Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation (29055 Views)

Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup / Messi: I Don't Like People Call Me God; Mateo 'is A Bastard' / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by gnykelly(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ijaya123:
Two legends that dominated football for over a decade and are not even slowing down yet. I doubt if the world of soccer will their type again in a long time to come after they might have retired.

Best of both worlds.

This is my G.O.A.T.

We should count ourselves lucky to witness them played in our lifetime
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Arabella09:

In April, 2019, 28 Lawyers were issued their letters of employment having scaled the hurdles of various interviews stages conducted by Oyo State Ministry of Justice, their joy knew no bound.
Their joy was however curtailed when the new governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde informed them that his administration cannot inherit the past administration's employees even though they were employed under the normal employment procedure and neither of them owns any allegiance to the past governor.
The governor informed them that his administration will conduct new recruitment and if they are interested they should apply. All appeals for the governor to retract his stands fell on deaf ears and the further appeal to him to pay them their 5 months outstanding salaries seems was equally overlooked by the governor.
Government is expected to be continual, but it is quite unfortunate that these innocent lawyers will have to bear the burnt of power play to which they know nothing about.
It is a shame that the governor to whom we all hold in high esteem will chose to play politics with a sensitive matter that evolves around lives and survival of these innocent employees.

U self look am well, dis tin wey u type now na how e take relate?? HOW.??

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by OlawaleBammie: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Donjuan77:
Messi is so discipined and down to earth human, he doesn't have any issue with anyone.

Stop sayin dis ogbeni, u dont hav anybody like dat in dis world or else d person is suferin from dementia..

Dis u said about messi can only b answered by one of d former directors if football in barca, he will answer u accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by KenModi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

ONLY said by the young pple of this present generation. Neither of these guys can inspire like Great Pele cool

You mind those indomie generation children.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by 01mcfadden(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Newshubs:
For me these guys are simply over rated. Not denying the fact they are good tho.
Eg.
People would know no peace if this comment was coming from Ronaldo.

Anyway, Build a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

Overrated?
English don suffer
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by classicmusa96: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kindly find the list below as benefits in becoming a Betbonanza agent.

1. Transparent Commission structure
2. High & Better commission structure
3. Free Equipment
4. Assisting entrepreneur in the line of the business
5. Easy access/platform navigation
Better virtual products
6.Highest number of selection on a single ticket
7. Higher maximum winning on sport
8. High, better and best odds
9. Numerous market options
10.Quick Payment of winnings
11. Quick response to queries from our CS team
12. Technical support
13. Your can also withdraw your starting capital fee at anytime you wish unlike other betting company.

TO JOIN US TODAY CALL/WHATSAPP O7O35327522

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by donem: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
einsteine:
I always see him at award shows... Lol

u aint the only person who noticed that part, it cracked me up when i read it lol!
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Newshubs: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2019
01mcfadden:

Overrated?
English don suffer
Then go withdraw money in the Bank with your Grammar sir. Must you always show what type of fabric you're made of?

You and your borrowed Language! You will tell me if the English man knows how to speak your father's Language.

Wise man!
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by 01mcfadden(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Newshubs:
Then go withdraw money in the Bank with your Grammar sir. Must you always show what type of fabric you're made of?

You and your borrowed Language! You will tell me if the English man knows how to speak your father's Language.

Wise man!

I didn't say your English was bad, bro.
I was making reference to your calling Messi and Ronaldo overrated.

Wet your muscles
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sirpaul:
Two Great G.O.A.T..... whereas the he-goats on nairaland won't let someone rest over likes and share...

.....Good Evening!
which kind human being you be sef. Why are Nigerians so savage....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.