Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice (44553 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by lalasticlala(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abike Dabiri and Nigerians in Diaspora Commission have reacted to the death of a Nigerian man, George Nkencho, who was reportedly killed by the police in Ireland.

Here is a press statement by Nigerians in Diaspora Commission addressing the killing of George Nkencho.

PRESS STATEMENT

DABIRI-EREWA DEMANDS JUSTICE FOR NIGERIAN KILLED IN IRELAND.

Abuja, December 31, 2020:
Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman /CEO, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission has condemned in strong terms the killing of Mr George Nkencho, a 27- year old Nigerian in Ireland.

In a statement by Abdur-Rahman Balogun, NIDCOM Head of Media, described the death of a young Nigerian by a Police officer as callous and wicked.

Dabiri-Erewa, who was apparently disturbed by the killing, called for a full, thorough and fair investigation into the matter.

She appealed to the obviously enraged Nigerian community in Ireland to exercise patience and await the outcome of investigation into the unfortunate incident.

The NIDCOM boss condoled with the family of Nkencho and the Nigerian community in Ireland over the killing of George and prayed God to give the family and friends the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

Already, the African Advocacy Network Ireland (AANI) has expressed shock to learn about the callous shooting dead of George Nkencho on Wednesday December 30.

The group said the circumstances surrounding the killing of a mentally challenged youngman has enraged the African community and demanded a full independent public inquiry.

Signed
Abdur-Rahman Balogun
Head, Media and Public, Relations NIDCOM
Abuja.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1344649671969562629

Abike Dabiri-Erewa wrote:

So sad. A Nigerian killed by the Police in Ireland. We demand justice for George Nkencho while we appeal to Nigerians in Ireland to be patient as we insist on thorough and fair investigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1344651187841191937

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy new year everyone.

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Mokason288(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
What about the ones killed in Nigeria every day?

This Afonja lady doesn't have Conscience

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Charity begins at home undecided

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by yinkus6750(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
BLACK LIFE MATTERS?

3 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Saao(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Meanwhile Nigerians killed in Nigeria got no justice. It was bad he was killed but the Nigeria government that uses her security officers to kill unarmed protesters in lekki and other brutalities should first give the death justice before crying for justice in another country.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
He must have struggled with them like how black people love to do.

After they kneel down and shout black lives matter after destruction.

7 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Zonex1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
F
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 44Bulldog(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hope he's not a drug dealer "as usual" undecided

Police can't just come and kill you, there must be something to it. It's either you're in possesion of fire arm, drug dealer, involved in illegal activities etc

Most of the blacks being killed aren't innocent, why must u resist arrest when your hands are clean

Most blacks being killed as a result of police brutality aren't innocent

After they got served for their atrocities, Dem go dey shout BLACK LIVES MATTER up and down undecided... BLM my black balls

RIP tho

hisexcellency34:
Fish out the killers or we send Eastern Security Network members there

Did you make any research about his offence?
I'm not saying killing him is good but let's keep sentiments aside.... blacks don spoil ground for there, truth being told bros

10 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 44Bulldog(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
A

Stop this bullshit

2021 is fast approaching

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by kambili999(f): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omg. Last day of the year cry

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Bodyodour: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mhen!! The expected success(dollars) this guy's family would be expecting has being cut short by the stupid police. I thought all this police killings are mostly in USA not knwing all these whites are all the same. Bastards!

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 44Bulldog(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
blinking001:
A

Stop this bullshit

2021 is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na Twitter e dey end...
Dozens of people are being killed here under your watch, the government watch by the military men and nothing was done to secure justice for the deceased. The same useless government wants justice for a Nigerian that was killed in diaspora. What a fiasco!
Na Ogun go kill una..
Ndi ara..
Awon werey..

9 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by gift2xl: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Police...
Zonex1:
F

Stop this bullshit

2021 is fast approaching

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by anochuko01(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bloody Hypocrites
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by jawalis(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cruel world. The world has no better place. RiP to the dead
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by SonyaSpence: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pathetic!
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 44Bulldog(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
A

Stop this bullshit

2021 is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Paperworka: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
RIP my man........Abike don jump in because na politician pikin, Go to Indonesia and see how many Nigerians dey waste there
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Tab4kids(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
shocked
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
"mentally deranged man" so the man dae mad ni? You leave Nigeria to Ireland to go mad ni? Which can plane seat and visa this man go waste na?

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Sagay212: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
I think policemen are generally cursed.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 44Bulldog(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pettah:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches

Na person wey you go ruin ein life u dey look for....go bet with ur family
C'mon GTFO
*Spits*

4 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by BigDawsNet: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omg
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made no sense. You are the tribal bigot here.
you people don't rest?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by ObaOfUyo: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
[/s]
This piece of trash made sense to you?!?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by hisexcellency34: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fish out the killers or we send Eastern Security Network members there
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Prechgold1180(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Sorry bro no sense spotted
As a matter of fact sense is very far from you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by bizzlemie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Demanding justice when you don't know the circumstances surrounding his killing?

Justice for who/what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Pettah: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed el-Tayeb Is In Nigeria, Set To Meet Buhari / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.