Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation (29052 Views)

Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup / Messi: I Don't Like People Call Me God; Mateo 'is A Bastard' / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
GOAT
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by einsteine(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

ONLY said by the young pple of this present generation. Neither of these guys can inspire like late Great Pele cool

You don kill Pele?

2 Likes

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Leon90(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
And some people go dey kill themselves for Ronaldo and Messi matter.
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Youthleader22(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
weddroid9055xxx:

Please how really true is this mtn promo?
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
hotmmebs:
Best player of all time
players
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Youthleader22(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
einsteine:

You don kill Pele?

Don’t mind the guy... you know when someone is trying so hard to make sense
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by YorubaKing: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
einsteine:

You don kill Pele?

Abi ooo... no mind me Boss!
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by chocolatelady(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

ONLY said by the young pple of this present generation. Neither of these guys can inspire like late Great Pele cool
Can u pls remove the late u put for Pele . Are u the one that kllled him ?

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Tobinrobin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

ONLY said by the young pple of this present generation. Neither of these guys can inspire like Great Pele cool

Did you even watch Pèlè’s matches except what you read & clips you watched?

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by chocolatelady(f): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
einsteine:

You don kill Pele?
U dey mind the guy. I have told him to remove the late. I was very shocked when I saw it and was wonderiing why I did not hear about it. Went to goggle fast to check and found nothing of such . The guy must be high on osogbo and benin weed.

3 Likes

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by pattern100(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
davibid:
I’m waiting for the

Like for Messi and Share for CR7 crew

grin
They are still in SA

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Stanleyville(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin

OK,.. na now you understand the English Ronaldo speak that night abi...

Aboki
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by YorubaKing: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
chocolatelady:
Can u pls remove the late u put for Pele . Are u the one that kllled him ?

Haba madam, I don commot am tey tey na.. angry
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by rakabuba001(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
DrayZee:
The two GOATs!.

Messi and Ronaldo respect themselves both on the field and off the field. Only God knows why ther fans decided they must like one and hate the other.

I have a feeling they will play on the same side someday.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Austineva(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
This guy is genius. I tell u

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DrayZee: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
rakabuba001:

I have a feeling they will play on the same side someday.
They definitely will. Humanity deserves to see it happen.

1 Like

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Successkayode: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

ONLY said by the young pple of this present generation. Neither of these guys can inspire like Great Pele cool

Na you kill pele right? Mumu
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Successkayode: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Messi the greatest player of all time
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Our fans will start throwing missiles at each other now.

3 Likes

Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DeviIhimseIf: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

[/s]
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Bawofss(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
GOAT and deputy GOAT. .....
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DeviIhimseIf: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:
embarassed
[/s]
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DeviIhimseIf: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

[/s]
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by munanonye16: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Waiting for the venue
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DeviIhimseIf: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

Abi ooo... no mind me Boss!
[/s]
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by JobsandSchools: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cool
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by oloriLFC(f): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sirpaul:
Two Great G.O.A.T..... whereas the he-goats on nairaland won't let someone rest over likes and share...

.....Good Evening!
Awon wo tun ni he-goats o? Lol
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Arabella09(f): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
obembet:
Recently Cristiano Ronaldo said he would like to go for dinner with Messi. The Barcelona superstar gives his answer.

Messi: "Yes, I don’t have any problem with that. I’ve always said that I don’t have any issue with him. We might not be friends because we’ve never shared a dressing room together but I always see him at award shows and there’s no problem. We actually spoke with each other for quite a long time at the most recent show. "

"I don’t know if there will be a dinner because I don’t know if our paths will cross for obvious reasons, each one of us has our own life and our own commitments. But obviously I would accept the invitation."

Source: https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/messi-not-friends-with-ronaldo-but-happy-to-accept-dinner/1l0n5p00vu89c1i7wxv4uvj9fk

In April, 2019, 28 Lawyers were issued their letters of employment having scaled the hurdles of various interviews stages conducted by Oyo State Ministry of Justice, their joy knew no bound.
Their joy was however curtailed when the new governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde informed them that his administration cannot inherit the past administration's employees even though they were employed under the normal employment procedure and neither of them owns any allegiance to the past governor.
The governor informed them that his administration will conduct new recruitment and if they are interested they should apply. All appeals for the governor to retract his stands fell on deaf ears and the further appeal to him to pay them their 5 months outstanding salaries seems was equally overlooked by the governor.
Government is expected to be continual, but it is quite unfortunate that these innocent lawyers will have to bear the burnt of power play to which they know nothing about.
It is a shame that the governor to whom we all hold in high esteem will chose to play politics with a sensitive matter that evolves around lives and survival of these innocent employees.
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by DeviIhimseIf: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

[/s]
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Donjuan77: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Messi is so discipined and down to earth human, he doesn't have any issue with anyone.
Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by Rapmoney(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

Why did you edit your post? For you to think Pele was dead clearly shows that you are still a small boy and you know nothing about football or its history. Ignoramus like you!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Grants Lukaku Permission To Wear Man United's No.9 Shirt / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo / FIFA: Ahmed Musa Has 98 Official Caps, Not 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.