Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (41430 Views)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
None and how many have you lifted from SA?
Many
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=Onlyonebuhari post=82164615][/quote]
South was already sure

Take out all the vote buhari got in the south and give to Atiku buhari still won ...atiku performed too poor in the north

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by olagbola45(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Is this to discourage us or what?
We must challenge this biased ruling of the tribunal headed by the ab0ki muslim, after all, the orphan of adamawa still has some cum remaining in his scrotal sack.

Supreme court, here we come for our cuming mandate.

If not your head don turn upside down your brain self no dey work again how can you said a well analyse well stipulated judge was biased I pity your life ooo

Alabosi oshi
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Basher8583: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:
Atiku was never and option to beat buhari
Jonathan running again would have been a better choice

Tambuwal ,kwankwaso or even saraki would have easily beaten buhari

Atiku couldn't do it up north ...

@ bolded.... The reason why these people could not bear Atiku in the primaries is why they would lose woefully
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by alobright17(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
nabegibeg:

How many people can a private jet carry

Can't they hire planes that can't lift those stranded there?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by TRIGITIS: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
olagbola45:

If not your head don turn upside down your brain self no dey work again how can you said a well analyse well stipulated judge was biased I pity your life ooo

Alabosi oshi
Oga, b4 you insult me, pls go back and re-read the whole comment you just quoted, then come back and apologise.

Except, of course, if you can't read between the lines, in which case I will pardon you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by banji1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
WICKED WIKE, MAN WEY SABI! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by CreekCommando: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
If you want to succeed in politics today, do everything possible that will turn pigs against you, I think gov Nyesom Wike of Rivers state is learning something.

Atiku, Shehu sani, saraki, dino melaye and a host of others are living witnesses.
An unhappy man feeling cheated in life spotted grin grin
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by gotnel: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Politics is a game of intrigue and interest, you must know what you want and what is obtainable at every point in time.
Wike is the soul of pdp today. Tomorrow may say something else.
Atiku should take heart and allow peace to reign in the land.
2023 is around the corner, Atiku can still play a great role and become a president if he plays his game very well.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by dochenaj: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
PASTORS kept their PRIVATEJETS while AIRPEACE owner volunteered to fly Nigerians in South Africa free!

Who's the true man of God?
How many people do you think the private jet can seat as opposed to the AirPeace airliner?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by mashad(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do you even know what you are saying at all?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Mrquote: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
If we keep like this, the next political party that we rule we never lose a court case. grin
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by ubox: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
nabegibeg:

How many people can a private jet carry
Exactly the same thing I was about typing
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Olubanben23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
He never supported him at first. Karma is inevitable. Wike sees today he does not see tomorrow. He may contest such position in nearest future, then that's were karma will come up. Even with Tambuwa, he can't win PMB.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by olowo1995(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Is this to discourage us or what?
We must challenge this biased ruling of the tribunal headed by the ab0ki muslim, after all, the orphan of adamawa still has some cum remaining in his scrotal sack.

Supreme court, here we come for our cuming mandate.

What if supreme court did not favour u, then where else do u want to go again because me i see no positive result coming from the supreme court
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by menacetosociety: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
PASTORS kept their PRIVATEJETS while AIRPEACE owner volunteered to fly Nigerians in South Africa free!

Use your brain stop posting rubbish
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by jayboy007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
asobo:
How much is Rivers state allocation and revenue that Wike is talking bull shit. If he thinks he is playing politics, sorry for him. He shouldn't ever think of playing national politics because his recent actions will count against him. Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa gallant he shouldn't threaten anybody. Arrogant man
the states u mentioned might have more allocations than that of rivers state but it's not all about the allocations but d calibre of the person who is d governor. U wan compare Wike wit Udom abi na dickson or Okowa? grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Legendguru: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by syngossipnews: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=nabegibeg post=82163236]

How many people can a private jet carry. Help me ask the mugu
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Onlyonebuhari: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

South was already sure

Take out all the vote buhari got in the south and give to Atiku buhari still won ...atiku performed too poor in the north

Atiku can never become president In Shaa Allah.
No to criminal#
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Centurion04: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's Wike (the great politician) knowing when to sheath his sword and raise the white flag!..as a lawyer, he understands when well deserved victory should be celebrated. I pity other 'egg headed' PDP faithfuls that will fight blindly to their grave. '21 gbosas' for the man wey sabi
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by asobo: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
jayboy007:
the states u mentioned might have more allocations than that of rivers state but it's not all about the allocations but d calibre of the person who is d governor. U wan compare Wike wit Udom abi na dickson or Okowa? grin
All man for himself bro. Money is the only thing Wike can use to threaten the party aside that I doubt.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by nzeobi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:

What of the presidential fleet.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by faith2kool(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
ha ha wike with anti-party

Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Truthbites: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

The mistake was Peter Obi as running mate. QED
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by wingmanIII: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wike goofed.

PDP has rejected the judgement so why should Wike, a PDP congratulate Buhari ?

He can resign honorably from the party.

Wike remains a street thug and cultist. This is why Amaechi never wanted him to be governor. Wike is GEJ/Patience mistake.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by wingmanIII: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
asobo:
All man for himself bro. Money is the only thing Wike can use to threaten the party aside that I doubt.

Gbam!!

Small thing unknown AAC nearly pushed him aside.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by mrvitalis(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Truthbites:

The mistake was Peter Obi as running mate. QED
How was peter obi a mistake ?
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
shocked
nzeobi:

What of the presidential fleet.
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2019
olagbola45:

Alabosi oshi

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by olagbola45(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

undecided undecided undecided

Lol...yu dey here
Re: Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol...yu dey here

Yes o i dey. Oju to rie gbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.