Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement (31464 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by seunprodigy13: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
phkka1:
Nigeria is in complete disarray.
he is still cumming. ...atiku's case was fraught with incosistencies all thru

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm not surprised
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku has CUM.....lol

Ipob pigs right now .....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
iamMoshood:

Oga, the verdict is yet to be given. You're not the only one watching it. It is still ongoing, and even if everything points to that conclusion, verdict has not been given.

The rest is "in addition". Judgment has been given

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by TempleHouse: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Do you think there will be a mass protest if a Military Government seized the power in Nigeria today 
I doubt !

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Legendguru: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
we knew it would happen.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad

use I not we pls

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Glycosunde: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is cuming home

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Heyzee5: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad
Stop Impersonating Alfa.....its just too obvious

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku had the most incompetent and unintelligent lawyers on his side.

Go and check the history of election petitions at the Presidential level. Even check Atiku's cases at the Supreme Court in 2007 when he was to be denied the opportunity to contest. The arguments put forth in the previous cases have become foundations of our electoral law today.

Look at the idiotic arguments put forth by Atiku's lawyers. They should gather all of them and lie them down in Eagle Square for flogging.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Cyoung4real(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
:[s]( Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length.[/s] sad

You are a terrorist muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Decent134(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
I told this man to go and rest but he refused ��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by victons(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
nawa oo
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by GoldHorse(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is going grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by midolian(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrWTF:
Ghana just got a new citizen
Why not south Africa?

Yeye! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Wadasco(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
#Atikubusted finally...
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Haykinsofficial: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis is exactly how buhari wil walk out of Aso-Rock tonight...

Atiku my yansh...

#SaiBuhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by DonCandido(f): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=shosky1794 post=82138193]Waste of time[/quote

I actually enjoyed the comedy while it lasted.

In the end, only the blasted lawyers won!
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Burgerlomo: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Life goes on......

Yes ooo cool
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:
Atiku had the most incompetent and unintelligent lawyers on his side.

Go and check the history of election petitions at the Presidential level. Even check Atiku's cases at the Supreme Court in 2007 when he was to be denied the opportunity to contest. The arguments put forth in the previous cases have become foundations of our electoral law today.

Look at the idiotic arguments put forth by Atiku's lawyers. They should gather all of them and lie them down in Eagle Square for flogging.

It was a shame really.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Stop hiding under BOrn again Christian, cause a true believer don't necessarily need to say it but rather his lifestyle should reflect it
Mr terrorist stop constituting nuisance in this forum

MOD please take note and ban this dude for impersonation

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
At least the petition for likes for Atiku share for Atiku has not been dismissed grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by iamMoshood(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by ecclize: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
we already know what will happen from the beginning...
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by GoldHorse(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
This thread is somewhat quiet! I wonder what is missing....
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by backbone503(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Their case lacked merit and amounted to excercise in futility. The lordships should have awarded cost againt them. They just couldn't prove any of their wild allegations, and their evidences lacked probative value, hence their petition is tantamount to abuse of court process.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by DeviIhimseIf: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Too bad...

Now we can move on.

The biafra he took was too strong and prevented him from cumming all through the sex marathon.
[/s]
taught you've grown pass being petty?
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by magzey: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:
grin 100 plus days atiku never cum, wow
even in za oza room he no fit Cum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by tech18: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.