Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) (51007 Views)

Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
ideylaff:

Why are we as a people so docile and used to suffering..... we missed the message...Sowore was preaching.....

How can Sowore overthrown Buhari.... was he armed..... did he have military might.....

he never said he was going to rule via the revolution..... he just wanted people to wake up simple

but knowing us we have turned it all upside down.... enjoy the suffering..... we have not started

You think Sowore could have been in a hidden hotel in Ajegunle or somewhere.... the boy was ready for them and he knew they were coming.

He is a very brave and courageous ....I salute him for that....

iWeep for Nigeria...... have you seen your budget of next level.... 4 Trillion Recurrent spend vs 2 Trillion capital spend..... inflation looming with no growth while The President and Law Makers get fat on the resources

That is all Sowore was preaching....
[/s]
It's folks like you and Sowore who brought about this plague upon this country. You all knew the dullard was misfit to lead the country yet you all foisted the bad product you're all complaining about today. I don't care about Sowore or your budget or your next level. I never voted the dullard so trust me, am not involved in his next level plans.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Oju4190: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2019
hargbolahan01:
bro can you post the video whr he said he going to overthrow the govt
Even though he post the video u will still say the video was doctored....Well he (swore) said that after the protest the Government and the Dss will cease to exist .....Do u still need the video for this too
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you lose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry
and who is buhari? Bag of bones, praise singer we don hear you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by fredoooooo: 4:58am On Sep 12, 2019
ajayiopy:

i told him to contest for house of rep or senate but his followers on twitter attacked me�

Majority of them are not well, just dey look grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by fredoooooo: 5:00am On Sep 12, 2019
DateMynd44:
hero of democracy bawo?
una even sabi wetin una dey type?

They are all on next level madness grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by flowx(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2019
2004? When I was in 400 level...

He try Sha...
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by gabsmilez(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2019
icebird25:
Is he still in prison ?
no he have moved to the village he is under arrest there
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by anonimi: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2019
AryaSand:
So he's for real married?

You had plans wink

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2019
Your current struggle has added more to your credentials as a true leader and political activist.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
Kept his wife and 2 kids in the usa. undecided

even KANU too and ojukwu. does ojukwu lost any of his kids during the civil war?

before I can follow any activist let their family member lead the struggle first. those that died in East during KANU stupidity, there parent might still be living in the agony while KANU has move on and enjoying himself in England

ojukwu came back after many years of wasting innocent peoples lives to contest in the same country he spent 3years in fighting. I don't believe in Nigeria activist they're all scammers
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

even KANU too and ojukwu. does ojukwu lost any of his kids during the civil war?

before I can follow any activist let their family member lead the struggle first. those that died in East during KANU stupidity, there parent might still be living in the agony while KANU has move on and enjoying himself in England

ojukwu came back after many years of wasting innocent peoples lives to contest in the same country he spent 3years in fighting. I don't believe in Nigeria activist they're all scammers

You have a valid point , but learn to criticize constructively, because from your write-up it’s obvious you are trying to rile biafrans up, and they will definitely come for you. Also know how to use your tenses(present and past) and spellings too
Your English is an eyesore, but you made a point
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2019
nobodytestme:

You have a valid point , but learn to criticize constructively, because from your write-up it’s obvious you are trying to rile biafrans up, and they will definitely come for you. Also know how to use your tenses(present and past) and spellings too
Your English is an eyesore, but you made a point

your stupidity disgust me. look at this Dimwit forming English teacher on public forum

point out my grammatical errors or forever remain dumb. even your Biafran crabs you're ranting about knows I'll use words deal with them if anyone dare quote me

my post that you foolishly called write up was about activists that hide their family members but lead other kids on struggle and here you're bent on exercising your foolishness to get attention here

see, next time you quote me to define how foolish you're verbally, I will bounce on you here like hungry lion and finish you up
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Revolution or whatever it’s called in Nigeria , especially in Bubu’s regime, you are on your own

Burna boys song says it all
I no want kpai, I no want die
I no want kpeme, I want enjoy
I want chop life, I want buy motor
I want build house, I still want turn up

You can complain and complain,but I tell people it’s still 2019, 2023 is still over 3 years away, why not channel your complaining energy into something else , remove Nigeria matter from your head, and see If you won’t have peace of mind.

40 days now and someone who even has a little surname is still in holding, and everyone is mute , No one can do nothing , talkless of you with no surname at all.
I comment my reserve .

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your stupidity disgust me. look at this Dimwit forming English teacher on public forum

point out my grammatical errors or forever remain dumb. even your Biafran crabs you're ranting about knows I'll use words deal with them if anyone dare quote me

my post that you foolishly called write up was about activists that hide their family members but lead other kids on struggle and here you're bent on exercising your foolishness to get attention here

see, next time you quote me to define how foolish you're verbally, I will bounce on you here like hungry lion and finish you up

Hehehehehehe... I only laugh in Swahili.. grin grin
It’s a lovely day.., laughing to the bank soon, so really no time for you.
You sound like a frustrated soul already.. not into your Biafra and afonja shit.., but you will see them soon,so save your choice of words and frustration for them ok.

