Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam (19395 Views)

Why Smoking Is Haram and why you should stop smoking today? / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Sterope(f): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Dice game is not haram

Playing dice game for the purpose of gambling is Haraam

Basically, gambling is haraam

You don't have to complicate matters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Revolva(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Story lamba

Some high clash shiek de throw dice for one corner of Dem room.with feast and beer

7 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What time do you pray from the Qur'an?

And how many times do you pray?

1. Sincerely speaking, Allah made mention of just 3 prayers in the Quran to be observed daily.

Morning
Afternoon
Evening accordingly

But all in the name of "HADITH" and so called "Muslim Ummah" they said they said they said Prophet Mohammed said Allah told him 5 times prayer is to be observed.

2. I pray daily. Still trying to be the best version of myself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Haram?!! angry what da fu ck is Haram?

4 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by shinacology(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2019
In the name of allhah the beneficent the merciful
Most people don't know what it means to be in a pluralistic society
Haven't u seen bad Muslims haven't u seen bad Christian
Haven't u seen good Muslims haven't u seen good Christians
Do u think our respective God we think we serve is not powerful enough to make everyone one christain or to make everyone a Muslim
Why are we not all black or all white
Ww1 ww2 that created a lot of bad impact on human why don't u say it Christian or Muslim fault
Do your religion let others do theirs
A youruba can't become Igbo don't judge people base on tribe ,religion. Etc
Nigeria had Muslim , christian which has done a good job. Let every one be responsible for his or her life live it the way u like
Mind ur business and live a good live .

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by compton11(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
fabricated hadith,how is dice haram?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by SpyAC(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Situation001:

Hypocrites.. those killing your people in South Africa are Muslims..

well it's expected.. you'll bark and go back to your leash till next Friday.. dats aw u'll do till the rest of your life
see how stupid u re, u tut is only my people they re killing, I hv one of my course mate from North who came back from SA infact he ran for his life, as am talking with u now, he is in my house resting his head, or preparing to go to to mosque for prayer. Sorry boko haram ur younger brothers u sent for work, re they done?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by tartar9(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
sorextee:
[s]Strange as it sounds, its true. Back in the UK, one Arabian frnd of mine told me those Isis, boko haram, etc are the real Muslims, that they are the one practising true Islam. This my Muslim guy became an atheist cos of that, that what kinda religion is that, that supports killing of other people becos they don't support ur religion. This guy drinks set.
In his word, he said ANY RELIGION THAT SUPPPORTS THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IS A FAKE RELIGION, that IF ALLAH WOULD SAY SUCH IN THE QURAN, THEN ALLAH IS A WEAK god, THAT ALLAH NEEDS HELP. WHAT KIND OF gOD IS THAT, THAT WILL NEED PEOPLE TO FIGHT AND KILL FOR HIM BECAUSE THEY BLASPHEMED....
those were his words. I was shocked becos this guy is actually from Saudi Arabia, schooling in the UK.[/s]

That is if Allah said such undecided
and even if he said such it still doesn't prove shit.Your existence is just his grace and mercy,if He orders me to fight you I'll fight you.You get that sad, So spare me this your story.
If in your silly mind some fringe groups that were formed some few years ago are the true Muslims out of the 1.8 billion...hope we never find out who the true Muslims are then.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by tartar9(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Safari29:
bullshit, this doesnt and will not work in modern civilized world we live in now. abeegi, am a Muslim by the way and no fuxxking human being can tell me not to play FIFA, Ludo, Scrable or any game for that matter. I am the CEO of my life
Good thing you said a "human being"
This is God
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by mrMeen(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2019
The op should have explained his reasoning and the hadith purpose of saying that dice is Haram,

Dice is a game in which the main purpose of it is predicting a certain number, that Is why gambling and soothsaying is forbidden because it deals with prediction of events that are not yet ascertained.

FIFA, chess and any form of gaming is not forbidden it is only slightly discouraged because the time spent on such activities can be used for something better.

