Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) (35760 Views)

My Pick Of Best Suvs In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by adanny01(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
PAQ:

Rav4 has more second hand value. U no look well, Toyotas second hand value surpasses Honda any day! Besides Rav4 is the king of compact suvs.

Have you noticed that the price of one Rav4 will buy both the HRV and CRV?

I will never catch myself dead or alive buying that Rav 4 for that price even if I have more money than Dangote.

The Rav 4 and CRV are N9m apart but are in the same class.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by ayyoughurt(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Na money kill am
Naso bro, if money dy to buy all go b small tin
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by bendike: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
YorubaKing:

Now you're talking... STOP the blame game and get to work. If na ur pple sef dey there dem no go do pass wetin dis guy dey do.. even worse sef. All politicians are all the same.
Bros I get Work and I am employer of labor. I probably can afford to buy a new car. It affects me too but it affects others worse!
I still insist buhari has killed this country more than any other. It could have been better.
It will cost me @450naira per pound @£10k 9m to pay school fees a year that would have cost 5m four years ago. If it
As I said earlier we are in it together grin
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Niccoloimhotep: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
decatalyst:

Nah wa for you o. After buying from you, u no even holla at all
boss me, i for holla but i no get your number. Abeg no vex. I have seen you severally in town both inside mall and in front of your office on several occasions and tried to holla but you weren't looking. If to say i get your number I for don holla. There was another day i saw you driving with your trunk open, i guess it was the faulty trunk lock that malfunctioned. I thought you would have changed it before then. How's everything, hope xenophobia didn't get to your location sha?

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by PAQ(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
adanny01:

Have you noticed that the price of one Rav4 will buy both the HRV and CRV?

I will never catch myself dead or alive buying that Rav 4 for that price even if I have more money than Dangote.

The Rav 4 and CRV are N9m apart but are in the same class.

U do have a point as d price difference. But its a Rav4, they currently are the highest selling compact suvs plus their hybrid is second to non. A second hand 2019 Rav4 will buy a brand new 2019 CRV.... It just boils down to how much money one has! Am sure you'll go 4 d Rav4 if money wasnt a problem.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by Nostradamus: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one autojosh but those cars are quite expensive for the average Nigerian.
Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by decatalyst(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
boss me, i for holla but i no get your number. Abeg no vex. I have seen you severally in town both inside mall and in front of your office on several occasions and tried to holla but you weren't looking. If to say i get your number I for don holla. There was another day i saw you driving with your trunk open, i guess it was the faulty trunk lock that malfunctioned. I thought you would have changed it before then. How's everything, hope xenophobia didn't get to your location sha?

Aii. We dey rugged am jare

1 Like

Re: 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) by adanny01(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2019
PAQ:

U do have a point as d price difference. But its a Rav4, they currently are the highest selling compact suvs plus their hybrid is second to non. A second hand 2019 Rav4 will buy a brand new 2019 CRV.... It just boils down to how much money one has! Am sure you'll go 4 d Rav4 if money wasnt a problem.

Quite frankly, the CRV is slightly more expensive to the Rav4 in the US but i wonder why the CRV is N9m cheaper in Nigeria.

Secondly, even though this Rav4 has had a complete redesign, even has 13hp more than the CRV and its Hybrid is always better than any Honda anyday anytime, the CRV is in general a better car (US reviews) and in 2018 the CRV sold more than even the Accord in the US. Hell, the CRV even has better fuel economy than the Rav4.

For that price of N15.5m, CRV has the best value in the entire Op's list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread / BMW 740i Pre-LCI E38 - Restore To Basic(ish) Condition / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.