Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. (922 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by oyeronkeh(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dating an introvert can be a bit stressful and overwhelming at times because they approach life much differently, but as long as you go into it with an open mind and know what to expect, a relationship with an introvert can be very rewarding. https://promonaija.com/7-things-to-expect-when-dating-an-introvert-3066

1 Share

Re: 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by Hdanny(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
I saw your profile picture ...I presume you are an introvert....

All the points talks about you and you feel like sharing it with us....

But most of the introvert are very intelligent ....are You?
Re: 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by oyeronkeh(f): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
thanks for reading the article...i'm actually not an introvert,and yes introverts are very intelligent people.
Re: 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
oyeronkeh:
thanks for reading the article...i'm actually not an introvert,and yes introverts are very intelligent people.

Re you the one on your DP ?
Re: 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
oyeronkeh:
Kindly post the points here before I help you.

If you do, it may hit front page which means for views on the thread and your blog, if I do you lose both.angry Mynd44 can bear me witness! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want Finally Revealed!! / Can You Date Someone That His/her Very Tight Bestie Is The Opposite Sex?? / You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.