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by happney65: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
Allah also considers playing chess to be a sin. Allah just hates everything grin

Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who played chess is like one who dyed his hand with the flesh and blood of swine.

Sahih Muslim 28:5612

He fuccccking hates everything except sleeping with underage children..That is his area of speciality..He likes them young..

Nonesense and Iberism

8 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Situation001(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2019
SpyAC:
see how stupid u re, u tut is only my people they re killing, I hv one of my course mate from North who came back from SA infact he ran for his life, as am talking with u now, he is in my house resting his head, or preparing to go to to mosque for prayer. Sorry boko haram ur younger brothers u sent for work, re they done?
spyac or what the shit did u call ur name.. steer clear my mention if you do not desire a premature death..

you corrupt hypocrites parading yourselves as xtians will come into an Islamic thread.. take the oath.. just because you want to cause mayhem in some other people's thread.. and you never see yourself a morron.. ?? yes South Africans are killing their fellow blacks and sending them back to their countries just because of what your xtian brothers engage in up to the level of killing themselves in the church back here in Nigeria.. you won't talk on that just to come on Islamic thread like an unleashed dog trained to bark at anything Islam and then go back to your leash till the following week..

you are here forming saint just because someone is staying in your place pending the time due to the illegal activities of your xtian brothers u won't talk down in other people's land.. if e doesn't stay dere believe me he won't sleep out under the bridge..

corrupt iddiot

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Duggedised12(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Does it include playing monopoly and ludo too? undecided, na wah o, nothing person nor go see grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by nonyofor2(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Everything is Haram in Islam, Nairaland y ask if I'm a Moslem b4 comments

1 Like

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Islam Has Finished Walie

3 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by gabsmilez(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
And Ludo, right? What about Ps3?
hell straight
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by TruthProphet: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
But killing people of a different faith is not haram?!

No wonder moderate muslims don’t speak out enough against extremists among them despite being the major victims of terror attacks.

Hypocrites! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Tenshades:

1. Sincerely speaking, Allah made mention of just 3 prayers in the Quran to be observed daily.

Morning
Afternoon
Evening accordingly

But all in the name of "HADITH" and so called "Muslim Ummah" they said they said they said Prophet Mohammed said Allah told him 5 times prayer is to be observed.

2. I pray daily. Still trying to be the best version of myself.

OK, So how do you pray from the Qur'an? State evidences for what you say during the prayer.

And What does Obey Allah and the messenger in the Qur'an mean to you?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by SpyAC(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Situation001:

spyac or what the shit did u call ur name.. steer clear my mention if you do not desire a premature death..

you corrupt hypocrites parading yourselves as xtians will come into an Islamic thread.. take the oath.. just because you want to cause mayhem in some other people's thread.. and you never see yourself a morron.. ?? yes South Africans are killing their fellow blacks and sending them back to their countries just because of what your xtian brothers engage in up to the level of killing themselves in the church back here in Nigeria.. you won't talk on that just to come on Islamic thread like an unleashed dog trained to bark at anything Islam and then go back to your leash till the following week..

you are here forming saint just because someone is staying in your place pending the time due to the illegal activities of your xtian brothers u won't talk down in other people's land.. if e doesn't stay dere believe me he won't sleep out under the bridge..

corrupt iddiot
stupid fanatics/Lunatics
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by SpyAC(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Islam Has Finished Walie
No wonder te bible said they re dying bcs of ignorance
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by olayinka63: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jazakallahu khayra. To non muslims above, may Allah guide you all and forgive you. No one can guide a misguided sould except Allah.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
SpyAC:
No wonder te bible said they re dying bcs of ignorance

As Quran Says you should ask Christians question if you and your womanizer prophet called Muhammad are in doubt of anything

And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that
which We reveal unto thee , then question those who
read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the
Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Situation001(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
SpyAC:
stupid fanatics/Lunatics
is that all you have to say..

Thank you for not denying the fact that you are a corrupt morronic hypocrite..
did I call you a dog..
I think that should be an insult to the dogs..
you are worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / Any News On when we are to start Fasting? / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.