Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) (56724 Views)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by JimohMomoh: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Our Religious Leaders need to amend their sermon to cope with this trend before it goes out of hand.

He should have considered his family na, those children will now suffer for nothing.
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by azpekuliar: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
The timing though. Just at the onset of the new school session. The thought of school fees for 3 kids and staring a job loss in the face. angry ..RIP to the deceased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Like he pooed on his self, one of the effects of sniper dying moments
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
He was murdered!
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by TempleHouse: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
How much does a Bus cost to your beautiful life
Haba !
You have just killed your parents in case you thought you're gone.
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by wabbyland(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
who ever did the screen shot I tuale for u. RIP to the dead

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
After facing panel ❓,

should I say that he is guilty or what ❓
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by kilisi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
autotrader014:
This is really unfortunate. I have said it before and will say it again. Suicide will multiply in Nigeria. Not because times are hard. Times were HARD way back before now. The problem now is that adults are increasingly immature and the society is increasingly frivolous.

People have no true friends, because friends now see themselves as rivals, back stabbers/biters now masquerade as friends. Problem shared now becomes public information.

There's a rat race going on and it's measured by fleeting wealth and nothing else true and lasting. Setbacks are mourned as a wasted life by those who should give love and genuine support. Men who rose through their friend’s magnanimity are now digging graves for such friends. So troubled man becomes a butt of jokes by those in whom he reposited his trust.

Calamities befall men and their friends shed tears in the morning and run them down at night. Adults now behave like children.
The man can’t even tell his wife because he is sure she won’t understand. He has seen her divulge little details to her family. He has heard her eulogize wealth and curse set backs as abomination. She has a little merry heart. Men now gossip like women.

The cleric can’t be trusted because he is given to flamboyant cars and lots of worldly ambition. He rates men by their earthly successes and wealth. He can’t be trusted because wealth he says, is the ultimate blessing from God. Everyday he celebrates only the rich.

So the troubled man walks around with his troubles in his heart, smiles at all the children masquerading as adults around him. One day, he would weigh it all over again and say no, it’s enough.
True and matured friends are now very scarce! No true ears to talk to in times of trouble, no honest shoulder to lay on in times of weakness.
And a culmination of all these is why depression-induced suicide is on a sad rise.

Can we all rise and fight this menace called depression in truth?
Can you work and encourage others to assume the role(s) of true friend(s)?
Can we jointly reinstate the intergrity of the quote “Problem shared is half solved”?
Be your brothers keeper

Truer words have never been spoken. I really wish I could like this comment 1000 times.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Budline1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
vaca1:

There's this series is love so much "The Americans"and I will never forget this quote in that series"There are worse things than death-SHAME

That show is crazy, one of the best I ever seen. Yeah, when the spy couple realize they're not gonna see their 2 kids again. Even Russia has moved on and not looking like how it used to look like again. They were so lonely and extremely sad. That really proved that there are some fate/things worse than death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sniper is definitely not a good way to ball out at all. Why would anyone subject themselves to such pain? This is so selfish of this man
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
people should learn how to face shame ,

highest thing Na sack
no so my brother
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by ogbonnayamkpa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Coward!
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
You see,when never I said there are some men who not fited to be called man..some nairaland would come after me demanding for head to be separated from my neck.He is not a man even to the face of death,he was just full fledged coward with his tail between his legs.. Stewwwpid!!!
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very sad. The family is in pain
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
people should learn how to face shame ,

highest thing Na sack
Hmmm, to face shame is not that easy. I knew what i had passed through. May God wipe our painful tears.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why the yellowish colour on Sniper victims?

I see this as fear and cowardice...kpata kpata me go do the undo-able, then people go do the talking, na them get their mouth but God forbid shaa.
There is Tomorrow my people.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by ayandee: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
autotrader014:
This is really unfortunate. I have said it before and will say it again. Suicide will multiply in Nigeria. Not because times are hard. Times were HARD way back before now. The problem now is that adults are increasingly immature and the society is increasingly frivolous.

People have no true friends, because friends now see themselves as rivals, back stabbers/biters now masquerade as friends. Problem shared now becomes public information.

There's a rat race going on and it's measured by fleeting wealth and nothing else true and lasting. Setbacks are mourned as a wasted life by those who should give love and genuine support. Men who rose through their friend’s magnanimity are now digging graves for such friends. So troubled man becomes a butt of jokes by those in whom he reposited his trust.

Calamities befall men and their friends shed tears in the morning and run them down at night. Adults now behave like children.
The man can’t even tell his wife because he is sure she won’t understand. He has seen her divulge little details to her family. He has heard her eulogize wealth and curse set backs as abomination. She has a little merry heart. Men now gossip like women.

The cleric can’t be trusted because he is given to flamboyant cars and lots of worldly ambition. He rates men by their earthly successes and wealth. He can’t be trusted because wealth he says, is the ultimate blessing from God. Everyday he celebrates only the rich.

So the troubled man walks around with his troubles in his heart, smiles at all the children masquerading as adults around him. One day, he would weigh it all over again and say no, it’s enough.
True and matured friends are now very scarce! No true ears to talk to in times of trouble, no honest shoulder to lay on in times of weakness.
And a culmination of all these is why depression-induced suicide is on a sad rise.

Can we jointly reinstate the intergrity of the quote “Problem shared is half solved”?
Be your brothers keeper
thanks for this post. It's profound.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Teeyin(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
My follow Naira landers....depression is real!
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by djon78(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
autotrader014:

Be your brothers keeper

You have spoken well. The truth is that people now live without human feelings
Everything now is centred on money, and every segment of the society is perpetuating it from the political/ruling class to the religious class to social class.

We are seriously losing humanity
Many are blindfolded and lost, more like zombie's. Only very few are still alive existing as real human beings. Only God is our help in these terrible times

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by JB4life: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Unfortunate.
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Did he poo on himself or what
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by collinsVP: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
cry
autotrader014:

Be your brothers keeper

cry cry cry
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by azorjiu(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria and our “over sabi” syndrome.
This is a guy who may have taken his own life due to the hopelessness of this country we call Nigeria.

A bus driver taking his own life because of the fear of losing his job? In a sane country, he would be driving for another company/ agency the following week if fired by his employer.

And who decided that he drank “sniper “? Do we discount the possibility that he might have been poisoned/ murdered?

What about his mental health? He might have been clinically depressed. He might have had his personal struggles that do not warrant us to come out here to judge him.

Every Sunday we carry our big bibles to church, but we have not learnt the act of supporting one another. One day, Nigerians will become enlightened. To achieve this, we must become less religious and spend less time in church.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
How people get mind to commit suicide still beats my balls.

like, how do they get that kind mind to kill themselves?!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Theo89(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Suicide is never an option!
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by emmaodet: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
autotrader014:

Be your brothers keeper

Bro you have said it all.
Nowadays people are just putting pressure on others, you will hear statements like - hustle oooo, make dem no collect your gf, if you no get money hide your face, wat have you achieved in life? etc
its sad how we got here. tbh i missed the old times like 70s, 80s. life was slow and real.
remembered when i was younger, will go to my home town at december eating around with my family brothers in different homes but now it is me and my family thing.
No more love.
Pastors, wives, family are not helping at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Five deaths linked to e-cigarettes. Trump mulls the ban of e-cigarettes.

Scores of deaths as a result of Sniper ingestion. Sniper still everywhere beckoning at depressed Nigerians . Bubu is busy picking his teeth.

Sniper President.
God pass u

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by ghettochild(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sniper shd just enter guineas book of record.. it has killed more people recently than book haram

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2019
He didn't do well at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.