Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) (50622 Views)

Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by efighter: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you loose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry

His village people caught up with him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by foolbuster: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Internet supporters. Have you gone to greet him where dss are holding him?

angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ayyoughurt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
#FreeSowore

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by KenModi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you loose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry

And this is exactly why you guys deserve every suffering and hardship you are experiencing right now. 2023 is still far off, so make una enjoy wetin una carry put for head! Foolish citizens of a dead country. angry

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by misskenny(f): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:

grin grin grin

Wo eyin re wo, bo lomo ogun, bio lomo ogun....

The soldiers have left him ooo
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by evy800(f): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
I don't get how youths will be castigating this guy when our leaders ripping the country apart before our very eyes..he asked for a revolution that is overdue in our country I don't see his offence

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
KenModi:

And this is exactly why you guys deserve every suffering and hardship you are experiencing right now. 2023 is still far off, so make una enjoy wetin una carry put for head! Foolish citizens of a dead country. angry

See how pained you sound, cheesy cheesy, we have this saying "You dont cure the feeling of pepper by eating more pepper". If you feel Sowore is your saviour then you are part of Nigerias problem......
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ajayiopy: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you lose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry
i told him to contest for house of rep or senate but his followers on twitter attacked me�
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
sad sad baba Ruga shud free Sowore b4 Oct 1

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
ajayiopy:

i told him to contest for house of rep or senate but his followers on twitter attacked me�

You spoke the gospel truth my brother!! I don't know how we Nigerians think, someone that hasn't held any political office before just wakes up and feels he can lead Nigeria....... angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by KenModi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:

See how pained you sound, cheesy cheesy, we have this saying "You dont cure the feeling of pepper by eating more pepper". If you feel Sowore is your saviour then you are part of Nigerias problem......

Who talked about Sowore??

I am talking about you and the millions of foolish Nigerians who think/thought either Buhari or Atiku is their saviour hence you trooped out to vote for them while there were much more competent candidates with sound policies

But you chose to vote for two idiots who refused to participate in a debate and let Nigerians know their policies and proposals; and the foolish and useless citizens came out and gladly voted for them.

You Nigerians are very much in love with your oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
FreddyKruger:
That's what you get when you assist a dictator into power and later challenge his authority. He should enjoy his anniversary in jail.
Haha. You mean sha

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by banji1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you lose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry
grin grin grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by KenModi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:

You spoke the gospel truth my brother!! I don't know how we Nigerians think, someone that hasn't held any political office before just wakes up and feels he can lead Nigeria....... angry

I guess you haven’t heard about the President of the U.S.

See the idiot youths they said are the leaders of tomorrow. Shakes head in utter disappointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:

You're very correct. Your post shows that you have sense more than Sowore. But how comes him kon get money pass you, popular pass you on top . This got me bothered � #WierdWorld!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by asspen8: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
We know ur type,social media fighter,coward speech
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Tomide007: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
nicepoker101:
Which hero.
He protested against abacha,ans he got arrested ....he protested with MKO....I think that makes him a hero
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
It has been 40 days already!! But it is unlawful to detain a man that long without charging him
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by asspen8: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Where did you hear him says he want to overthrow the sitting president,(according to ur word) I guess ur finger is keeping malice with ur brain
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Tomide007: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
DropsMic:
The dude who tot Nigeria was USA
The same person that abacha dealt with, I'm sure he knows what Nigeria is better than anyone of us.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Happy Anniversary
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by YorubaKing: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
AryaSand:
So he's for real married?

Shey you dey OK sha? undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2019
soberdrunk:

Buhari dey chop cowmeat?
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by DeviIhimseIf: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

Shey you dey OK sha? undecided
[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Well......let's hope he comes out of this. He definitely has a destiny to fulfill in Nigeria politics, it's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2019
May God Bless Omoyele's marriage and l preserve both him and the r for family. I pray for his release soon.

Please check our signature below and and get in touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ideylaff: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2019
FreddyKruger:
That's what you get when you assist a dictator into power and later challenge his authority. He should enjoy his anniversary in jail.

Why are we as a people so docile and used to suffering..... we missed the message...Sowore was preaching.....

How can Sowore overthrown Buhari.... was he armed..... did he have military might.....

he never said he was going to rule via the revolution..... he just wanted people to wake up simple

but knowing us we have turned it all upside down.... enjoy the suffering..... we have not started

You think Sowore could have been in a hidden hotel in Ajegunle or somewhere.... the boy was ready for them and he knew they were coming.

He is a very brave and courageous ....I salute him for that....

iWeep for Nigeria...... have you seen your budget of next level.... 4 Trillion Recurrent spend vs 2 Trillion capital spend..... inflation looming with no growth while The President and Law Makers get fat on the resources

That is all Sowore was preaching....

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ideylaff: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2019
GetCofOProperty:
May God Bless Omoyele's marriage and l preserve both him and the r for family. I pray for his release soon.

Please check our signature below and and get in touch.

Amen... you are a very sensible person... God bless you...
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Tomide007:
Happy wedding anniversary to a hero of democracy
hero of democracy bawo?
una even sabi wetin una dey type?
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2019
AryaSand:
So he's for real married?
stupid question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Massive Convoy (Video) / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.