Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court (36464 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by bayulll011(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Very bad. People should learn to revere the marriage institution

come again,i did not understand your grammar
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by gforce5: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Not surprised about this. A lot of people aren't meant to marry and procreate but society forces them to do so due to the "go and marry" syndrome. I have said it several times that it is better to be single than to deal with this sort of rubbish. N5,000 per month is too small to take care of a baby. The woman herself is not mentally, financially and morally fit to be a mother but ended being one due to societal pressure. There are so many cases like this in the family courts. I hope a lot of young men and women have learnt from this. Don't rush to marriage if you are not mentally, financially, physically and spiritually ready to do so. Better to be single than to be a divorcee.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by richPHAROAH: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Yep, happens in the USA too cheesy
yeah but not too common. cos if any olosho try that nonsense with mt i will give her the most brutal death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / My Trip To Abraka to see my son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.