Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

If God Is The President Of Nigeria... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is The President Of Nigeria... (292 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Is The President Of Nigeria... by geoworldedu: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Well, I just find some similarities between Nigerian presidents and God, especially the christian god.

1. Jonathan and Buhari always sit in Aso Rock without doing anything significant about death, accidents, terrorism, kidnapping etc.

God of the bible and Quran does the same. He sits all day on the ancient throne, doing nothing about the sufferings and calamities of the world. Most times, he even commanded his Muslim followers to kill in his name.

2. Jonathan and Buhari were confused and they still are. They can't change Nigeria to a better place.

God of the bible and Quran does the same. He can't change ordinary world to a paradise. He can't make Nigeria better.

3. Our presidents embezzle money. They hide in Aso Rock.

God of the Christians and Muslims embezzle tithes and offering, Hajj money, sacrifices etc. He also hide his balls in the sky.

grin grin grin
Re: If God Is The President Of Nigeria... by greatnaija01: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
wow... what upgraded weed have you started smoking lately

geoworldedu:
Well, I just find some similarities between Nigerian presidents and God, especially the christian god.

1. Jonathan and Buhari always sit in Aso Rock without doing anything significant about death, accidents, terrorism, kidnapping etc.

God of the bible and Quran does the same. He sits all day on the ancient throne, doing nothing about the sufferings and calamities of the world. Most times, he even commanded his Muslim followers to kill in his name.

2. Jonathan and Buhari were confused and they still are. They can't change Nigeria to a better place.

God of the bible and Quran does the same. He can't change ordinary world to a paradise. He can't make Nigeria better.

3. Our presidents embezzle money. They hide in Aso Rock.

God of the Christians and Muslims embezzle tithes and offering, Hajj money, sacrifices etc. He also hide his balls in the sky.

grin grin grin
Re: If God Is The President Of Nigeria... by geoworldedu: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow... what upgraded weed have you started smoking lately

God Hemp. I smoke with Jehovah Jireh grin grin grin
Re: If God Is The President Of Nigeria... by geoworldedu: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
God arise

(1) (Reply)

See What The Devil Has Devised Against The Christian Youths. / Submission Of Entries For 2019 The African Christian Movies/music Awards (ACMA) / He Asked Me For Lighter But I Gave Him Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.