Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. (4320 Views)

Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo / “I Want To Start My Ashawo Business In Dubai” – 16-year-old Girl Bl0ws Out / Every Woman Na Ashawo - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by IamPlato(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
SisterFire:
...shut up boy ok
smiley Is That How You Say You Miss Me

1 Like

Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided
IamPlato:
smiley Is That How You Say You Miss Me
Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Funny. Instead of ladies to come together and condemn prostitution,they are here trying to twist and justify the matter to look innocent.Nobody wants to take responsibility of his or her actions,always looking for what and who to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by IamPlato(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
LillyVal:
undecided
why Your Mouth Bend? Is Your Mouth Paining You?
Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by Gofwane(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Lonestar124:
I don't blame you, you are still a panicky woman or should i say full of herself,

As a good business man with no fear of uncertainities, i will supply my goods and collect the money as long am not selling to her without getting some profit regardless of her job or whatever...

Take note If you continue like this you will not be able to sustain customers.
haaa!!! @NPF we have a suspect here oh grin

1 Like

Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
angry
IamPlato:
why Your Mouth Bend? Is Your Mouth Paining You?
Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2019
So a lady in Port Harcourt who sells hair and beauty products apparently escaped an episode. Someone calls her ordering beauty products saying she just got into town and is checked at a hotel, so she should come make the delivery there. Only for her to get to the hotel and call

And the lady says "I'm still on my way from the airport, I've not lodged in yet, help me lodge in and wait for me in the room"
So she was expected to lodge with her own name, for a 'client' she has never met before. She left the hotel, whoever never called her again.

It's possible that these women are tricked into being in that space for meetings, deliveries, whatever. It's possible that the victims are made to check in their own names. Mehn, these stories are crazy, it could be anyone. The caller may sound male or female, voice changing apps are a thing. Unsuspecting women going about their lives might be tricked into the hotels, the murderer comes and leaves as a visitor
Of course the hotels won't check out visitors so no one finds the bodies until later.
Lonestar124:
I don't blame you, you are still a panicky woman or should i say full of herself,

As a good business man with no fear of uncertainities, i will supply my goods and collect the money as long am not selling to her without getting some profit regardless of her job or whatever...

Take note If you continue like this you will not be able to sustain customers.
Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by IamPlato(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
LillyVal:
angry
the Mouth Have Bend Again
Re: Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. by Baller93(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol, and you think they will hear, greed will not allow many of them.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help / Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him / Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.