Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Killed In South Africa (1159 Views)

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by olu77(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
A Nigerian was said to have been butchered in South Africa. According to Barrister Idowu Awopeju who posted the sad news on his Facebook profile, Akinsanmi Bolanle Alexander was a hardworking, law abiding Nigerian based in South Africa before this unfortunate incidence.
Below is his post

I Just Lost A Brother : Akinsanmi Bolanle Alexander.

Yesterday when I learnt it was already 6 months that Prof Pius Adesanmi took a bow to the great beyond. I felt it was appropriate to unblank my FB profile picture which I had left blank to pay my own respect to him. Somehow, inexplicably, something kept holding my hand back from surfing my e- album for a befitting picture and that's how I decided to leave it blank. Again, I woke up much earlier today with the intent to go for the daily’s appointments. Somehow, inexplicably, something kept dragging my foot.
All along something was telling me that all was not well but I was too insensitive to sensitive signals of the dark cloud in the horizon. I didn't take the hint.
Just like that, bemoaning had turned to bereavement.

My brother was brutally butchered by a bunch of deranged mob in South Africa. Why? Why?
This cannot be rationalised.
This is pure insanity and wickedness of the highest order. It appears there is a global erosion and mutilation of humanity. Nowhere is safe!
I have come to terms with the inescapable reality of death and the facts that it can come at any time, but not a gruesome murder. This is too hard on me.
I was a witness to his diligence and entrepreneurial prowess in SA, for days that I spent with him on a short vacation years back, he had no time for any form of social engagements. His nuclear family and fast growing business mattered most to him.
I have just lost a wonderful brother!

Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by Germannig: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Akinsanmi Bolanle Alexander was a hardworking, law abiding Nigerian based in South Africa before this unfortunate incidence.

On a jocular note, make we hear word o jare. Law-abiding? Let's hear from the Southies themselves, not from a fellow law-breaking Nigerian in Southycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, RIP to the dead
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by jkendy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Another soul gone
Another rib lost
Another light put off
Another voice silenced
Another fight lost...........
RIP to the head that never made it out alive!!!
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by Amuocha: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ambode sef sad
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by SisterFire(f): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
....Rip to him

Illegal business is what they always do ,tarnishing our image!
If i say YELL-u say OW -another man say BAR ,omo na u sabi
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Germannig:

On a jocular note, make we hear word o jare. Law-abiding? Let's hear from the Southies themselves, not from a fellow law-breaking Nigerian in Southycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, RIP to the dead
...him go rise from grave slap u dumb, i no dey o
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by FarahAideed: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Liar stop planting fictitious names online to raise sentiments . Let his family come out and tell us their son died and let the Nigerian bassy confirm the death ..
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by SisterFire(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Liar stop planting fictitious names online to raise sentiments . Let his family come out and tell us their son died and let the Nigerian bassy confirm the death ..
...u expected to see chinedu Eze
Op change the name to chukwudi that he might believe
, yorubamoslems hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by Ritchiee: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
olu77:
A Nigerian was said to have been butchered in South Africa. According to Barrister Idowu Awopeju who posted the sad news on his Facebook profile, Akinsanmi Bolanle Alexander was a hardworking, law abiding Nigerian based in South Africa before this unfortunate incidence.
Below is his post

I Just Lost A Brother : Akinsanmi Bolanle Alexander.

Yesterday when I learnt it was already 6 months that Prof Pius Adesanmi took a bow to the great beyond. I felt it was appropriate to unblank my FB profile picture which I had left blank to pay my own respect to him. Somehow, inexplicably, something kept holding my hand back from surfing my e- album for a befitting picture and that's how I decided to leave it blank. Again, I woke up much earlier today with the intent to go for the daily’s appointments. Somehow, inexplicably, something kept dragging my foot.
All along something was telling me that all was not well but I was too insensitive to sensitive signals of the dark cloud in the horizon. I didn't take the hint.
Just like that, bemoaning had turned to bereavement.

My brother was brutally butchered by a bunch of deranged mob in South Africa. Why? Why?
This cannot be rationalised.
This is pure insanity and wickedness of the highest order. It appears there is a global erosion and mutilation of humanity. Nowhere is safe!
I have come to terms with the inescapable reality of death and the facts that it can come at any time, but not a gruesome murder. This is too hard on me.
I was a witness to his diligence and entrepreneurial prowess in SA, for days that I spent with him on a short vacation years back, he had no time for any form of social engagements. His nuclear family and fast growing business mattered most to him.
I have just lost a wonderful brother!

An idle hand......
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by Germannig: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ritchiee:

An idle hand......

Yeah! Because the dead crook is Afonja
Re: A Nigerian Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Afonjas will not come here now. Because the victim is a Yoruba. Had it been Igbo, they rush enter like drug addicts. I don't know what Igbos did to these people! Spits

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Gov.wike Over Alleged Plot To Declare Emergency Rule In Rivers State / Meet Bolaji Agboola Gambari, President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Son. / European‘describe $356m Failed Railway Contract As Nigeria’s Biggest Laundary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.