Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate (29000 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by richPHAROAH: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
for some one in his right senses to think he can come and take a sitting ngerian president to court and win must be high on cheap crack
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
As expected. Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by fesla: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Congratulations to Atiku as an INEC server president

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Bigajeff(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
When all the lawyers and Judges has reported to Biggie's diary room and Deloitte has the verdict already. It's few hours to the live eviction show... If U can decode, u're a decoder grin
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by luluosas(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Following
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by tech18: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
[center][/center] angry grin grin
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by siraj1402(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
I have always say it that our democracy is never ripe to a level of outsiting a president through election petition tribunal. If you win, you win.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by lottomkyes200: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
We know this will happen Buhari would have for the integrity he claim to have step down over his certificate but No even the tribunal is backing him
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by drezzyx(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
It is finished .
Atiku ryt now..

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by kelechi50: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onnoghen was removed for not declaring some of his asset but Buhari certificate is not presentable, does it mean that the law is meant for some people but not for others

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by frankdGreat125: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
ECOUTE........, EKPE..........................
Chai Nigeria , From now on i cease to be a Nigeria. i therefore remain to a republic of CORRUPTION, FORGERY AND FRAUDSTERS
I rest my case, BIAFRA MY COUNTRY I goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku still dey come
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Olarewaju89: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari court grin. Atiku cannot win anything here because he own no court at all. Which court Atiku get? None. Buhari is in charge of judiciary in Nigeria. Atiku should just forget it plz. cry
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Emrixx(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg this country na joke
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Sonnobax15(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
From the very beginning,i said it all,that ATIKU's case is as clueless and lack-of-evidence as the vacuum brains of every pdp puppets out-there...
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Emrixx(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Judiciary has been compromised completely
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
AgencyReport:
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has just dismissed an application by Atiku and PDP, challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s academic qualifications, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV recalls that Atiku Abubakar and the PDP had prayed the Tribunal to upturn Buhari’s victory in the February 23 presidential election, over his controversial WAEC certificate.

But, the Tribunal in its ruling on Tuesday, read by Justice Mohammed Garba held that the petition was incompetent, lacked merit; and therefore dismissed it.

Details later...

http://igberetvnews.com/977003/atiku-buhari-tribunal-throws-out-pdps-petition-over-buhari’s-qualification/

only the highest bidder will won dis case.......Buhari has packed our money again to bribe dem.........

if u know you know
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by cathodekazim: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
IPOB youths are delusional sons and daughters of perdition. PDP has been winning most of the tribunal cases and it's a victory for democracy but they are expecting atiku to win a case that we all know is dead on arrival.

you can wail me a pacific ocean. GMB won the election in the North. rigging or no Rigging

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by mybestlove(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
OK. THE TRIBUNAL SHOULD SHOW US THE CERTIFICATE

MAD AND USELESS JUDICIARY

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Joepaimo: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku please go and rest and allow baba to continue

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Captainrambo2:
useless tribunal should show us the cert na.

anyways Nigerians deserve this animals
Few moments ago when inecs objection was denied, they were the best. Now they are useless.

Make una no go find better things do with una lives instead of spending so much time and energy fighting over these people.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Winning123: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
He pain nam. Wailer

quote author=FarahAideed post=82128519]Kangaroo tribunal [/quote]
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by omenka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari has succeded in bastardizing our once respected judiciary

Only the highest bidder wins

Our democracy is in severe pain.
But it wasnt in severe pains few moments ago when y'all were jubilating over them denying inecs objection.

How do some of you cope with these alter characters?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
If Wike was not removed in 2015 despite what happened in Rivers, then it would be terribly difficult for a sitting Governor or President to be sacked.

It's always operation "win first then go to court"

Even Wike said that.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Afamed:
Tonyebacanista. Come out of hiding

Salamrushdie too cheesy

Àwọn Iran Nnamdi Karu

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by chainy: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
frikpus:
Mugabe died leaving his paradise on Earth.

Nope. He went with them. Read the story to the end sir. I was shocked too
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Hameex(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari is a winner grin cheesy atiku come back 2023 biko my npower allowee can't come and stop like that oh...
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by lloyds(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Let Atifku waist more money please.

Afterall, it's all our money.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Minjim: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
No.1 shocker for people expecting Atiku to cum.

This olosho won't let him
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin

SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.