Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" (53016 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by KenModi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
the lady is richer than mikel

Please tell the idiiot!
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2019
fr3do:

Ever heard of pre-nup?

Asking for a pre-nup is tantamount to saying she is in it for the money. Asking for a pre-nup is like trying to kill a fly perched on your scrotum. It is a very delicate issue

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Chukapage(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2019
koyyes:
Chai!

That's embarrassing.

What is Mikel waiting for
which embrassing? undecided which kind marriage manipulative tactics be that?
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by Chukapage(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2019
skukimania:

Since she is from a wealthy background herself, I doubt Mikel will dare to give her such nonsense to sign.
which wealthy background what's the name of her father? Google it and see if anything will come out .Mikel should either do prenup or no marriage.Men now are too smart for that love nonsense cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by seunmohmoh(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
sinqlepee:
u see fine natural hair you dy call am unkept...is ur sense dat is unkept
I taya o. I prefer my hair like that

Re: Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" by skukimania(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Chukapage:
which wealthy background what's the name of her father? Google it and see if anything will come out .Mikel should either do prenup or no marriage.Men now are too smart for that love nonsense cheesy

Her father is a business tycoon in Russia. She isn't from a poor background oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal / Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal / AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.