Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (55211 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by OscarJaden(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
So a bolt driver actually sent this message to his friend telling him of what transpired between him and a girl

Who is at fault? It is that the uber guy trespass his boundary or the girl was simply mannerless and rude?

Lola, Nigerian small small girls are something else.

This is why i say so. I am a Uber and Bolt driver. I carried a lady from Ikotun to Ikota Lekki and when we got there, she told me the boy she came to see, that she has never met him before and this is the first time. She said she is scared because of what is happening in our country nowadays.

I told her if her mind cannot carry it, she should go back home but she said, she will go in and i should please take her number and keep checking up on her and also look at the face of the guy well. If anything happen, i should alert the public. I said ok.

We waited for the guy, he came out, i saw him, i stylishly took his picture but it wasn't clear. Some other guys came out of that house too to welcome the girl. I was scared for her but i left.

On getting home later that last night because everything happened around 6pm, i quickly called her to be sure she's fine. This girl picked my call and immediately i introduced who is calling, she shouted at me "han han, are you mad, imagine a Bolt driver calling me, what effrontery. When did that one start". I didn't hang up, i tried to explain that she was the one who told me to call her but she said "and so". That me i want to toast her, that she will report me. She put it in loud speaker and all the boys in the room with loud music started shouting on me that i am mad, i am stupid for calling her, that i will lose my job over this.

That time, i was beside my wife when i called and i explained to her. Why will i want to call another lady when i am married.
I will never watch out for any body again. If them like, let them carry all of them go. The girl can't be up to 22. She insulted me very well.
We Uber drivers see things.

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by dawnomike(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
So many unfortunate human beings everywhere...

464 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by slawormiir: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
The bolt driver should calm down first

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....
just wait she will call back..
donbrowser:

You don't know how these small girls behave
She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by itsMrIke(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wow...just wow.

I fear for such people

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Failed parental upbringing,this is as a result of an absentee dad

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by obiekunie01: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
My brother,

LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS IN ANYTHING YOU DO.

Now you learn it the hard way.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
that is humans for you..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by citywal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
that is humans for you..

You are commenting on the thread of someone you are having beef with or have you guys settled?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by EmzyT: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are commenting on the thread of someone you are having beef with or have you guys settled?

cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by OscarJaden(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
me and jeon is way above beef now

I think you should try and grow up

28 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by habsydiamond(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Atimes being a good Samaritan only brings u insult and shame. That shouldn't stop u from being helpful to others cos some will surely appreciate. The girl dey use the driver wash if say she don know say wetin remain for her destiny no reach 5percent maybe na cry she go dey cry when the driver called. Yeye oloshos of nowadays

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Tunagee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
You never know women, very complicated being. She just wan use you shine na; but why, i thought she was a runsgirl sef

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Heavensent01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
how I wish people can be like me, since a man lost his freedom because he was separating a man from killing his wife, he unfortunately push the husband and he died on the spot when his head hit wall

unfortunately for the egbon, he don woo the wife before, na so dem talk say he intentionally push the man to die just to have his wife, as I speak he dey Alagbon since 4yrs

since then ehn, I dey mind my business, where I dey stay before, one new young couple na everyday dem dey fight, I go just loud my TV or use earpiece if there is no light then

minding my business is a new business I learned so fast and is helping me

247 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by donbrowser(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys
Nobody knows....
just wait she will call back

You don't know how these small girls behave

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by pegix(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys
Nobody knows....

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends
no matter the dogshit apology can amend the damage
That guy will be seriously pained

Definitely she did it for a reason

To feel herself and affirm her loyalty to the boyz she's ment
But she's still a crazy ass fool

Uber wey man dey hustle day and night to shaperly get one lexus put am for lekki roads

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by donbrowser(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

Have you driven on bolt before?

5 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by LogicBomb8: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oga driver God no go allow your good mind to kill you

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by rooftops: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na risky thing you do calling her o, if anything had happened to her and police start their usual what was the last number that called her system, na cell you go dey dey explain yourself even though you are innocent.
Minding your business in this toxic environment is very important

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nicepoker(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Failed parental upbringing,this is as a result of an absentee dad
Continue like this it's impressive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by thestreets(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
rooftops:
Na risky thing you do calling her o, if anything had happened to her and police start their usual what was the last number that called her system, na cell you go dey dey explain yourself even though you are innocent.
Minding your business in this toxic environment is very important

baba i no fit laugh. i bin wan call one girl like this but this your story don calm me down. make devil no use me learn work

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
I saw same too
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Poor bolt driver! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Orire01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
OMO

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by flokii: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's how most of them are.. ungrateful.
This is why most guys don't pity hookup girls killed by ritualists anymore. That Lekki na their zone from stories we hear.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by careytommy37(m): 3:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Next time then bolt driver will have sense.
Can't be me.
I know the people my mother gave birth to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by phemmyfour: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2022
OscarJaden:
So a bolt driver actually sent this message to his friend telling him of what transpired between him and a girl

Who is at fault? It is that the uber guy trespass his boundary or the girl was simply mannerless and rude?
The girl is mannerless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2022
If I asked you to mind your business before e go be like say I dey command you... you see am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by DryMouth: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
She is not in anyway related to you so what made you want to protect her. You see this younger generation of boy and girls, i no dey follow them shine teeth at all.

All my younger neighbors hates me alot because i dnt talk to any of them. I actually dnt talk to them to avoid insults and see finish.

I also have rule guiding my apartment. my gen is always on when there is no light any of those small boys or girls that comes in to charge must plug and go. I dnt allow any of them stay in and press their phone while charging.

Even if i see any of them(especially girls) been used for rituals, I'd jst pass. I won't stress myself to try and save anybody. They are a product of bad parenting, they shuld face the consequences.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
They have already hypnotized her for their rituals

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rat Spotted At Abuja Airport Passengers' Lounge (Photo, Video) / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.