Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement (31500 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Bhol28: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Desperate fool,scammed by dollars loving SANS.Witnesses kidnapped on d way to tribunal in Abuja,scammer IT expert from Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mynd44:

I also believe the "Server" thing started as a means to scam the PDP that they took too seriously. Shameful. Very shameful

It's really a shame.

It's a case of a desperate man meeting a cunning man. Both would exchange ideas, and money.

Let Atiku proceed to the Supreme Court let lawyers chop.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Winning123: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sifia pain

W3xy1:
Buha-rig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by NwaliE01: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad
Speak for yourself Gotv. Who are you to speak for the Christians?
Pls don't drag religion into politics. That's why we are still where we are as a country.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by seunprodigy13: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
chronique:
Despite all the glaring evidences we saw, the tribunal has ruled that there was no evidence to prove that the election was rigged. Congratulations to Nigerians as a new precedent has been set. All successive govts need do, is to use the buhari govt's template to continue to rape and abuse us.
what u saw doesn't move d pin ...it is proving your case in open court that moves d needle...the lady that holds d scale and sword is blindfolded

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Sonnobax15(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari has given atiku a political smack down!...why would a sane person think he would unseat an incubent president who sacked a CJN unlawfully and appointed his paddy-man as the new CJN??...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Cantonese: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad

Please just remove the mask. We know who you are!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by backbone503(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
maxlis097:
It was expected. Our Judiciary is not the hope of the common man.

Atiku's case was poorly executed by his legal team. They failed to tie their evidences to sections of their plea, called withnesses whose evidences even strengthened the Respondent's defense, and most of their evidences lacked probative value.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by mrde(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
please speak for yourself and leave the christaindom out of it. Thank you
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by osusuallstars: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
let the suffering continue
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by OKHEMEHIMI2510(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
IT WAS AN EXPECTED RULING. GOOD .
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Kenneth10110(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

I blame those giving you likes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by seunprodigy13: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

The NBA can't decide to punish the lawyers for their foolishness. If Atiku's lawyers don't disgrace themselves, how do you want competent lawyers to prove their competence?

Atiku went to get Ozekhome for Election petition, Ozekhome! How many election petition cases has Ozekhome won in his career!
na only corruption case him dey win ...I'm only angry at the Lordships for not awarding punitive costs on d petitioners for wasting the time of d court and d nation.
Justice Mohammed brilliantly said no scintilla of evidence was adduced to prove d case and what they did at best was to help the respondents case
Shame on Uzoukwu, Chris uche and ozekhome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Ejos1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by LZAA: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by IGBOSON1: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:

Your own ‘born again’ must have been procured from some nondescript, prosperity-gospel, quack church that’s open to the highest bidder!

See you fools gloating over what pragmatic and realistic individuals knew all along would happen! The cowed, bullied and bought-over judiciary is firmly in Buharis’ pocket, so only naive and gullible Nigerians (of which there are many) would have expected or even hoped for a different outcome!

See a purported Christian seeing black and calling it white!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Ezeudo7: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
even the Tribunal was rigged!
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by densiks: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming

Now he has arrived grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Ceoking6: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

The NBA can't decide to punish the lawyers for their foolishness. If Atiku's lawyers don't disgrace themselves, how do you want competent lawyers to prove their competence?

Atiku went to get Ozekhome for Election petition, Ozekhome! How many election petition cases has Ozekhome won in his career!
I feel it was deliberate so they can reach supreme court for extra funds.

Everyone was just laughing as the intelligent justice was dishing it out one by one including citations.

Omo, that anonymous Kenya giving them the basics for a case which he had no access to inec server and claimed his site can be hacked and modified was the last straw for me

If not for the justice, an average layman would think law in Nigeria is made for morons

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by IGBOSON1: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I blame those giving you likes.

He’s probably a hardcore fundamentalist muslim fronting as Christian!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Kojochyke(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by tiger28: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ipob how market? COLLOSAL Losers of AFRICA. WHEN are you EVER going to win ANYTHING.....JUST Anything?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by IGBOSON1: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Buhari has given atiku a political smack down!...why would a sane person think he would unseat an incubent president who sacked a CJN unlawfully and appointed his paddy-man as the new CJN??...

Exactly! Nigerians can be so gullible!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by efighter: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrWTF:
Ghana just got a new citizen

Cameroon you mean?
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ceoking6:
I feel it was deliberate so they can reach supreme court for extra funds.

Everyone was just laughing as the intelligent justice was dishing it out one by one including citations.

Omo, that anonymous Kenya giving them the basics for a case which he had no access to inec server and claimed his site can be hacked and modified was the last straw for me

If not for the justice, an average layman would think law in Nigeria is made for morons

Atiku got like 2 lawyers and 400 bloggers to prosecute his election petition.

With the abjectly ridiculous quality of work done by Ozekhome, Uzoukwu and others, I regard them as bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Kenneth10110(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
IGBOSON1:

He’s probably a hardcore fundamentalist muslim fronting as Christian!

We know him type let him continue deceiving his bom bom
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Kojochyke(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
For the creative, the musicians... This is a special offer for you. Don't create jobs which will only end up in ur phone, or being shared via Bluetooth or Xender to your friends. No matter your budget, we are here for you. Pls grab the opportunity to reach out to a wider audience, cos the Internet has made the world accessible through a single click.
You can contact http://wazobianigeria.com/ via WhatsApp on: 07032946408.
Also check out some of our download links, which are easy.....
http://wazobianigeria.com/2019/09/03/big-kojoe-song-area-baby/
Titled #Area_Baby, done in a typical Delta style with catchy lines.. Cool song done by the fastest rising act in Delta State, Big Kojoe..
http://wazobianigeria.com/2019/09/09/sorry-by-gidnick-prod-by-b_cleff/
Another great jam from a vocally gifted singer, titled SORRY, song by Gidnick
Don't forget to contact us, cos Making You A Star Is Our Major Concern!!
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunprodigy13:
na only corruption case him dey win ...I'm only angry at the Lordships for not awarding punitive costs on d petitioners for wasting the time of d court and d nation.
Justice Mohammed brilliantly said no scintilla of evidence was adduced to prove d case and what they did at best was to help the respondents case
Shame on Uzoukwu, Chris uche and ozekhome

Ozekhome wins badly prosecuted cases handled by amateurish lawyers. Have you ever seen him win against another SAN?

As at today, Atiku is wrecked. He is definitely going to appeal to the Supreme Court and he's bound to lose. The ridiculousness of his lawyers have ensured that he would lose even if the case is to be judged at Onitsha market square.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Bachwezi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
chronique:
Despite all the glaring evidences we saw, the tribunal has ruled that there was no evidence to prove that the election was rigged. Congratulations to Nigerians as a new precedent has been set. All successive govts need do, is to use the buhari govt's template to continue to rape and abuse us.

Haha na them

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Ceoking6: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Atiku got like 2 lawyers and 400 bloggers to prosecute his election petition.

With the abjectly ridiculous quality of work done by Ozekhome, Uzoukwu and others, I regard them as bloggers.
lol, they were the butt joke of the other counsels today throughout the proceeding

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by omenka(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
taught you've grown pass being petty?
That was a typo mr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production / Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.