Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (55225 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Auto200: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2019
fool
slivertongue:
Thank u but we no force u sha
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Lagbaja01(m): 4:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Now you are overreacting as if you are not used to getting zero lipsrsealed
frozen70:

I don't care if you score me zero %, I don't give a dam about it
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Dee04(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2019
fyneguy:
lol This is impossible.

South Africa to Lagos is between N120k and N150k. For 200 passengers, it would have been N30 Million (N150k x 200) and the Airline would still have made a profit.

What did he spend N280M on?

You're just stupid calculating tickets.. So is it your father that will gas the plane, pay for hanger pay the crew and stuffs...make uba respect una sef for once na.. Weda e rch 200m or not..just appreciate for once gooosh!!!
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by oladiran2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Common sense isn't common and a scarce commodity..... Was it water the plane flies on or they came behind your house to fill the plane tank Or you think it's going to fly to and from on empty tank.....I just wonder how we think in this country.would it cost you anything to show appreciation.
deltateam:
grin

I hope he's not beating his chest so early?

Anyway how much is a trip from SA to Nigeria? I feel he exaggerated.

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

He should state it categorically.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by OdenKelechi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
danjumakolo:

So y are u guys hitting the man that the money he lost should be much
That's not me
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by slivertongue: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Auto200:
fool
BY HIS GRACE, I AM A WISEMAN.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Flytime: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.