Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (41406 Views)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nuclear99(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Politics is a dirty game

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by SoNature(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:
Atiku was never and option to beat buhari
Jonathan running again would have been a better choice

Tambuwal ,kwankwaso or even saraki would have easily beaten buhari

Atiku couldn't do it up north ...

Buhari is the most influential man in Nigerian politics today because people believe he's a credible man based on his past records.

Nobody has ever beaten Buhari in NW and NE...

It's an insult to Buhari to imagine than those names you listed can challenge him.

The only person that can challenge Buhari is Atiku...PDP was well aware of that fact because he was once a VP, influential and stinking rich.

No Nigerian, and I repeat no Nigerian, can beat Buhari in any presidential election.

Sai Buhari is not just a movement in Nigeria's north.

As a matter of fact, in Nigeria's north, many people worship and are ready to die for Buhari.

PDP may bounce back after 2023 because nobody is as influential as Buhari in both APC and PDP today.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by biggie73(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Is this to discourage us or what?
We must challenge this biased ruling of the tribunal headed by the ab0ki muslim, after all, the orphan of adamawa still has some cum remaining in his scrotal sack.

Supreme court, here we come for our cuming mandate.
....I wish it's your money that is being spent to recruit sleeping lawyers. Then you will know what it feels like to keep wasting money. Sorry stolen monies.....
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Charly68: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wike is democrat & a lawyer for that matter so what does people expect ? Why won't he establish his faith in the rule of law in the land. Kudos to the Governor
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Officialgarri: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
I can see my tweet there.... Mama, I made it cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by TRIGITIS: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
biggie73:
....I wish it's your money that is being spent to recruit sleeping lawyers. Then you will know what it feels like to keep wasting money. Sorry stolen monies.....
Where I get dat kind money from when I never see food chop?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Tomide007: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
nabegibeg:

How many people can a private jet carry
No mind am...maybe 10 max
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by legba1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wike never supported @Atiku from the days of the PDP primaries....Recollect he stormed out of the venue when his preferred candidate...Tambuwa lost to Atiku superior money power.....
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

All those who you mentioned are feather weight politician. Kwankwaso to be precise, he was unable to defeat ganduje, Saraki was beaten Black blue, Tambuwal won with less than 400 votes.. So tell who amongst them can have the balls to defeat PMB?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by TGMISKY(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Wike is an ass licker. Mr. Thanksgiving
Why stop at congratulating he should do Thanksgiving for Buhari
You could have just used Mr Wike instead of using my name sacarstically
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by asobo: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
faksin:
The C. E. O of PDP has congratulate buhari, case close
How much is Rivers state allocation and revenue that Wike is talking bull shit. If he thinks he is playing politics, sorry for him. He shouldn't ever think of playing national politics because his recent actions will count against him. Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa gallant he shouldn't threaten anybody. Arrogant man

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by omosuper(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol @Sarak would have defeated baba Buhari.All those names mentioned above couldn't get up to 6m votes because they are lightweight. Atiku really tried faaa
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by BRASH: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
If you want to fail in politics today, do everything possible that will turn pigs against you. When i say pigs, i mean, me and my entire family. You know i come from a family of pigs. That's why we love eating buhari's poo. I think gov Nyesom Wike of Rivers state is learning something.

Atiku, Shehu sani, saraki, dino melaye and a host of others are living witnesses.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by bluecircle470: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
We must challenge this biased ruling of the tribunal headed by the ab0ki muslim, after all, the orphan of adamawa still has some cum remaining in his scrotal sack.

Supreme court, here we come for our cuming mandate.

The two candidates and the other candidate you’re all rooting for are aboki Muslims, so what’s your family problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
PASTORS kept their PRIVATEJETS while AIRPEACE owner volunteered to fly Nigerians in South Africa free!

Who's the true man of God?
How many Nigerians have you lifted from SA?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Mandateinfinito(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Advise Atiku to go beyond Supreme Court.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by DateMynd44(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s]

Supreme court, here we come for our cuming mandate [/s].
who is this 5% minority talking?
when elections was going on u were inside ur erosion village without going out to exercise ur franchise but rather switched on data to vote atiku on Twitter.
now you're here talking nonsense.
you all should be ashamed of yourselves

oh forgot sorry.
just read ur post again and observed it's a sarcasm grin
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by TRIGITIS: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
DateMynd44:
who is this 5% minority talking?
when elections was going on u were inside ur erosion village without going out to exercise ur franchise but rather switched on data to vote atiku on Twitter.
now you're here talking nonsense.
you all should be ashamed of yourselves

oh forgot sorry.
just read ur post again and observed it's a sarcasm grin
Oga, read the comment completely, then tell me if this your response is neccessary.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by mrvitalis(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
omosuper:
Lol @Sarak would have defeated baba Buhari.All those names mentioned above couldn't get up to 6m votes because they are lightweight. Atiku really tried faaa
U really dont get it buhari votes comes from north ...all PDP needed is someone that cannot 30% vote from north the rest is history
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by solmusdesigns: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
cool

I give it to.the Niger Deltas.... they sabi play politics. From wike.to.jonathan

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Onlyonebuhari: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

All of them put together can't stand Buhari let alone defeat him.
Like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Onlyonebuhari: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=82164439]
U really dont get it buhari votes comes from north ...all PDP needed is someone that cannot 30% vote from north the rest is history [/quote

So that 2 zones will defeat 4 right?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Wallade(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

You mean: Saraki and Kwankwaso, these two couldn't win their states.

Tambuwal barely won his state.

Mention another person abeg
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by biggie73(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Where I get dat kind money from when I never see food chop?
.....God will bless you beyond your imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Slimdan360: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
I really commend his actions, Nigeria should always come first before our political sentiments and affiliations because we are all Nigerians and Nigeria is one
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by shamecurls(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
OladimejiRufai:
Did Fayose say they want to appeal?

That means Atiku is not giving up. What can be driving this spirit and motivation of not giving up in him despite all money and efforts he exerted?

two things!

One is, Atiku really cares about Nigeria and he really wants to change Nigeria so he is seeking every means to make impact.

OR...

Atiku wants to get to that seat to recover all his money he has spent and even taken interest on it maybe.

Which one out of the two? For the sake of Nigeria's treasury, somebody needs to answer that question.

Note: I am not picking any of the options. You are free to pick.

Meanwhile, Emperor Imes is cominggrin
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
None and how many have you lifted from SA?
asuustrike1:

How many Nigerians have you lifted from SA?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by shamecurls(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
SoNature:

Buhari is the most influential man in Nigerian politics today because people believe he's a credible man based on his past records.

Nobody has ever beaten Buhari in NW and NE...

It's an insult to Buhari to imagine than those names you listed can challenge him.

The only person that can challenge Buhari is Atiku...PDP was well aware of that fact because he was once a VP, influential and stinking rich.

No Nigerian, and I repeat no Nigerian, can beat Buhari in any presidential election.

Sai Buhari is not just a movement in Nigeria's north.

As a matter of fact, in Nigeria's north, many people worship and are ready to die for Buhari.

PDP may bounce back after 2023 because nobody is as influential as Buhari in both APC and PDP today.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
How many tithes and offering can the church carry?
nabegibeg:

How many people can a private jet carry
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by baratech: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
It is his congratulations
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by mrvitalis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wallade:

You mean: Saraki and Kwankwaso, these two couldn't win their states.

Tambuwal barely won his state.

Mention another person abeg
Atiku lost the election in the north ....PDP only needed 30% in the north case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.