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2019
nobodytestme:

Hehehehehehe... I only laugh in Swahili.. grin grin
It’s a lovely day.., laughing to the bank soon, so really no time for you.
You sound like a frustrated soul already.. not into your Biafra and afonja shit.., but you will see them soon,so save your choice of words and frustration for them ok.

you're just one popular fooool that's hungry for attention here. you better stick to your cartoon and leave this forum for sensible people

I don't have time for utme candidate here ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you're just one popular fooool that's hungry for attention here. you better stick to your cartoon and leave this forum for sensible people

I don't have time for utme candidate here ok

UTME grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.. hehehehehe
And your profile photo says a lot about who is a UTME candidate grin grin
No vex bros na me find trouble.. sorry for disturbing a sensible person like you, like you said grin
Keep this agony and frustration for Biafra people,
You’ll need it, don’t waste it on me o
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by MrFly(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2019
6 yearz ago he was sponsored to do a media campaign against GEJ, 5yearz later u plan to overthrow ur sponsor through #revolutionnow. U will rot in jail
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2019
nobodytestme:

UTME grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.. hehehehehe
And your profile photo says a lot about who is a UTME candidate grin grin
No vex bros na me find trouble.. sorry for disturbing a sensible person like you, like you said grin
Keep this agony and frustration for Biafra people,
You’ll need it, don’t waste it on me o

imbeciles will always be imbeciles. na only profile you check? was expecting you check deep perhaps your lost brain would be restored

you're just one decorated iidiot that's hungry for attention here. nullify my post about KANU and ojukwu if I'm wrong. ojukwu led million to their early grave and came back to that same country to contest for president, who does that? that's not Activism

make I no reason ya matter, you will see my moniker and hide forever
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by foolbuster: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2019
ideylaff:

Why are we as a people so docile and used to suffering..... we missed the message...Sowore was preaching.....

How can Sowore overthrown Buhari.... was he armed..... did he have military might.....

he never said he was going to rule via the revolution..... he just wanted people to wake up simple

but knowing us we have turned it all upside down.... enjoy the suffering..... we have not started

You think Sowore could have been in a hidden hotel in Ajegunle or somewhere.... the boy was ready for them and he knew they were coming.

He is a very brave and courageous ....I salute him for that....

iWeep for Nigeria...... have you seen your budget of next level.... 4 Trillion Recurrent spend vs 2 Trillion capital spend..... inflation looming with no growth while The President and Law Makers get fat on the resources

That is all Sowore was preaching....

Save your breath. Many of the folks that post here are so stupid. He probably does not even understand what you just wrote.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Tomide007: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2019
DateMynd44:
hero of democracy bawo?
una even sabi wetin una dey type?
Arrested for protesting against abacha, fought for democracy with MKO.....and others , does he not deserve to be called a hero of democracy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by foolbuster: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2019
nobodytestme:
Revolution or whatever it’s called in Nigeria , especially in Bubu’s regime, you are on your own

Burna boys song says it all
I no want kpai, I no want die
I no want kpeme, I want enjoy
I want chop life, I want buy motor
I want build house, I still want turn up

You can complain and complain,but I tell people it’s still 2019, 2023 is still over 3 years away, why not channel your complaining energy into something else , remove Nigeria matter from your head, and see If you won’t have peace of mind.

40 days now and someone who even has a little surname is still in holding, and everyone is mute , No one can do nothing , talkless of you with no surname at all.
I comment my reserve .

I dont know if you guys even think at all. Just look at what you wrote. What do you hope to achieve? Must you post on nairaland?

Please it's better to keep shut than discourage those who are courageous enough to fight for something they believe in. Thank goodness not everyone is lily livered. If everyone was as self centered and spineless like you. It is very likely you wont enjoy the little freedom and privilege you have now.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by JerryJude(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
I dont know who made eba for Sowore and told him not to worry about soup but he made the biggest mistake ever, how can you lose election and in less than a year you threaten to overthrow a sitting president, not even anyhow president but "BUHARI" angry

this guy..u want use laugh take kill me for where iam

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by JerryJude(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2019
In 5 days to come Sowore will be out of detention...Buhari should not be happy of the tribunal judgement yet, because the real #revolutionnow is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by DammyGbade(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2019
So he has a wife�� by the time he gets out of detention, when he hear Buhari, he'll japa
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
flowx:
2004? When I was in 400 level...

He try Sha...
400 level in 2004.You are already an elder o
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by flowx(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
sedutrice:

400 level in 2004.You are already an elder o
Just 37
Re: Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) by dochenaj: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
If he had not contested that election, it would have made a lot of sense. He will be seen as an activist and not a politician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.