Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court (36458 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
80% of divorce news always came from Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by baby124: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin. Madam say she has no where to go. Lmao. What about the abelejayan? He’s good for bleeps and not coexistence

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
If it's me o, I will find a lasting solution to the matter than going to court for divorce. The woman pleaded not to be separated, that shows she does not really understand what's happening to her. Now if it's me, I will go spiritual, physiological, psychological and physically. Then I will find my solution. Sometimes someone can see a reason to thank you later for saving their lives.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by bendike: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
ekaette1621:
I am your wife's ex lover.
I will tear her kpekus with my anaconda dick.
Na so them go de tear your own wife kpekus too whalai grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by bendike: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
baby124:
grin. Madam say she has no where to go. Lmao. What about the abelejayan? He’s good for bleeps and not coexistence
Abi grin
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by MiseryIndex(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some Women Scare The Shit Out Of Me

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by MiseryIndex(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
bendike:
Na so them go de tear your own wife kpekus too whalai grin
No Mind D slowpoke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by akinsmyk(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days

It's very unrealistic. I have a daughter too. I send 5k every week for Good and diapers. The judges should go check the price of SMA Gold, 123 and other baby food in the market. My own baby finishes one tin of food that cost 2,500 weekly +a tin of milk o.

I send more if a drug is to be bought or she needs to see doctors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
OKAFOR'S LAW 1, never Fails...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by banji1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
When you married a LovePeddler, dont expect a sole proprietorship!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
heckymaicon:
I knew it's going to be Ibadan before opening the thread.

i also knew is going to be from yeluba land such happen b4 i open it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Holocene(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Most married women are still attached to their ex lovers. Old fire rekindled easily especially when you guys didn't have a bad break up. I've been a position to chop many of my married exes but I remember what goes around comes around grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Holocene:
Most married women are still attached to their ex lovers. Old fire rekindled easily especially when you guys didn't have a bad break up. I've been a position to chop many of my married exes but I remember what goes around comes around grin grin grin grin grin
See his teeth!

Holocene epoch kill you dia
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Holocene(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
luminouz:

See his teeth!

Holocene epoch kill you dia

Why all the hate dude.....I didn't say I chop your meat na grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by materialproject: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
haha
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by 21success: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=kenzysmith post=82148872]To marry fine woman tire me. Noting go make me marry yoruba and igbo women rukayat wife of Zubair Ibrahim who often go to Kano so there's 75% possibility that they are Hausa, brother have a rethink
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Holocene:

Why all the hate dude.....I didn't say I chop your meat na grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy tongue
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Tizu(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2019
darecool:
The #5000 upkeep thing is outdated joo. How can 5k d be enough for the upkeep of a child in 30days
she should make up the balance from her ashawo runs

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by NobleRomm(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2019
is the 5k for biscuits abi candy for 1 month

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Bahddo(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2019
Richy4:
Without going to law school, I would have done better than this judge. sad
Haba!!! How did he award custody of a child to a woman that told him that she has no where to go?

So if the child sleeps under the bridge.. it's not his problem as long as the marriage was dissolved and the man drops #5000 per month FULL STOP.
typical bias against fathers. Trust me, this happen even in some countries you'd think are 'saner climes'.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by correctyourself(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2019
NobleRomm:
is the 5k for biscuits abi candy for 1 month

Who cares. The woman is an irresponsible woman, she committed adultery the husband forgave her, how sure the man is the father of the baby with her adulterous act, and she still went ahead calling the man's colleagues, in fact, her brain should have been examined. i just hope the man would because of the baby increase it based on what he can offer.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Segzinho85: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Nawa oooo
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by ewosk: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2019
akinsmyk:

It's very unrealistic. I have a daughter too. I send 5k every week for Good and diapers. The judges should go check the price of SMA Gold, 123 and other baby food in the market. My own baby finishes one tin of food that cost 2,500 weekly +a tin of milk o.

Nigeria is yet to implement 28,000 minimum wage and if the assumption is that the plaintiff is on minimum wage. how many percent of his wages should he be dropping monthly for the "upkeep" . That was the argument some legal luminaries put forward.
Some other factors affect amount usually awarded.
Check the case of Eniola Adenuga vs his estranged lover u will see the monthly payment is more that what most people earn in 3 months

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by timay(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2019
akinsmyk:

It's called child support for a reason. With emphasis on the word support.

That's actually the man's part of the child welfare. The woman is also expected to do her own part to augment it. Afterall, the child belongs to them both.

So just to be clear the man is not supposed to do everything.
Having said that, the #5000 a month is small sha

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by enemyofprogress: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2019
I'm sure her hijab go big pass Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by GetCofOProperty: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Interesting story. What evidence does this man have?
Please check our signature he below.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by sukar886: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2019
too bad, anyone that is not ready to marry should remain single, than breaking someone's heart... infact send her to out, useless woman

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by apiski(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
To marry fine woman tire me. Noting go make me marry yoruba and igbo women.
Hah! Brother, me sef o. I no fit marry Igbo or Yoruba women, Housa be say no go area. Niger Deita women be say lai lai. I no go ever try am. All this Bayelsa, Rivers women them, fiiiaaaah! Abeg I no fit. Edo and Akwa Ibom be say I no even won hear am, Cross River women sef them be birds of same feathers. I for try reason Oyibo women o but them sef get their own for body. See ehn brother, jez... jez... leave.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by Spatta: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2019
This is the reason a man always Prays to find a virgin. but in this age and time. women are wilder that you can hardly find a chaste woman worthy of an "undefiled" marriage bed. with the economic situation in Nigeria, Women loose their Virginity for the most senseless freebies, Suya, Yoghout, shawama, it used to be Chicken and chips but today's women are "Two for five Naira"

The Phones makes promiscuity easy for licentious loosed women and any wonder they marry on Saturday and the Marriage ends on Sunday
women who keep male friends in Marriages are loosed and irresponsible, they have no dignity and no reverence for the marriage oath.

when your wife is a phone addict, social media lover, she is on every platform from Instagram to Facebook to Imo to viber name it.
Man, You don't have a wife.
You have a modern prostitute

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court by mamajj17(f): 1:33am On Sep 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
To marry fine woman tire me. Noting go make me marry yoruba and igbo women.

My dear don't be CHILDISH, just pray you marry to your FRIEND, love can be located anywhere wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.