Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate (29001 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by Tecno66: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
You are right but I dont remember where Buhari presented his certificate throughout the trial. He always claimed its with the army and when the army secretary was invited, he said there was nothing in the file.
Re: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate by frikpus: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2019
chainy:

Nope. He went with them. Read the story to the end sir. I was shocked too
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.