O!

Public utility! na who go marry that one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mrofficial(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2010
^^ LWKMD cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by treylaw: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2010
She and every other talented hard working actors deserve it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by MriCork1: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2010
so just becoz Genevigi is talkin to a white lady, u people are getin exited. The ugly thing cant even act talk less of spekin goo

english. Who care of she spek to CNW nees. We dont & I do and I sure u dont also. (no ofeinsse) angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by steaming(f): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2010
Gooooooo Girl! Congratulations-------------U r simply favoured-------Spot on!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by MriCork1: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2010
STEAMING, Spot onm to were? just becoz she is talkin to white woman?

madam maybe you need to re- steam your wig (no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Ekamas: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2010
i just hate it wen ple just comment wt-out reasoning well,4 crying out loud,gene is where she is 2day cos of special grace on her.she is anoda jacob,joseph,moses,david,solomon,samson,mary mother of JESUS,in d bible.if u study very well dis afforementioned ple did not do ath extra-ordinary 4 GOD,dey were just blessed wt special grace & favour.
Gene,is not a fantastic actress wt extra-ordinary skills mixed wt stunts,swagger,& effizy if u u.stand wot i mean & ow i mean,wt an elaborate mind & critical view,we v ple like Bimbo-Akintola,Stephanie-Okereke,Funlola-Fioyebi,Iretiola-
Dolye, & so on.Gene is un-undoubtedly beautiful,no gain-saying d fact,does not mean she is beta dan any body,2 me i c her as an ova rated person,it is not dt she is more hard working dan d rest of her peeps,she just v dis mother luck dt smiles every day on her.while her mates r laboring,she's already got wot dey r sweating,pursuing 4.
so pls let's stop dis madness of Gene beta dan her peeps cos she is not. cheers.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
just keeping it real.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by OlaRay4(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2010
she is anoda jacob,joseph,moses,david,solomon,samson,mary mother of JESUS,in d bible

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by MriCork1: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2010
how can we be praud of here when she dark skin? hell no!!,

she need to QUIT actin or she need to bleach!! (no ooofeinse)
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Jamaican Singer, Spice Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate Her 37th Birthday / Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.