Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) (35759 Views)

My Pick Of Best Suvs In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oh
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by trippleKAY(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
prof800:
I'm hearing about Trumpchi for the first time. Didn't know anything like that existed.

Hope the name has nothing to do with Donald Trump or ChiChi. grin
lol, saaw the ride yesterday in island, very sweet.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by ecclize: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
why all of them con resemble like this
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Niccoloimhotep: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Ultimately, what my salary prefers would win.
lol, check my topics you will see what your salary wants holla
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Vision2060: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
sonnie10:
The Peugout is really beautiful. But the only one with a second hand value there is the CRV.
Once you drive any them out from the lot, except the CRV, you cannot resale for a quarter of the price
What about the RAV 4?
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Osobi32(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Peugeot and jeep won me over..... Classy and stylish
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
The Trumpchi gs4 is an impressive car. Great interior and exterior quality and nice interior. I was impressed. Great ride quality too.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Vision2060:

What about the RAV 4?
I just saw that. Another nice one with good second hand value.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
This is a kidnapper thread. I am running out of here
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by salford: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Alot of Nigerians cant afford these cars.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by salford: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kkings11:

Convert the price to its equivalent in dollars and you would see that they are quite cheap.
Our currency don't have value.

Na to get the money for Naija hard.
Most of those cars are overpriced. The xtrail top trim with all the bells and whistles is sold for around $33,000. When I converted the 16million naira tag on it, that is $45,000. I guess import charges and duties/taxes in Nigeria are very high.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by lereinter(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cars are a necessity
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by donkossy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
No Mercedes?? Incomplete list
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
In a country with "30,000" naira minimum wage... angry

Even the 30,000 them never pay. They are still setting up committee upon committee. They won't pay that peanut until this time 2020.

1 Like

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by sheungeek(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kkings11:

Convert the price to its equivalent in dollars and you would see that they are quite cheap.
Our currency don't have value.

Na to get the money for Naija hard.
you are absolutely right..

a Nigerian with the minimum salary wage can only daydream of such rides.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by richPHAROAH: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
nigerian things are always off. innoson sef dey compete with toyota and nissan. does he know that the reason why those cars are expensive here is because of inport fees and clearance?
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by renewable1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God help Nigerians.

Get our unique 1kva system with solar panel for 135k.
No monthly subscription, no noise. To power your basic appliances for minimum 6hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by ChristineC: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
sonnie10:
The Peugout is really beautiful. But the only one with a second hand value there is the CRV.
Once you drive any of them out from the lot, except the CRV, you cannot resale for a quarter of the price
RAV4 has the best resale value there.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Freddonance(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
How come a locally made vehicle, Innoson is that expensive? those cars are not as expensive as they are in Nigeria in the various countries where they are produced.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by banji1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beyond the affordability of an average Nigerian...

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Rajosh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
what about the cheap ones?
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by bendike: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
YorubaKing:

Savage IPOB spotted... All dem sabi na to blame, blame and blame... angry
Oga. I bet the current economic situation affects you more than me.
Well the bottom line is be you ipod, opc, afonja, aboki, Otondo, we are in it together.

1 Like

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by JB4life: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
how many 9ja people can confidently afford those high priced suvs, with our peanut salary,,
an illiterate cleaner in dubai earning higher than a bsc holder working in the bank in 9ja

My brother, that is what I was just wondering. I don't know the percentage of public servants and other salary earners who depend only on salary that could afford to buy any of this SUV in Nigeria even if they are saving all their salaries.

1 Like

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by bendike: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
salford:

Most of those cars are overpriced. The xtrail top trim with all the bells and whistles is sold for around $33,000. When I converted the 16million naira tag on it, that is $45,000. I guess import charges and duties/taxes in Nigeria are very high.
The stupid thing is that we are poorer but pay more for cars than the richer countries.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by YorubaKing: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
bendike:

Oga. I bet the current economic situation affects you more than me.
Well the bottom line is be you ipod, opc, afonja, aboki, Otondo, we are in it together.

Now you're talking... STOP the blame game and get to work. If na ur pple sef dey there dem no go do pass wetin dis guy dey do.. even worse sef. All politicians are all the same.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by nextstep(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
The Innoson G40 looks the most rugged, good for those ponds and mud pits we get here in Asaba grin
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by ak22(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Avedonn:
They look nice but I'm not a SUV fan. I prefer saloon car.

On this bad naija road ? )))))))))))))
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by ak22(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
nextstep:
The Innoson G40 looks the most rugged, good for those ponds and mud pits we get here in Asaba grin

That is the SUV Oluwo of Iwo is using for his Akodas
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Czarugo007: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
chukwuyenumlove:
WOW.................SWEET LOOKING MOTORS

THOUGH TOO EXPENSIVE

THIS NIGERIA ASSEMBLED ONE SHA, LOOK MORE LIKE ARMOURY ABI FARM MOTOR............INNOSON SHOULD TRY AND MAKE HIS VEHICLES FLASHY

you are part of Nigeria’s problem.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by PAQ(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
sonnie10:
Once you drive any of them out from the lot, except the CRV, you cannot resale for a quarter of the price

Rav4 has more second hand value. U no look well, Toyotas second hand value surpasses Honda any day! Besides Rav4 is the king of compact suvs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / BMW 740i Pre-LCI E38 - Restore To Basic(ish) Condition / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.