Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam (19355 Views)

Why Smoking Is Haram and why you should stop smoking today? / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by dragnet: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Tenshades:

I want to learn now. And I am so eager to learn from you but you are holding back the truth you know from us. I told you I don't know so that you can let the world know. The world is watching and waiting for your answer.

We are waiting.

Leave how the Quran got to us, just tell us how the Quran instructs us to observe Solah, since it is sufficient.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

You're just twisting the narrative, I was the one who asked for your enlightenment and you say you don't know, then since you refused to tell me that, I have asked you a simpler question within your reach, and you have done nothing but run in circles.

Accepted. I'm running in circles.
Now can you kindly let us know the answer so that we can get facts right?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

Leave how the Quran got to us, just tell us how the Quran instructs us to observe Solah, since it is sufficient.

I have told you to tell us... Please, I'm begging.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by dragnet: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Tenshades:

Accepted. I'm running in circles.
Now can you kindly let us know the answer so that we can get facts right?

You remember I initially didn't want to respond to you that's why I gave you the "Ok bye" but I gave you a benefit of doubt thinking you'll sincerely engage in an intellectual conversation but you've done nothing of such and it is clear to those reading who is being evasive, I won't waste my time further.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by dragnet: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Tenshades:

I have told you to tell us... Please, I'm begging.
You said it is sufficient, so you're to tell us, or don't you remember I said it isn't?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

You remember I initially didn't want to respond to you that's why I gave you the "Ok bye" but I gave you a benefit of doubt thinking you'll sincerely engage in an intellectual conversation but you've done nothing of such and it is clear to those reading who is being evasive, I won't waste my time further.

And does this statement above make you convince us to use Hadith and Sharia? Does it tell us how you want us to know how Qur'an and Hadith came to existence?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:
You said it is sufficient, so you're to tell us, or don't you remember I said it isn't?

Refer back to the Qur'an verses I posted for you to ponder on... That's my proof of Quran being SUFFICIENT.

Allah isn't forgetful like man . His instructions are clear for us to follow. The Qur'an is complete my brother. No addition and subtraction(modification) is allowed.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by dragnet: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Tenshades:

Refer back to the Qur'an verses I posted for you to ponder on... That's my proof of Quran being SUFFICIENT.

state it in clear terms HOW THE QURAN INSTRUCTS US TO PRAY, I have put them in higher case so you can see the sentence better.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

state it in clear terms HOW THE QURAN INSTRUCTS US TO PRAY, I have put them in higher case so you can see the sentence better.

With due respect, this topic is about "how playing Dice is HARAM"

I came in and opposed it cos if the motive behind the Dice isn't for gambling, I don't see why we should innovate it to be gambling. And I said if the Quran doesn't paint something as Haram, then it's not Haram.

But you claimed DICE is HARAM including playing it for fun, isn't it? Referencing to your Hadith/Shariah claim and I want you to tell the world where Allah urge us to use Hadith to supplement Quran since you said Allah's messages in the Quran are insufficient. But here u are dodging and asking questions about solat according to Quran.

Furthermore, in accordance to Qur'an 6:114 we must accept the Quran as the only source of law. So your Hadith and Shariah points as Quranic back ups are strongly unfounded.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by dragnet: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Tenshades:

With due respect, this topic is about "how playing Ludo is HARAM"

I came in and opposed it cos if the motive behind the ludo isn't for gambling, I don't see why we should innovate it to be gambling. And I said if the Quran doesn't paint something as Haram, then it's not Haram.

But you claimed LUDO is HARAM including playing it for fun, isn't it? Referencing to your Hadith/Shariah claim and I want you to tell the world where Allah urge us to use Hadith to supplement Quran since you said Allah's messages in the Quran are insufficient. But here u are dodging and asking questions about solat according to Quran.

You just changed the goal post again, you're using a logic you don't even understand, I don't teach pigs to sing.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Tenshades(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

You just changed the goal post again, I don't teach pigs to sing.
With due respect, who is the pig here?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Safari29: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
dragnet:

You're the CEO of your life? You're no more than a lucky filthy sperm, you only have value because Allaah willed it, Allaah created you and He only has the authority to order you, if you obey, good for you, but if you disobey, you face the consequence. He sent the prophet to you, to instruct you on how you should live on earth.
The phone you used to type this was manufactured by someone and it has operating conditions which you must adhere to, even if you bought it with your "fuxxking" money. Think !
You won't die if you don't play ludo or FIFA, rather you can spend your time being more productive.
we are all a lucky filthy sperm rmb, even Mohammed (SAW). show me a verse in Quran where Allah said we should not play games to entertain ourselves?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by falopey: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Safari29:
bullshit, this doesnt and will not work in modern civilized world we live in now. abeegi, am a Muslim by the way and no fuxxking human being can tell me not to play FIFA, Ludo, Scrable or any game for that matter. I am the CEO of my life
If only you knew you have been lied to by Mohammed. Follow Act17apologetics on YouTube as he uncovers Mohammed countless lie with quranic and historical well documented proofs. Mohammed the greatest liar ever existed on earth.
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Xmuslim: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
sorextee:
So ludo is sin, oma shey o.
What about scrabble, chess, monopoly.
Eku living in the stone age ooo.
grin grin

Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Xmuslim: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

OK, So how do you pray from the Qur'an? State evidences for what you say during the prayer.

And What does Obey Allah and the messenger in the Qur'an mean to you?
why didn't Allah mention 5 prayers in the Qur'an? After all, he mention other irrelevant things. Why ignore such important message. Religions ate man made grin
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Xmuslim:
why didn't Allah mention 5 prayers in the Qur'an? After all, he mention other irrelevant things. Why ignore such important message. Religions ate man made grin

This is archaic jare bring another thing! The Qur'an goes with the Sunnah! He who doesn't believe in the traditions of the Prophet is not a Muslim!
How were you an Xmuslim again?
Re: Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam by Xmuslim: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

How were you an Xmuslim again?

Yes I'm everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q / Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? / Are They Now Emulating Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.