Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Social Media Influencer Edafe Great Shares Tips On Making Your Relationship Rosy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Influencer Edafe Great Shares Tips On Making Your Relationship Rosy (195 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Influencer Edafe Great Shares Tips On Making Your Relationship Rosy by Natureboyunlimi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Because of the success I enjoy in my relationship, A lot of persons always ask Mr. Edafe Great, What is your secret to your successful relationship and all, I always say One of the best ways to keep a relationship working is to be dynamic, to think outside the box, stop being too predictable soon your partner will get tired of you.

Every time is come to the house come and cook, after which a marathon follows, at best you go out to club on Fridays or a friends event or a Sunday, most likely a baby dedication or birthday party.

I get awed when I see young couples taking their partners to funerals, as in like I don't get it, unless there's free food no outing, brothers snap out of that please.

Have you thought about trying something different, doing something differently? Something you've not tried before, believe me been unpredictable has a way of sending chills through the spines of your partner.

Have you tried taking her on a cruise ride? Have you tried booking a trip to a weekend getaway? Oh! Lemme guess that's too expensive someone may say.

How about the little things you thought won't matter, She comes over, tidy your house, wash your clothes, go to the market, cook, still you'd pound her like cassava for an hour or so and then what, sleep off like a log of wood.

Have you tried giving your partner a foot massage, at best an oily general body massage, you mustn't have to be a fitness coach, get YouTube videos on how it's done and boom you're good to go, try it once and you'd see how she would sleep off like a baby and thank you for it when she wakes up.

How about a road walk on a Saturday morning or a gym session making her your sparring partner, it's sizzling I must say, try it out sometimes.

You can't make hair I know but gents have you thought of helping her lose it when it's due, it mustn't be done in the saloon all the time, be her stylist at least once in a while, while losing it you can gist bout how your day went. It would cost you nothing.

Oh! You would say am in a distance relationship or my partner is always busy, have you tried shopping online and making suprise delivery for him or her, imagine been at your place of work and a jumia agents called you to come sign and collect a parcel ordered by your partner, the goosebumps though...

You will say Nigerian men are not worth it, Nigerian ladies are not worth it, I have been used and dumped blah blah blah, snap out of it and face reality my friend...

Some oversabi will still say ehn I know, I have tried it for Kelechi, Joy and even Ike still them still dump me, so am not doing again, my dear remain there and be praying for a better partner when you're not one.

This world is filled with so much bitterness and hate already, let love lead, try any of these and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Goals / To Singles And Married / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.